One

Today
 

Today I woke up in the same bed I've been using since I move to Seoul. Same clock that's been waking me up for the same routine I will do before I go to school. This really . I don't  know many people here. I cant even speak the language fluently. And Im getting late because my morning overthinking.

As I get ready to go out, I went to get my tumbler for my coffee but I guess today is my luckiest day. I forgot to go to the grocery store last night. Well maybe I need to check the coffee shop downstairs for my caffeine dose. I heard that the coffee shop is popular for their handsome baristas but I hope they at least have a decent coffee.

As I enter the coffee shop I observed that the shop is packed with the female population. Even high school students. 

"OMG have you seen how hot he is when he poured the coffee to my cup. I swear I almost died when he smiled to me when he ask for my name for the freaking cup!!"


Seriously it's 8:30 am, don't they have classes to attend to? And I think this girl is ready to faint as she gossip with her friend that is blocking my way to the counter. "Uhmm excuse me. Do you mind if you move a little, I really need to order and Im late for my first class" I told the two girls who is still freaking out about the said "hot barista". I really need to see this guy to cast my judgement but Im getting pissed with his two fangirls. "Girl you will never get to go to that class after you experience the coffee here. Especially when you see those hot baristas. Considered yourself warned." The girl said before they move out of the way. Thank God! I thought I will be here the whole day waiting for them to finish ogling the baristas.

"Good morning welcome to iKon coffee shop what can I do for you?" An angel appeared in front of me. Im dumbfounded. What the . Is it even legal to be this handsome?

"Hi I'm Hanbin what can I get for you?" Hanbin...Hanbin....Hanbin.. What? Who? What the hell is it even legal to look like this? "Miss are you okay? I said what can I get for you?" He said as he smiled at me. Holy freaking potatoes he even have a dimple!!! Okay breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Okay focus. Focus. You can do this. What's hard with ordering a double shot of expresso right?

He smiles kindly as he waits for me to answer. And Im no different with the two girls earlier. Im literally ogling him. Asdfghjkl that nose oh my gracious potatoes. I need to order. "Sosossoryy" What the fudge. Why am I stuttering. "It's okay. Do you know what you want?" Yeah baby I want you. "Double shot expresso to go" Finally I was able to order my goddamn coffee.

"Can I get your name?" Oh Lord he's asking for my name!! Should I also give him my number? "Miss your name? For the cup?" Hanbin said dragging me out from my own thoughts. "Oh! You're  asking my name for the cup. Nana. My name is Nana." For potatoes sake Nana what are you doing.

"Is it your first time going here?" Hanbin asked me as he make my coffee. "Ah yes. I live in this building but it's my first time to get coffee here." If I have known that this coffee shop is heaven and the barista here is this good looking I would have been here everyday. 

"Well I guess this is a special day Nana. Let me give you a little gift that will go best with your coffee." Hanbin said as he hand me my coffee. Holy potatoes his hands are soft. His hands are prettier than my own hands.

Hanbin went to the opening connecting the counter and the kitchen and called someone. "Junhoe come here and bring me some of those" Okay if this guy is another hottie I would totally devote myself to this coffee shop and pledge to visit everyday. The kitchen's door slowly opened and a man sporting a blond hair went out with cupcakes in his hands. Okay. This day is the best day of my life.

"Nana this is my friend who makes the cupcakes for the shop. Junhoe this is Nana out new customer." Hanbin said as as introduced me to this blonde god.
"Hi I am Junhoe welcome to iKon coffee shop. I hope you will like our coffee. Here have this" Junhoe gave me a cupcake with strawberries on the top. Im just staring on the cupcake on my hand. Maybe I really dumb. What the hell I dint care. I found my silver lining in Seoul. As I was about to thank them I remember what time is it. Freaking potatoes Im really late for my class!! I need to get going.

"Thank you for this." I look at them and bowed.  "Enjoy your coffee! See you soon!" Junhoe and Hanbin waved as I make my way to the door. My way was blocked as five handsome men enter the coffee shop. "Sorry we're late!" They all said un unison as they went to the counter to get their aprons.


Lord of potatoes. Guess who's going to be late for her class. Guess who's going yo get coffee at iKon coffee shop everyday. Today is the best day ever since I moved to Seoul.
 


~~~FIN~~~

 

 

AN: Hi whoever you are that is reading this Im sorry for this mess but I hope you appreciate this. Please comment for any suggestions or violent reactions. Follow me on twitter @hanb7n if you like!! xx