final.

eat ( and love me )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Waking up with fluffy pillow and warm blanket? Jimin's second favorite thing in the world. He loves taking small nap or a long sleep whenever he have the chances. He stretched his small body and let out a soft sound of groan from his mouth. Eyes trailing around the room and Jimin tried his best to wake up. He put on his bunny slippers and walks out from the room with a yawn escaped from his lips. 

 

He looks around and realized he was alone in the house. A pout plastered on his pillow lips. "How could he left without saying anything..?" He walked towards the fridge and see a blue sticky note on the door of the fridge.


Don't forget to eat after waking up from your nap, honey.
And you look so cute when sleeping.

P/S: I just took a peck from your lips when you were sleeping. 
Don't worry, I'll give it back when I get back home ;)

A soft giggle escaped from Jimin's mouth and he touched his lips, "That dumb ." He opened the fridge door with a wide smile. He starts to look around and sees another sticky note on a ... chocolate? He took the chocolate and realized it was pink sticky note with lots of hearts on it.

I brought your favorite chocolate. Make sure to eat it!
I love you.

<3

Honestly, if Jimin body was transpar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter