Final

Sorry, I Love Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoongi, wake up," you called out to the sleeping man on your couch. You let him stay for the night as you did not have the heart to wake him up. The poor man looked tired and he certainly needed at least 7 hours of sleep. Since you needed to go to college, waking him up is the only thing you could do to avoid being late. Yoongi stirred in his sleep, grumbling some words you didn't get to hear as you were scribbling some last minute sentences to complete your essay that you needed to hand in. He rolled over to the other side of the sofa and groaned.

"Okay, you really need to wake up. You'll get both of us in trouble," you sighed. You stuffed your notebook into your bag, completely giving up on your essay. You shook him several times before his eyelids slowly lifted up, revealing his set of ebony coloured eyes. His face flushed with a hint of annoyance and fury as he tore the blanket you've tucked him in the previous night. Yoongi sat upright, rubbing his eyes and then scratching his neck, looking around the room.

"What time is it?" he said, as confused as ever.

"Well if you had woken up earlier, you'd have enough time to get out without your girlfriend knowing," you rolled your eyes and got up from the position you were in when you shook him. 

"Where am I anyway?"

"Uh, you're with me. In my apartment," you scoffed, picking up your bag and swinging it over your shoulder. Yoongi's drowsiness went away and replaced with horror as his eyes widened. He was now, fully awake and clearly regretting everything. He muttered your named as he saw you crossing your arms, your face etched with pure distaste.

"Oh my God, what happened last night? Did I hurt you or anything? Did we..?" he blurted out. 'Oh cute, he's concerned for my well-being,' you thought.

"Of course not. You were explaining how pathetic your life was and how much you loved me," as soon as you uttered those words out, he turned beet red and rubbed the back of his neck.

"W-whatever! I was drunk! And did we do anything-"

"No, we didn't. Hurry up. I'll be late for class and I'm sure your she has sent you at least 10 texts by now," you sighed, remembering the annoying sounds of his notifications, coming all at once when you got up from bed. You made sure to leave out the part where he kissed you, just to save him from embarrassment considering the fact that he was blushing madly. 

"I'm so sorry. I really am," he murmured, hanging his head. Yoongi scurried off to the bathroom to wash his face, his cheeks still flushed in a shade of scarlet. 

After a while, he came out, his shirt slightly damp and his face still flushed. You decided to make him a cup of coffee while he did his thing in the bathroom. Whatever he was doing, of course. Yoongi pushed back his hair and his chapped lips. He went over to you and rested his elbows against the cold marble counter top, propping his head on his palms as he stared at you. You let out a groan of frustration before stirring the mixture with a teaspoon. 

He took the mug from you after you were finished with it and gulped down the hot liquid. He let out a sigh and wiped his lips clean, finally damping his dry throat. 

"Okay, get out. I have to leave," you hissed and set the mug in the sink. You decided that you'll wash it along with the 5 dirty plates and silverware when you get home. Afterall, you were running out of time. He cocked an eyebrow. 

"You're asking me to leave when you brought me here in the first place?" he smirked and crossed his arms. 

"Yes, just leave before you make this difficult for both of us," you said, leaving the kitchen to get your keys. You grabbed the handle of the door before twisting it open. A blustery gust of wind blew in as soon as you pushed open the door with all the strength you can muster with one arm. You extended your other arm and pointed at the entry of your apartment. Yoongi pouted and went over to pick up his shoes from your floral-themed doormat. He made sure to dawdle on his Converse shoes, specifically to irritate you even more.

"Can you hurry up? I don't have all day. I need to get to class," you grumbled, shivering from the cold winter breeze. He finished tying his shoelaces and got up, dusting invisible dust off of himself and nodded. You stepped out of your apartment and locked the door along the way. Shoving your keys into your bag, you made sure you had everything you needed. Yoongi waited for you, like a true gentleman. He could leave anytime he wanted but chose not to as he wanted to have one last look of your pale complexion and red nose. You made your way towards the elevator, completely ignoring the blonde man. 

The elevator ride was the longest one you had- although you were used to standing beside strangers for 15 seconds before the door opened on ground floor. Awkwardness filled the air, worsening the situation. You pursed your lips and resisted any urge to try to make small talk.  Soon, the doors opened, freeing you from ever getting close to Yoongi ever again. You internally screamed in delight as you bolted for the exit before you felt his cold fingers wrap around your wrist. 

"Will we ever meet again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter