Someone that staring at me...

you need me but i don't need you

Taeyeon and Chanyeol get into the class..The class so silent and just 10 students in there,there was only Taeyeon,Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Suho,D.O,Kai,Sehun,Lay,Chen and xiumin.

"What was this??Its just same like yesterday...There was only us and Mr.Harry..What was this??Where other students??"speaks Taeyeon in her mind..

They was study just like yesterday!everything was seems same to Taeyeon..Is she just dreaming or what??The different things is just..she feel that someone staring at her..Its like a death stare...She feel so anvious and scared....She looking at the back..It was Baekhyun that staring at her!But why Baekhyun stared at her??Is she doing something wrong to him??Baekhyun was fastly looking at the windows when Taeyeon start to noticed that Baekhyun looking at her..Baekhyun was smiling secretly..Taeyeon that feel weird just looking back at the whiteboard and start listening to Mr.Harry..Then,without Taeyeon knows..Baekhyun was looking back at her and keep staring at her until the class was over.

But why Baekhyun staring at her???

"kringggggg...."The class was over..Mr.Harry just announced something.."ok students,today we had an extra class..I hope all of you can stay here until 9pm."

"Ahhhhh...."All student just not satisfied with this extra class

"Wow!!thats great!! I can study more.."It seems only Taeyeon that happy..

Everyone looking to Taeyeon..They just smiling and chuckling..

Then,Kai just whispering something to Suho.."Hyung,seems like everything going to over soon.."

"Yeah...I hope so..You noticed that right?"

"Yes..I see that"reply Kai

Then Sehun interruped."Yeah hyung..I saw Baekhyun just smiling happily this morning..I know this day will eventually come.."

"Yeah...I hope so.."Lay reply

Then all of them starting staring to Taeyeon..

Taeyeon noticed something and then looking at them.They just smiling but only Baekhyun that fastly looking to windows..

"What was that??They all smiling at me at the same time..but that kiddo(Baekhyun) always avoiding my eyes..HUH!!Whatever!!"said Taeyeon..

What was they mean that the day was eventually come??what day?Is that Taeyeon exsistent to their class can change something??What was Baekhyun stared mean???

To be continued...