Part 1: HaYeon through Nicole's perspective

All Tangled


Posted ImagePosted Image



Nicole, Hara, and Seungyeon were relaxing at the lounge, sitting on the couches. It was a private photo shoot for their company website so there were no cameras filming them as they rested. Gyuri was taking her individual photos and Jiyoung was probably praising Gyuri at the photo shoot area.

Nicole was sitting alone on the couch while Hara and Seungyeon sat together on the couch facing in front of Nicole. Nicole was smiling on the outside but inside she wondered, did they have to hold each other so tight like that when the cameras weren’t even here? She couldn’t help but to feel jealous as Hara and Seungyeon were cheek-kissing each other.

“Hara goo, you said Seungyeon unnie’s cheek was on auction, sell it to me.” Nicole joked, somehow trying to get them to separate their cheeks.
“How much?” Hara asked.
“Hmm… I will give you Jiyoung” Nicole replied.
“Nah, Jing’s too tall. Plus, she’s Gyuri unnie’s… You know that.” Nicole sighed as Hara made the correct comment. Baby Jiyoung was Gyuri goddesse’s.

“Hey don’t talk about me as if I am a toy!” Seungyeon stated. “I’m the oldest unnie here remember?”
Nicole laughed and said, “Sorry unnie”
Hara laughed as well but still didn’t release Seungyeon.
“Let me go Hara ya” Seungyeon said.
Hara smiling mischievously shook her head and replied. “Then stop being so damn cute.”
“It’s something I can’t help with!” Seungyeon said jokingly. “But for real, I need to use the restroom.”
“…Fine…” Hara said as she reluctantly let the poor hamster go, “You better come back.”
“Okay, okay” The unnie answered, standing up from the couch.

As Seungyeon walked toward the restroom, Hara gave Seungyeon’s a little pat, grinning. Nicole, who felt very out of the picture, was glad when Seungyeon left the room. Now as Nicole expected, Hara came over to the couch she was sitting at. Hara very casually sat down next to cole then rested her head against Nicole’s shoulder. “I am so tired” Hara said with a yawn. Nicole found herself smiling as she could smell the scent of Hara’s hair, as always it smelled like sweet strawberry.

Nicole Hara’s hair and the two fell in to a comfortable, not awkward silence. Nicole thought about last year, how she and Hara would show strong affection for each other in the public, in front of Seungyeon and everybody else. When she needed a hand to hold on to, Hara was always there, next to her.

But things were changed now… Hara was so much in love with Seungyeon unnie and didn’t even let other members get close to ham. And whenever Seungyeon wasn’t there, Hara would then come to Nicole, just like now. She hated how Hara just used her as a substitute… but she couldn’t refuse Hara. Goo Hara was a bad girl who hurt her, but yet Nicole found it impossible to stop loving Hara.

Nicole smiled bitterly as she once again told her own self about her situation. But Hara was with her for right now, and another part of Nicole’s heart beat faster with happiness. Nicole quietly called out Hara’s name. “Hara…” But she got no replies, and Nicole realized Hara fell asleep. Nicole decided to not wake her up. Instead she observed Hara’s pretty face.

Few minutes later, Seungyeon interrupted Nicole’s happy moment; the hamster walked back in to the room singing “Strawberry”. Nicole put her index finger to to tell Seungyeon to keep quiet. But it was too late, Hara woke up, somehow detecting Seungyeon immediately even when she was sleeping. “Is my hamster back?”

“Oh I’m sorry Hara, I didn’t notice you were sleeping” Seungyeon apologized.
“It’s okay, now I’m not bored anymore since my unnie came back.” Hara said as she stood up and stretched. “Now I have someone again to bully!”

Seungyeon made a oh no face as Hara walked toward her. Hara started tickling Seungyeon. “Nicole, help me!” Seungyeon called for Nicole. But Nicole didn’t hear her, she was so shocked at what Hara has just said.

Did Hara really say that she wasn’t bored anymore when Seungyeon unnie came? So Nicole was boring to her now? Nicole was hurt and her eyes watered, she wanted to leave the room… she didn’t want to see HaYeon anymore. She was sick of them having to hurt her feelings every time they were together.

Just then, Jiyoung walked in to the lounge, calling for Hara.“Hara unnie it’s our turn!” she said. It was Gyuri, Jiyoung and Hara’s turn to film a trio shot.

“Aww but I just got my unnie back!” Hara whined.
“Come on unnie,” Jiyoung grabbed Hara and pulled her to the photo shoot set, as if she was the older sister.

“Phew, good timing right?” Seungyeon said, smiling to Nicole. But Nicole gave no reply and Seungyeon noticed Nicole’s very serious face. Worried, she asked, “Cole, you okay? What’s wrong? … Are you crying?”