Fin.

Unfair

"3 times" Sana mumbled, hitting the pen she had in her hand on her diary as she bit her bottom lip. 
"Huh?" Nayeon rose her head from her phone, startled by the sudden voice of Sana that made no sense. "3 times what?" She asked, staring at Sana's intense face stare back at her's. They had good 10 seconds stare before Sana broke their eye contact and continue to hit her pen in a rhythm. "Yah, what about 'three times'?" Nayeon said, standing up from her bed and strolling to the younger one's. She peeked in what Sana was writing and saw one single word. 'Momo'. 
Nayeon smirked, gaining a glare from the girl who blushed like crazy. She didn't realize Nayeon was standing right next to her and had no time to hide it. 
"You know, I sometimes feel like Momo should have the 'girl crush' title instead of me or Jungyeon. Look at how her fellow member's deeply in love with her" Nayeon teased, but at the same time kept it quiet as she knew it was only her that knew about it. Sana smacked Nayeon's shoulder, trying to hide her red face. 
"The number of times she spoke to me today, 3 times" Sana said, her facial expression straightening. "We used to talk all the time before we debuted but ever since we started living together and spending more time, the more it seems like she's avoiding me" Sana's tone was serious, a rare sight to see, which made Nayeon giggle. Sana was cute. She had to admit. Every move she made, there was a special charm. Her high tone voice and a little accent even made it more charming. Sana glared at Nayeon, mumbling that she is being serious.

"She talked at least 20 times with you, 37 times with Mina and 42 times with Jungyeon. And ONLY 3 times with me. This is unfair. Does she know that I love her? Is she creeped out? Did I do something?"

Now she was on the verge of crying. Nayeon hugged the girl, saying comforting things like what elders are supposed to do, but her face was covered with smirks. 
Nayeon knew the reason to why Momo was avoiding Sana. It wasn't just Nayeon but every member, except Sana of course, sensed the change in the way the blondie acted around Sana ever since their first photo shoot. Sana looked fabulous. Every aspect was perfect from any angle. The members were surprised too to see Sana change this much. She had lost weight, changed her hair color and applied different kind of make up than usual. And that triggered something in side of Momo. Ever since that day, Momo would steal glances of Sana at the dance practice, sit across Sana so she could have a good look of the girl, order food that Sana liked and even try to protect the girl from aggressive fans. But of course the clumsiest girl on earth had no clue. 
"It's so unfair!!" Sana was now sobbing and just when Nayeon was about to say another thoughtful word to brighten her up, the door to the room opened. 
"Unnie, do you know whe-" and her eyes stared at the two figures. One was hugging and kissing the younger girl's head whilst the other one was sobbing like a baby. Momo halted for a second, looking at one another "what did you do to Sana?" Momo's voice, cold as an ice. Nayeon quickly let go of the fragile girl, holding her hands up, showing that she wasn't the reason to her tears. But Momo had no ears to listen to her excuse. "Why is my Sana crying?" Momo approached Nayeon. Sana merely cries, meaning that this situation had a lot of explaining to do. Nayeon backed off, her back hitting the wall and her chin rose. "Unnie!" Momo shouted. 
However, on the other side of the room, Sana's eyes were wide open. Did she just hear right? Did Momo just say 'my Sana'? Her eyes followed the blonde as she stuck herself really close to the eldest girl. Momo was a bit taller than Nayeon, but their lips were almost in the same level, close enough that if one moved even an inch closer, the two would kiss. Sana couldn't let that happen. She rushed to the girl and pulled her arm. 
"Momo-yah, it's not Nayeon unnie that made me cry!" Sana shouted, making Momo tumble backwards with her eyes asking 'then who's?' Sana hesitated. She had no good excuse. 
Nayeon took the chance to leave the two alone, hushing all the girls who had gathered to see what the fuss was all about. One glance and they figured what was about to happen, but Nayeon closed the door and pushed all of them out of the place, telling them it was better to leave them alone. 

"It's you" Sana finally blunted. Her hands fidgeting with the corner of her sleeves and her eyes traveling to the space beside Momo. She could see Momo confused. opened but closed seconds later.
 "Recently I feel like you've been avoiding me, and that hurts me you know. More than any harsh comments" Sana said quietly, tears forming. Her hands were trembling, thinking how Momo would respond only made her regret what she just said. Momo hasn't said a word yet. She stared at the girl who stood there like a statue, eyes fixed at hers but tightly shut. Sana wondered what was going in her mind. Did she hate her that much? than what were those words she said just now? Why did she try to kill Nayeon unnie? It only made her little brain tired, thinking of all the possibilities. 
 "I thought you hated me because you rarely talk to me. But Now I'm confused. What did you mean by 'my Sana?' Why were you mad at seeing me cry? Why do you always go around hitting Jongyeon's and not mine? Why are you being so unfair on me. Why am I always the one to love somebody and never have them love me back? Why?"
 Sana confessed, unknowingly. Her mind was scattered all over the place. Thinking about Momo made her crazy. "I hate you, I hate you so much..." Her words fading as she cried. 
 Momo walked slowly and quietly towards Sana, holding out her hands to the crying girl and held them tightly into her's. 
"Don't hate me, please"Momo whispered softly. "I wasn't trying to avoid you intentionally. I was trying trying to be normal so that you wouldn't creep out" Sana looked at Momo, confused at what she was saying. Momo took a big breath. "I love you, too, idiot" Momo smiled "ever since that photoshoot, I couldn't see you the same way I used to see you as. You turned into this beautiful girl that I couldn't keep my eyes off. Trying to act cool around you only meant not to get too close. I never imagined you would feel the same about me" Momo cupped Sana's head "I love you, so don't hate me" 

 

"Yah, can we go check them now? Chaeyoung and Dahyun stood in. Front of Nayeon who had been standing in the middle of the corridor, blocking anyone from going any further to spy on the two girls who had a high chance of getting together. Nayeon looked at the clock. It had been 30 minutes since they left them alone, and she couldn't hear Sana screaming any more. 
"All right, but try to be quiet and remember. It's not my responsibility that you get hurt by Sana or Momo" Naeyeon moved side ways, as she let the two excited girls pass. 

"I love you" Sana said, the 100th time, as the two newly made couple sat on Sana's bed, holding each other tightly. Sana looked at Momo who had been looking at her lovingly for the past 10 minutes. "And I never to say that I hated you" she added, giving a peck on the blondie's sweet lips. Just then the door squeaked opened, making the two tilt their heads, meeting two pair of eyes. 
"Omo, did they just kiss??" The youngest squealed, earning a hit from the 3rd youngest. 
"Shush, they'll notice us" Dahyun hissed but too late. Sana pulled the door open, making the two look up in horror. 
"What do I always say about privacy?" Sana had her arms crossed in front of her chest, making the two young girls flinch. Sana was usually the inch unnie, but there were rules not to disturb her peaceful time. The two especially knew it as they were always the one invading her privacy. 
"We were, well..." Dahyun stuttered, eyeing Chaeyoung to say something. 

"Yah, calm down, pabo" Momo to the rescue. Momo hugged the girl from behind, saving the two from getting scolded. "It was about time anyways" she said, resting her chin on Sana's shoulder and winking at the two girls who stared at the two in awe. "It's time to party" Momo shouted, and all the rest of the  girls who had been hiding at the corner screamed in joy. It was something they had all been waiting for. Samo. 

Fin. 

Okay, even though I was planning on doing this story, I couldn't come up with any good story line so I'm sorry if I disappointed you guys. I would be requesting some Samo stories so comment please!