Sing For You. (Final.)

Sing For You (IKON'S KOO JUNHOE'S SPECIAL PRE-CHRISTMAS ONE-SHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love, is something we can’t expect it to happen when and how we want it to be. Love is happen when two hearts beat for each other, and everything that seems normal is not normal. The anxious feeling will take over, and it’s unfair to say no while the heart says yes. I have this guy, this one particular guy. He is masculine, and cute, and handsome. He do sing, and dance. He is same age as me. We were born in 1997, but he went to male high school, The Male Minguk High School, while I’m at the opposite of his school, The Female Minguk High School.

Koo Junhoe. The guy that captivate my heart. He is something. He is different. When he smile, it shines the world. I haven’t see him crying. I do hope not.

That one particular day, we held a sport competing the other schools, and surprisingly, he was in the same team with me. We were the green team. Junhoe sit not far away from me, just couple of inches. We didn’t talk to each other, because awkwardness. But I can see he is trying. He turn around, as he call me. “Hey..” Hey was the first word I heard from him. “Hi..” I replied him back. “What are you taking?” “Taking what?” “The sport..” “Oh.. I take the 200 meters. You?” “Me too. But I’m taking the 400 meters.” The conversation was normal. It is normal. As it goes smoothly. That was the day when we actually talk to each other. “So, you from The Female Minguk?” He ask again. “Yes. I saw you walking out from the opposite of my school with your friends.” As I told him. “Yeah. That’s my friends. We’re actually have been friends for years now. We were so close.” As he explain more. His voice, his husky manly voice, melted my heart. Is this the guy that Lord has chosen for me? Or Satan just let his love game playing in my mind? I don’t know.

After the event, all of u were packing our stuffs, heading back home. I was tired. Exhausted. I want to sleep. My body is weak. I feel like I’m going to faint. But a voice call me, asking if I’m okay. I look around, and Junhoe was there, looking so handsome, after changing his sport outfits to regular casual outfits. His denim torn jeans, and his black sweater shirt, with his snapback, just make me feel like a flower bloom in an open field. He walk towards me, as he take the bag from me. “Let me help you with that. Poor you.” I just stand there, speechless. He is gentleman. I run to him, as we walk together, heading back home. On the way back home, he look down, while his hands in his pocket, while I’m hugging my hands in my chest. We didn’t talk like we’ve talk earlier. The awkwardness atmosphere is back. “So, where is your house?” He ask where is my house. “At the end of the road, just turn left, and that’s it.” He nod understood. As we arrive at my corner, he gave back my bag, as he wave awkwardly at me. “So… see you again.” “Y-yeah… See y-you a-aga-in..?” As I bow at him, he left the place, as I look of him slowly disappearing in the dark. My heart feel so empty when he left. I just want to have him next to me. I don’t care if we have to be friends, as long he is here with me. Right this moment.

-

That another day, it was rainy. I had to wait under the bus stop, waiting for the bus to come. But since it was heavy rain, there’s no way the bus will arrive on time. The Male Minguk High School ended their class 20 minutes late than us. The boys walking out from the school compound. I should’ve brought umbrella. If they can bring it, why can’t I? They were like little chicks playing under the rain, it is a beautiful view. Then, I saw Junhoe walking out from the school compound with his friends. Even himself brought an umbrella. Ugh. I really curse at myself big time. He look at me, waiting at the bus stop as he walking towards me. Wait?! Is he walking towards me? Why? I pretend to be cool. “Hi..” “Hi…” As I wave at him. “No transport?” “No, the bus is not here yet.” “I see. You want a ride? I can drop you off.” He just offer me a ride. “Won’t it be trouble?” As I ask him. “No. Come on.” As he give little of his space under his umbrella. I stand up and stand next to him, under his umbrella. He pull my shoulder, nearer as it close to be, my other shoulder were touch his chest. His manly chest. As we wait under the rain, he pull me even closer. I look at him. “I’m sorry, was it hurt?” He ask me. “No..” “I just can’t stand seeing a lady getting wet.” Okay I understand.

Few minutes after that, a car arrive, and stop in front of us. He open the door, as I get in. Followed by him. “Go to Daemyun.” As he ordered his man. “Yes sir.” Woah. He is rich. But not the money I want, I want Junhoe himself. He himself is more like money to me. “So, you’re rich?” He look at me, and giggles while shaking his head. “Pretty much. Why?” “N-nothing…” “I don’t have any siblings so pretty much all money goes on me. But I don’t spend much, so I just spend on my friends.” “Oh the 6 dudes earlier?” “Yeap. They are my brothers. I treated them like brothers.  By the way, I don’t get the chance to know your name. What is your name?” “My name is Zee. Kim Zee. You?” I act like I don’t know his name, but actually, I do know his name. “Koo Junhoe. Call me Junhoe” As we arrive at my home, he gave me his umbrella. “What for?” “I’ll lend you my umbrella. You will get wet.” “O-oh. T-thanks Junhoe.” As I take the umbrella and get off from the car, I quickly open the umbrella. As the car leave, I wave goodbye.

-

“Time Of Ice Cream by Brown Eyed Girls. My favorite.” The lyrics is bland well with me. The song itself describe me well. I was hanging out with my friends at the mall. But the problem is I don’t do shopping. I don’t like shopping. I’m more into food photography, and into something vintage kind of stuff. I like something like that. While I’m waiting for my friends, I just spend my time snapping pictures of the foods that I’ve order. I enjoy the food all by myself. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter