Final

Cheesy

Today is raining heavily. The cold wind blows very strong and it is so cold even many people lazy to go out.

Leo waits at the bus stop while rubbing his hands together  to make it warm. He feels so cold, and he begins to shiver.

“Um... I shouldn’t have gone to the coffee shop if only I know it’s going to be raining so heavily.” Leo says to himself

Actually, he knows that right now is the wet season. But, before he goes to the coffee shop to buy a latte, it isn’t raining yet, just the strong wind blowing that can make someone’s hat blew away.

“why isn’t the bus coming out yet? Ugh, this is so cold.” Leo whines

When he backs from the coffee shop to the bus stop, suddenly it rains heavily, so that Leo’s clothes are wet because he doesn’t bring the umbrella. No wonder if he feels very cold.

He waits there alone. Then, suddenly a car stops in front of him, and the driver comes with his umbrella on his grip. Leo is shocked to see that it is Ravi. Ravi then comes closer to Leo.

“Ravi-ya, what are you doing here?” asks Leo

“hyung, your clothes are wet. Are you cold?” asks Ravi, ignoring Leo’s question.

“yeah, it’s freezing cold because of these wet clothes.”

Ravi touches Leo’s cheeks and he feels that his cheeks are cold. Then he rubs his hands and place it to Leo’s cheeks to make it warm.

Leo’s cheeks suddenly warm, but it’s not because of the warm that Ravi’s hands give him. It’s because of what Ravi is doing. Leo blushes and his cheeks turn red. Then, Leo places Ravi’s hands away from him because he is embarrassed. Ravi chuckles to see that.

“hahaha.. Hyung, let’s go to your home quickly. I’ll take you home”

“alright, thank you.”

But, when Leo is just about to enter the car, he hesitates for a second.

“why, hyung?”

“your car seat will wet if I sit there.”

“hyung, it doesn’t matter as long as you’re okay. Just sit there. I don’t want you to get sick.”

“thank you.”

While on the road, they start a conversation.

“hyung, so why were you in the bus stop?”

“I went to the coffee shop, and I was about to go home by bus.”

Ravi nods, and then he says

“hyung, why do you always go to the coffee shop?” asks Ravi

“because I like coffee.”

 “how much do you like coffee?”

“It’s as big as my love for you. Haha..”

Ravi’s jaw drops. He is shocked by Leo’s words. How can Leo say cheesy things despite of his chic looks.

“Leo-hyung, are you drunk?”

“what? Of course not.”

“then why are you like this? You aren’t like Leo-hyung who I know.”

“hey, I was just kidding.” Says Leo, chuckles a bit.

“but it was so cheesy...”

“haha, so you aren’t happy? Um.. You know that I can’t say cheesy words to make you happy, but I just want to try.” Says Leo, and sad looks appears on Leo’s face.

 “haha, hyung, nevermind. So, why do you like coffee?”

“Um.... Because it gives you warm feeling that make you comfortable.”

Again. Ravi hears some cheesy words from Leo. He can’t help, but laughs

“hahaha..”

“why?”

“you said cheesy thing again.”

“why? Sometimes everyone is so cheesy. Can’t I be cheesy too?”

“it’s not like that, but it just.... haha... So odd.”

“alright, whatever you want. I won’t say that again.” Leo pouts

“hyung, are you trying to be cute by pouting?”

“what? No! Of course not!”

“haha, hyung, one thing you have to know is that you are always very cute.” Says Ravi

“always? Then, when I cry, it’s cute too?”

“no. I was just kidding. You have never been cute because you aren’t cute at all”

“Ravi-ya, you want to get hit?”

“wow? Hahaha... It’s proof that you want to be cute.” Ravi teases him again

“what? Are you out of your mind?” Leo gets annoyed.

“hyung haha. I’m sorry. I was just teasing you. You are very cute as always, haha”

“I’m not cute.”

“then what?”

“I am lion.”

“hyung, seriously... Are you in your right mind?” Ravi starts to get confused.

Leo nods without saying anything.

“well, I hope so. Hyung, I’m starving. After we get back to your home to change your clothes, let’s head out to the restaurant.”

“okay, I’m hungry anyway.”

“what will you eat later?”

“escargot fried rice.”

“what? hyung... There isn’t any dish like that.” Ravi gets confused again. He thinks that Leo is crazy. Escargot fried rice? What is it? There’s nothing dish like that.

“then what do you want?” asks Leo to Ravi

“I want to order an ice cream that made by lion meat.” Says Ravi.

“Ravi-ya, are you crazy?”

“you are the one who is crazy.” Says Ravi

“Don’t you dare to eat my friend’s meat!”

“your friend? Since when did you be friend with lion?”

“since I was born. Hey, I am a lion too. Do you remember?”

“You aren’t lion and there isn’t any ice cream that contains lion meat.”

“what? Really?” Leo asks with his confused face

“Hyung, you really are crazy!” says Ravi