Chapter 39: Plans

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Seong Im

As she ran out of the hotel, she couldn’t stop the tears that was streaming down her eyes. She wiped them away furiously as she hailed a cab. The cab stopped in front of her and she opened the door. She took off her heels because there was no longer any reason to look presentable and she got into the cab. She slammed the cab door and said “Hangang Park”. She sniffed her nose, trying to stop herself from crying but to no avail. She turned her head back once more, hoping to see him there, but he wasn’t.

She stared out the window as the cab drove towards the park. Along the way, she saw numerous couples walking along the road as they held hands. ‘Will I be able to be like them?’ she thought. The more she thought about it, the more pathetic she felt. As the cab came to a stop, she took out her money and paid the driver. She didn’t bother receiving her change because she wanted to get out desperately. As she took a seat near the river, she stared out into the darkness and cried her heart out.

She felt her phone vibrate and she took it out. She had multiple missed calls and received a few messages from Joong Ki. She called him back and he immediately answered the phone.

“Noona, where are you!”

“Hangang Park”

“Ok. Stay right there!” and she hung up the phone. She no longer felt like crying but her heart still ached. She sat there for the next 10 minutes until she saw someone walking towards her. “Noona!” Joong Ki shouted. He immediately held onto her hands as he approached her and said “Are you ok?” She didn’t reply

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter