Small happiness

Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nickhuns pov

He sits in his living room and remembers how his mom was shifted to hospital under direct supervision of the doctors and nurses. He feels that his house is pretty lonely and boring without his mother and even though she was in coma, still her presence in the house makes him feel secured. He calls the doctor who was taking care of her mother and feel relieved that there is no problem. He was bored so he thinks of calling Song Ji hyo. He just loves seeing her angry and annoyed face. He text Jihyo and couldn't help but smile while imagining her reaction to his text.

Ji hyos pov

I was walking home when suddenly my phone rings and stops. It's a text message and it's from unknown number. I checked the message and it enraged me.

                                        Message

                       "Anneyeonghaseyo Ji hyo. I am very hungry and come fast to cook me some hot meal. Remember you agreed

                        to cook for me as it is your fault for injuring me. This is my address XXXXXXXXXX. Also, arrive in 15 minutes or I will die of starvation and the

                        reason of my death will be you again. I don't think you will want to see your favourite handsome oppa die."

                                                     From your crush Nickhun OPPA

 

"What? Crush? Does he really think I will call him oppa? Does he really think he is handsome ? Does this guy seriously wanna die?" Ji hyo said still shocked by the absurdness of the text and reluctantly walk towards Nickhuns house. To her surprise, his house was not far from hers.

At Nickhuns house

As she enters his house, Nickhun collapse near her feet. She was very stunned and screamed loudly. Nickhun was lying on the floor and not moving. Ji hyo was worried so she try to shake Nickhun but he wasn't responding. She ran to his kitchen and threw a glass of water on his face.

"Yahh!! you should wake up a person by a kiss n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter