Love you, forever and always

I love you too

"This song is dedicated to someone I used to, ani, still love dearly... I hope you guys will like it and that she will hear it.." Jin went to the piano and took a seat. He gently raised his hands and start to play a soft melody. As soon as the first note sang, the whole hall went silent. Everytime Jin hears this song, the memories will always come back to him. 

Urin neomu dalla(we're too different).... and so the memories rushed to him. 

He was holding her hand warmly and tightly on a chilly autum morning. They were walking closely on a shopping district chatting happily, smiling and laughing. He was so tall that her height could only almost reach his shoulder. She always had to look up to meet his eyes which he thinks that is adorable. They reached a traffic light, as she was going on about her new work place at the cafe near the practice room, he stared at her with overwhelming affection. She paused for a second and their eyes locked. Jin leaned in for a kiss.

"Yah~ what was that for?" She was grinning but went red in the cheeks as well.

"Hmm? Nothing~ No reason~ Just thought you were cute and wanted to kiss you." I smiled sweetly at her. The light turned green, "Kaja~" He tugged lightly and lead her to cross the road.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 About 2 weeks later Jin went out again. Holding her hand lovingly and walking in the park. They were walking to an empty spot under a tree for a mini picnic. Just like they used to at the same spot.

"Jagiya, so sorry for not being able to meet you for so long~ I missed you so muchh~!" Jin said it aegyo-ly. 

" I'm glad that you know! hahaha! I missed you too~! How's the practice and the guys?" She asked. 

"Its so tough~ but I really like what I'm doing! And the guys are good! They always ask me to bring you to meet them! hahaha" Jin said.

"Hmm~ Arraso~ one day okay? Maybe I will like one of them more~? kekeke~" She let go and started running towards the tree playfully. 

"Yaaahhh~ Don't say that~ I will be hurt you knoww~??" Jin shouted and ran after her with the picnic basket. 

They sat and ate and talked a lot. Jin was lying on her lap and staring at the sky. He felt so ,uch bliss and closed his eyes as she hummed a song while reading. hmm hmm hm hmmmm~ (I love you the one he covered.) It was so peaceful that he slowly fell asleep, the last thing he was aware was her whispering I love you to him closely and patting his head softly. He always loved that moment they will always do when on the traditional picnic date.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long time apart again, he tried to contact her again. She wasn't feeling good so he went to her house instead of the normal going-out date. He reached her house with ingredients to cook some congee and soup to warm her up. As the soup was bubbling away, he rolled his sleeves up and started to cleared the house and did some laundry.  He then took a clean towel and a dish of iced water and when to her room. Jin then dipped the towel and ring it dry before patting on her neck and arms. Aigoo, how did you get so thin? Are you eating well? Must be missing my cookings right? kekeke. As he turned her wrist, he saw some marks. His heart sank, Where did this come from? When did this start? He started questioning himself but snapped out of it when she started to come awake. He didn't want her to know what he found out so he gently placed her hand down and went back to the kitchen.

She came out a few moments later coughing. "Ah! Jagiya! Sit at the table! The congee is done, I'll scoop some for you just hold on ya~". She sat down and Jin brought the congee to her. She by asking him to feed her. "Aigoo~ you poor sick baby~ ahh~" he fed her scoop after scoop. But his thoughts were everywhere because of the cuts he saw on her slim wrist. What happened? Should I ask or should I wait for her to tell me? But she wouldn't want to make me worried so how will she tell me? I shall wait then...

As the days go by and more dates and hanging out happened. Jin noticed that she was getting thinner and occasionally catches glimpse of her wrist with additional cuts everytime. He is getting really worried. So he sat her down one day at her house. 

They were just chilling infront of the tv with ice cream when Jin said "Jagiya, can I ask you something?"

"Hmm?" her attention was still glued to the tv and her spoon was on her lips. 

"Ermm...Is everything okay?" He asked carefully. 

"Hmm? Mmm, Yeap~ Why?" She asked cheerfully like her usual self. 

"Jagiya, are you on some kind of diet? You seem like you lose a lot of weight.."

"Hahahaha!! Are you sure? I'm still eating a lot though~ I can eat a whole pizza~" She replied. 

"Are you sure? You really look thinner everytime I see you.." She suddenly lift her head off Jin's shoulder and put her ice cream on the table and squished both side of his cheeks together. 

"Yah~ Don't you believe me? I'm still very healthy okay! Look!" She grinned so cutely and wide as she release Jin from her clutches. He smiled and hugged her tightly. 

"Jagiya~ I love you~! Don't ever forget it okay? I will be here for you through anything and everything. I love you." Jin whispered just next to her ears. 

"Hmm, deh, arraso oppa. You too okay? Don't work too hard and if you are too tired, I would always be waiting and welcoming you with open arms." She said soothingly and smoothing his hair. He breathe in her comforting scent and closed his eyes. Before he left that night, he kissed her longer than ever in a long time and hugged her tighter then ever. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week later, on Jin's day off, he was practicing alone for BTS upcoming comeback one night, he received many calls and messages. Calls that he missed that he regrets no hearing. Messages that he regret not reading. After many times of practicing the dance he sat down for a break and looked through his phone. He read the most recent message from her.

"Oppa, you''re probably practicing by yourself again. HWAITING~!! ^^"

"Oppa, come by my house for a second okay? I miss you~ I wanna see you~ Hwaiting! :D"

"Arraso~~ I will run to you soonn~~ Wait for me okay~~?? ^^"

He tapped send and continued to read the read of the messages. Most of them were, Have you seen or heard from her?? Jin was confused until he read Jungkook's message : "Hyung! Have you seen this?" It was a screenshot of her twitter account tweet that says : "Goodbye." 

Jin had chills down his spine and sensed something very wrong. He got up and started running to her house where she said she wanna meet while kept trying to call her. He tried and tried but to no avail...

He reached her house, it was dark. He turned the lights on and saw a post it on the wall near the switch at the door. He was panting hard, he took it off and read it 'STEP 1: Oppa,have a seat on the sofa~'

So he did, he sat on the sofa infront of an open laptop which had another note : 'STEP 2: Oppa~ type in our secret password that we always use~ ^^ *Ps You remember right??! If you don't you're dead~! MUAHAHAHA!! hint, if you really can't the password is on the back XD' 

Of course Jin knew the password, he never forgets anything about her and them. It unlocked to a video. He presses play. She came on screen. Her face looking very tired and sullen.

"Is it on? Ah it is,yay! Annyeong Oppa~ How are you? I'm sure you're tired cause you just finished your practice and everything! Hehe~" she went on with all the date stories,silly pictures and all the memories they shared throughout the almost 3 years they have been together. 

"Oppa, I have a confession to make, To be honest, I'm really really sad and depressed.. even before you came into my life. It's just that I put up this mask of happiness to everyone. But I am really really happy when I am with you!" Tears formed in her eyes, he heart sank. "I'm sorry oppa, I can't stay to see you and the others go big in what you guys do....I'm sorry oppa...for not being able to keep our promise we made in your early days of trainee...I'm sorry oppa for.... " The video went on with her apologising and crying for another 45 seconds. Jin's heart was free falling into an endless pit of darkness. "Lastly, oppa, I really really love you and the guys! I really hope you guys will do well! Don't be sad over me for too long okay? I will always be with you! I will always be watching over you and the guys. BTS HWAITING! KIM SEOKJIN HWAITING!! I'm sure you guys will do well! There's another, happier video on this laptop and a letter under the table so I will end this sad video here. Goodbye oppa. Take care okay? Thank you so much for everything oppa. Goodbye, my one and only love, kim seokjin. I love you. I love you so so much..." before the video ended, She started singing 'I love you', the song that they both love. Jin always loved her voice, it was so sweet and lovely to him even if she refused to believe him. The video ended with her sweet smiling face but drenched in tears. 

Jin sat there blanked for 3 seconds before tearing up even more. He tried calling her over and over again but it never got through.... It never will again...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a year, only then he knew she passed on. She had an overdose of sleeping pills. Jin never got over her but still goes on to enjoy everyday like she said in the letter and her other video. Jin got over the sadness but never over her. Sometimes when he misses her, he will always play the videos she made, read the letters she wrote and the pictures they took. Every little thing and song reminds him of her. Of her sweet embraces, her cute smiles and laughters just everything.. It was really hard at first but he had to accept.. He knows she is watching over him now as his guardian angel like she always was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nareul anajwo....(please hold me)

Nareul jabajwo... (please catch me)

As he finished the emotionally filled song, the crowd was really silent for a moment and started cheering really loudly. Some were mixed with tears and emotions. Jin then stood up from the piano and bowed. He was then joined by the rest of them.

"Wahhhh~~ Uri Jin hyung~~!!!" Rap mon complimented.

"Jin hyung sang so well~!! Right?" JungKook added and the crowd responded. Jin eyes was still a little damp but was smiling really brightly.

"This song means a lot to me, it gives me strength and energy and filled with a lot of good memories, so I thought I should share it with everyone! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!" Jin said and bowed again. "And! Everyone, remember to tell the people you love that you love them and hug them more okay~? With that, Thank you for coming here today!!" 

 

He loved---- no he loves her. Forever and always...

 

-The end-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I hope that went well... hahaha! sorry for a sad story! And I really hope it went well.. I typed this in one shot in like 2 hours (6am - 8am) I should be asleep but da feels when i replayed JIN's cover of I love you by Mates. ITS SO GOODD!! T^T DA FEELS I CAN'T!! I hope you guys liked it! comment down below! Well, sleep time for me now~ Till next time! ^^ Like,comment,subcribe and upvote maybe~ XD Seeya! Thanks for dropping by to read this! ^^ *sends hugs,hearts and loves*

side note: I apologise for any weird english mistakes hahahaha.. ><

-Eeyore97-