Now And In The Future

Present And Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                             

 

Time sure flew fast. Now, its been three months since Hyeju and Jaebum’s re marriage. Jaebum work at the company meanwhile Hyeju stay at home ; as a housewife taking care the twins since Bambam can’t take care of them because he go to college.

She stare at the clock ; smiling slightly as she knew Jaebum will be back soon. Three months. Everything went perfectly well. Jaebum is so nice and kind. Their relationship with Jinyoung is more than okay. And, now she also babysitting Euarin, Jinyoung’s adopted daughter. Her sons and the girl get along well. Hyeju hope Jinyoung will find a mother for her.

Yoona.. well, Yoona still in a mental hospital in Bahamas. Although she hates her ; because practically ruining her life, she still pity at her because she lost many things in her life ; including her daughter and now, sanity.

 “Honey!!”

She stand up when she greeted by Jaebum ; perfectly wearing his suit. They hugged for a moment before Jaebum kissed her cheeks and forehead.

“Where the kids?” He asked, dropping his bag on the couch before sitting on it, hands still securing around his wife’s waist.

“Sleeping. They played a lot with Euarin, and now all of them are sleeping,” She smiled. Having Jaebum is the best thing ever. “You want to eat? Bambam sleeping at Youngjae’s today,”

“No, I will eat later. Actually, I want to discuss with you about something,” Jaebum runs his fingers through Hyeju’s hair. “Is right now the right time?”

“Just say it. Why?” Hyeju leaned straight – sniffing the seriousness in Jaebum’s tone. “Why? Did something happen? Jaebum – ah..”

“Do you ever think about… honeymoon?”

Hearing those words, Hyeju can’t help but laugh. “Oh my god Im Jaebum! You made me worried for nothing! Honeymoon? I don’t know. I mean, the children,”

“I thought Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom will have semester break,” Jaebum pouts. He really wants to have a perfect vacation with his loveable wife. Times only filled by each others. It’s not like he hates the children, but, he have rights to have a really pleasant, romantic time with his wife, right?

“I honestly.. don’t know. We must talk with Jinyoung too, since I babysitting Euarin,” Hyeju said pinching Jaebum’s cheeks. “Don’t be so sad, okay? I will talk with the boys and Jinyoung.”

“Don’t treat me like a baby!” Jaebum swayed Hyeju’s hands lightly. ‘You act like you’re my mother than my wife,”

“You act like a baby, what should I do then?” She said while rolling her eyes.

“This is baby to you?” Jaebum said – start to taking off his shirts – showing his solid muscles. “Seriously? Think again.”

“I don’t know why I married to the silly, actually”

_____________________________________________________________

“Honeymoon?” Jinyoung scrunched his nose. “Why?”

‘Why can’t we?” Jaebum said as he rolled his eyes. “Are you jealous?” He asked – face expression tightened. “Don’t say..”

“No. Just forget it. Like, why? You guys are grown up!”

“Excuse you, we only 24, for you information,” Jaebum said – crossing his arms on his chest. “Anyway, do you care if Bambam and his friends take care of Euarin?”

“They can take care of my daughter. They are great baby sitters.”

“Okay. Settled!” Jaebum cried, happily clapping. “Thank you, Jinyoung! I never know you are kind,” Jaebum joked.

“I kind enough to let go of Hyeju,” Jinyoung stuck his tongue out. “Anyway, buy me some gifts. Where will you two go?” He asked – sipping his tea prepared by Hyeju.

“Hawaii. What do you think? I want you know, summer country since here is freezing.” The male replied, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Hawaii? Good choice,” Jinyoung answered. “Ohh my baby!!” Jinyoung suddenly get up, taking his sleepy daughter from Hyeju’s hands. “Princess.. wake up! Daddy’s here,”

“I think she wants to sleep more. Jinyoung – ah, buy her diapers. Size XL, okay? For your information, she’s big enough for x.” Hyeju snorted, ruffling with Euarin’s hair. “She’s pretty.. if Yoona knock to her sense, will you marry her?”

Jinyoung shakes his head – pouting. “No. She disown Euarin. Why would I marry her? Maybe I will be a single father, I don’t know.”

“No! Poor her, she need a mom. I hope you can find a good girl to be your wife,”

“Ehem, he can find one when he want and stop looking at him like that, please. You make me jealous,” Jaebum said – circling his arm around Hyeju’s shoulder. He eye-ing Jinyoung likes he’s gonna shot him with invisible laser.

Both Jinyoung and Hyeju sighed at Jaebum’s ridiculous jealously.  Jinyoung quickly took his leave after he finished his tea, wanting to bring Hyeju to playground.

“See? He’s scared. Because of you,” Hyeju said, slapping Jaebum’s arm lightly after Jinyoung vanished from their sight. “Why are you so jealous, Mr. Im? you don’t believe me? You don’t trust me?” Hyeju fakes a pout.

Jaebum ruffling his wife’s hair, smiling slightly at her cuteness. “No, I don’t believe him. I trust you, but not him,”

“Oh okay – auch! What are you doing, Mr. Im?!” Hyeju winced in pain when Jaebum bites her ear. “You’re crazy!!” she announced when Jaebum her ear shell.

“The kids are sleeping, shall we?” he winked, he wets his lips seductively. “You’re so attractive,”

“No, Jaebum! No!!”

The deny lasted only for 3 seconds before both of them giggling at each other when Jaebum carried her inside in their room – shutting the doors.

_________________________________________________________

“Wow! I feel like the tiredness is out of me!!” Hyeju wailed when she opened the curtain, walking and inhaling the fresh air. The jetlag is gone once upon she saw the emerald beach. “Should we take a walk, Jaebum – ah??” The hotel just in front of Maui beach , she’s so excited.

“Of course. Let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter