prologue

The Real Fairy Tail: Story of The Gritest Kingdom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Once upon a time, there's a girl.. walking around the city, Showed her hand that has been marked with  The Melody Mark, The  Mark Glowing, Shine Bright with the Rainbow Color. Some people frightened by what they see. what kind of tattoo that can shine bright with the color of Rainbow in it? They only can think about one thing, when they see The Mark, The Legend, Story  of The Gritest Kingdom. The Girl with The Melody Mark is a Noble of Gritest Kingdom, this is what people think when they see the mark. Story Of The Gritest Kingdom is an old myth that has been spread since Long Time ago, The myth say  The Gritest Kingdom is  One and Only Kingdom that still Exist till now, The myth also say they're  hiding somewhere in this world, because the Scientist  is after them. The Gritest Kingdom is known as  The Smartest Generation, The Noble Of Gritest Kingdom atleast has 200 IQ , above that and not lower.  The Gritest of Kingdom has everything that the scientist want to know, They has everything that the scie ntist is searching for. They even Made a Liquid that will stick to your DNA if you drink or infected by the  liquid, this liquid is will made a melody mark somewhere in your body.    Yes thats Right, The Mark that the girl has. What Kind of liquid? What it means when the mark has  made in your body?  Since its A Liquid of Power, when the mark made thats mean you hava a power.  this liquid will  stick to your blood as its stick to your DNA too. What kind of power? 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter