He Came Here Looking For An iPod Case [OneShot]

He Came Here Looking For An iPod Case

 

"Guuuuys!" I slouched down on the couch from boredom. "I'm bored. I wanna go somewhereeee!" I was dragging my words because I...was bored. "Where do you want to go?" Leonnet said looking up from a magazine about Asian guys, that were , well actually it just showed their abs. "I don't know. Shopping." "Becky, honey, we've been to every store around town." Chrissy replied. She always talked to me like she was my mom. But I liked it. "But guuuuys! Look at me. I'm like eventually going to throw myself out the window because I’m so boreeeeed!" "No no. Don't do that Kevin wouldn't like having his wife commit suicide." Chrissy said. "Hah! Yeah right. He doesn't even know I exist. I'm never going to be his wife." Deep inside I was hurt. I had loved this man so much that I just wanted to see him one time. But it won't happen. "Uhm, what's wrong Becks?" Leonnet asked putting down her magazine. "Hm? Oh nothing." "Don't lie! Something's wrong." "If we go out somewhere I will tell you. Let's go to Target!" I got up with a happy face. Target was my favorite store. I could go there e-e-e-every day and not get sick of it. I needed earphones anyway. Hah! I'm like addicted to them.

I drove us to the store while listening to every U-Kiss song I had on my iPod. Man Man Hani started playing and we all sang along while doing the dance. Naega keureokke reokke manmanhani.Then 0330 played and we almost lost our marbles. Just as we got to the store parking lot Neverland decided to play. I pulled into a parking spot and sighed. "Uh. Moments like these always happen, when I arrive somewhere a song that I like decided to play." "We can sit here and wait till it's over. It's not that big of a deal." Leonnet said back. "Yeah...we could." We sat there in my car listening to Neverland while trying to do the dance. Kkeucheun eobseo NEVER END
Yeogin NEVERLAND

Once it ended we made our way inside. We started walking around. I was touching everything I possible could, I was like a kid. "Can you stop?" Chrissy said pushing my hands away. "No I can-" I was cut off by Leonnet. "Becky! Look! It's Kevin!" My eyes shot open and I stopped touching everything. "Where?!" I said with my eyes open so wide I was surprised they didn't fall out of my head. "Ahahahaaa! Did you see her face?" Leonnet said to Chrissy. Both of them had been laughing uncontrollably. "Ha ha ha! Very funny." I rolled my eyes and walked away, going down a huge isle not touching things. "Hey. We're just playing with you. Because we know you’re so gullible." Chrissy said stopping me and turning me towards her. I just looked at her seriously. "Besides, why would he be here, in the U.S, at a Target store?" Leonnet said. They both walked away from me. "Hey!" I ran after them. "You never know. He could just show up li-" As I was running I stopped and then back traced my steps looking down and isle to three men looking at head phones. One was skinny, really skinny. One had a bowl cut. And one had a nice . I-I mean a nice back. I cover my hands over my mouth to keep me from screaming. I shook my head getting out of my fan-girling state. I ran to my friends flailing my arms in the air to wherever they were. I finally came to them out covered my mouth while stomping my feet up and down. They were looking at magazines. "Ut oh. She's spazzing." Leonnet said. "What happened?" Chrissy said putting a magazine back and holding my arms. "I- he- they-" My breathing started to get heavier. I looked behind me for a second and saw them behind, especially, him. I ran around then and sat down in the isle they were in behind a pillar. "Oh. OH MY GOD!" Chrissy said.

"Wahh. Hyung. Look. Pretty noonas! Lets go-" "Yah! No. They probably don't even know us." I looked at the two girls then back at the two of them I was with. SooHyun was always so negative. Dongho...just like noonas. Pretty ones. "I can't find any good iPod cases. Let's go over there." I said walking towards where the girls were but then going down an isle going the long way.

I came to the two girls who seemed to be talking amongst themselves. I just gave them a little smile and went on with looking for and iPod case. "Uhm, excuse me?" I heard one of the girls say. "You're Kevin Woo from U-Kiss right?" The girl had said to me, I gave her a smile. "Yes. Yes I am." Knowing what would come next I asked, "Would you like an autograph?" She smiled. "Oh, actually no. Haha. I have something else to ask you."

She looked back at me my eyes widened. I shook my head viciously and mouthed. "No. No no no. Really. It's okay." She gave me her evil smile. "Okay. What's up?" Oh god! His voice! "Well, there's this friend of mine who's like obsess-" Leonnet hit her hard on the arm. "I mean, in love with you." "Oh. Really?" His voice sounded happy. I bit my lips. "Yes." "Is she here with you?" M-me? Is he talking about me? Chrissy motioned her hand towards me. I covered my hands over my eyes. I heard him chuckle. *faint* "Helloo~!" Oh sweet Jesus. He's in front of me isn't he? I removed my hands away from my eyes. I looked up at him and put my hands over my mouth. A habit I have when I was close to screaming. He put his hand out to me. I looked away from him. "I'm not going to bite." He said chuckling again. I look at his gorgeous eyes a smile came to my face. I took my hands away from my mouth whipped them on my clothes, gotta be clean, then took his hand. He smiled at me once I was up on my feet and pulled me into a hug.

Then both of them smiled at me. This hug was a long one. I kept trying to get away, I don't know why, but he just kept hugging me. Eventually he let go and I was standing there, looking at his face. "Uhm, okay. So we'll leave you two alone while we go over there with them. Kaybai~!" They ran off before I could yell at them. They went over to Soo and Dongho. "So..." I said clueless as to what to say. He chuckled. "What's your name?" Oh geez. His voice, it's so sweet. "Huh? O-oh. Rebecca, but you can call me Becky." I said giving him a little smile. "How bout Becks? I like that better." He gave me a smile. Ooooh my. I gave him my common nick name. But he likes the nick name that I wish I would get called. "So, why are you here? Here as in, here in the U.S., here in Target. Here on the eastern side." I asked. "We are off for a bit and we, SooHyun, Dongho and I wanted to visit the east side since Eli is visiting his family." He said turning away looking at the iPod cases. "Oh. Nice." I sounded like I didn't care, when I did. Really. "But we're here in this store because I can't find a new iPod case. There's this one that I really want. And I can't find it-" He looked away into another isle. "FOUND IT!" He ran to the isle leaving me, I don't think he realized it, so I just followed him. "Twenty seven dollars?" I said picking a flexible iPod skin up and waving it. It had designs on the back.

I followed him around talking with him. He was a real easy going guy to talk to. I asked him how his Tick Tack promotions were going. He said fine and that they were getting a lot of attention in Japan. I asked him if he had seen my birthday video that I made him. He said he did and that he appreciated it and that it made him laugh. A huge smile came to my face, goal accomplished.

We were outside walking back to my car. "It was really nice to meet you, even if you were really shy." He said laughing at me. "Yeah. Haha. Sorry. It's just seeing you here really shocked me." "No I understand. I get that a lot." We arrived to my car, my friends had already been inside...I don't know why. "Well, again it was nice to meet you Becks~ ^^" Ahh he said my nick name. "You too." I said giving him a smile. "Oh here. He took my hand and wrote something on it. "Call me sometime. I'd love to talk with you again." He smiled at me. "I looked at him and nodded my head. “Okay." I gave him a smile. He pulled me into a hug, one that I didn't want to let go of. "Drive safely." He pulled my door open and I went inside. He waved as he walked away to Soo and Dongho.

Before I started my car I pointed to my friend. "Shut up!!" I said before they said anything.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i FiNALLY HAD A DREAM ABOUT MY ULTIMATE BiAS!!! :DDDDD ;~~~~;

I'm not gunna lie, but I woke up smiling after this dream. <33 Keep in mind that this isn't my whoooole dream. I had to ad more detail to make in into a short story. The part where I see him in the store, that's where my dream started. And it ended when i was talking to him because I moved. D: 

BUT OMG!! This is the best dream everrrrr! :DDD

KEVIN WOO I LOVE YOUU~ <3

Comments are appreciated~ ^^

P.S. Oh yeah, and he had his bingeul bingeul hair. So that's why I have a that picture, up there, before the story starts, *points up*