Summer vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My reason to live on

It had been a few weeks now since Jimin and Jungkook had started dating.

Even though Jimin had already expected that Jungkook wouldn't really change his behavior towards him it still hurt when the younger acted so cold.

Still Jimin had kept his promise so far and Jungkook made sure to control whether he really didn't cut again.

He liked the happy, smiling and most important not harmed Jimin the best.

Though he had to admit it was getting slightly frustrating.

Not dating Jimin, god, no, he'd never grow tired of the shorter, he loved him deeply.

But they barely had time for each other due to their busy schedules and knowing the longing was mutual

Jungkook had a hard time keeping up with his cold act towards Jimin.

Also, not kissing and touching his hyung was more difficult than he thought it would be.

Instead of making things easier it seemed their relationship just resulted in them being desperately craving for each other all the time.

So it was only natural that, with the little time they had, they were all giddy and jumpy when their manager told them BTS was going on vacation.

Summer vacation in Kota Kinabalu.

No busy schedule, no dorms, privacy and time.

They had to suppress their grins just thinking of it.

After dinner, in Jimin's room on Jimin's bed - where they were just cuddling, mind you - the pair was talking about their flight

and what they would do in their rare free time.

"I can't believe it... Vacation! Ah, I'm so excited!" Jungkook squealed.

Jimin hummed.

"Then I can finally do this," He pecked Jungkook's lips, "without having to worry there might be a camera around.

He grinned as Jungkook blushed and hit his chest softly.

"Babo... (Idiot...)" Jungkook muttered embarrassed.

It had quickly become a habit of them to sleep in the same bed.

Actually right after the first time Jungkook fell asleep on Jimin's bed, so basically three days after they started dating.

None of the members minded, as long as they just slept next to each other.

They got used to finding the maknae cuddled up to Jimin and so it wasn't a surprise for Seokjin to see Jungkook

next to Jimin as he came in to wake them up.

Before their flight their manager told them they would have a few shootings and of course logs

and a camera-man joining their activities to film them.

Jimin's mood dropped a little but at least they had more free-time, plus, still or dorms.

So just maybe he and Jungkook could spend some quality time and release some of the build up tension together.

Jimin bit his bottom lip softly, thinking about his precious maknae.

A snap in front of his face pulled him back to reality.

"Yes?" He asked perplex, turning to face Namjoon.

"Just wanted to tell you who's your room-mate."

Jimin blinked puzzled.

"Room-mate? I'm not gonna room with Kookie?"

Namjoon smiled awkwardly, rubbing his nape.

"You see... Manager-hyung thought it wouldn't be a good idea to let the couples room together. So you'll room with Suga."

Jimin's smile dropped.

"Oh." He nodded, staring out of the window, now, with a gloomy expression.

He had been looking forward to sharing a room with Jungkook.

Maybe they'd just sneak out at night.

Outside, enjoying the warm air and what-not.

Yoongi was a tight sleeper and he probably wouldn't even care if Jimin left.

Jimin smiled at the thought.

Right.

So what if they wouldn't be room-mates?

They still could be together over the day.

It would be fun, he just knew it.

Jungkook's reaction was quite simaliar to Jimin's.

He, however, didn't think he'd be able to sneak out at night.

Or rather he didn't think about it in the first place.

So he couldn't understand how Jimin could still be so happy and optimistic about this whole vacation thing.

When the flight finally ended and they were in their hotelrooms, things unpacked - as far as he wanted them unpacked at least -

and their arrival filmed Jungkook sighed flopping down on his bed.

Taehyung's "I'm gonna shower" was replied with a tiny grunt as the maknae closed his eyes, still grumpy because he didn't room with his Jimin.

A knock on the door interrupted the quietness around him and with yet another sigh as he knew he had to get the door

since the shower was still running he got up to open the damn door and snap at whoever dared to interrupt his silent suffering.

But all bad thoughts vanished from his mind the moment he saw Jimin's bright smile greeting him.

"Hi." The older mumbled, slipped into the room and quickly shut the door to kiss Jungkook.

It was a soft, loving kiss.

Completely innocent and tender and Jungkook forgot why he had been angry in the first place.

As they parted Jimin offered him another dazzling smile and this time Jungkook smiled back.

"Where's V?" Jimin asked as he noticed that they didn't get any stupid remark.

"Shower." Jungkook answered shortly, still staring at Jimin.

How had he managed to make the boy his again?

Sometimes, well, no, most times it seemed just to perfect to be the truth.

Even when Jimin started to shift slightly under Jungkook's intense gaze and Jungkook finally noticed he was indeed starting

he couldn't get himself to tear his gaze off Jimin.

Truthfully, he didn't even care he was staring.

He had every right to, Jimin was his boyfriend.

And now, with the cute flush on his cheeks, he looked even more perfect, even more adorable, desirable than he already did.

"Gosh, when did I fall so hard for you?" Jungkook whispered barely audible but still Jimin heard it,

if only because they were still standing almost chest to chest.

Jimin grinned.

"Molla... (I don't know...) But I hope it won't ever change."

Neither of them had heard the shower stopping or the sound of the door opening and closing again.

"Aw, you two are so cute!" Taehyung squealed, making the couple nearly jump out of their skin due to the shock.

"Make some noise when you enter a room, will you!?" Jungkook snapped, trying to clam his racing heart.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"Not my fault you're too much in your little love world to notice anything else around you."

They both chose to ignore him from then on.

"You know, I though that since we didn't share a room you might want to meet me outside after our schedule ended and all cameras are gone.

At the pool, perhaps." Jimin said.

With a smile just as soft Jungkook replied.

"I'd love to."

Taehyung's gagging sounds in the background were ignored again.

"I'll see you tomorrow then," Jimin whispered and kissed Jungkook softly.

Again the kiss was so tender and loving and Jungkook thought he could have died right now and he wouldn't have cared.

And then Jimin was gone, just like Jungkook's bad mood and he went to bed with a goofy smile on his face, completely ignoring Taehyung.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Finally! I managed to update the very first chapter ^-^

I'm sorry that it took so long but I had trouble writing it and iI didn't want it to be horrible.

I hope you didn't have to wait for too long in your opinion >.<