f i n a l

Coffee and Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yeri walked down excitedly to the newly-open small coffee shop named 'Brown Sugar'. The thing is, she has been looking forward to visit the place. Not because she was very curious about the shop (well, that is one other matter), but it is because she can meet her older cousin. Well, not exactly her close cousin, but that person is her relative--still counted as cousin, right?

 

"Welcome to Brown Su-- oh it's you, Yeri!" A guy, Im Jaebum, walked to the front door and hug her as a way to greet his younger cousin. "What brings you here?"

"There's gonna be a small parents gathering tomorrow and we decided to serve coffees and brownies for them." Yeri explained.

"Oh, then you can talk to Bambam--the small guy over there." Jaebum pointed his finger at the person named Bambam who was cleaning the counter. Yeri quickly walked down to the counter to order.

"What can I do for you, miss?" Bambam's sparkling eyes suddenly attract Yeri.

"U-um..." She started stuttering. "C-can you please make 35 cups of vanilla latte and 35 pieces of brownies? It's for tomorrow by the way."

"Yes, sure we do! Do you want us to deliver it to you?"

"Y-yes! Please send it to  the Play Field kindergarten. It's only two blocks from here actually." Yeri said as she wrote down the address and details with a shaking hand. She might have just found her eye candy.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

The next morning was definitely a busy morning for three guys in the Brown Sugar coffee shop. Each of them were handling different things--Jaebum with the coffees, Bambam with the brownies, and Jackson with the packaging plus everything else he can do. 

"Hyung, you need to deliver this to the kindergarten." Jackson suddenly said.

"Me?" Jaebum asked.

"Well, yes. I don't have a Korean driver license and Bambam right there--he can't drive anything."

"Hey! I can drive a bicycle, hyung!" Bambam protested. 

"Go and deliver these things by using your bicycle then." And with that the youngest Bambam couldn't help but to pout at his hyung's suggestion.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

"Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Han. Yes, you can take a seat anywhere, Mr. Song." Yeri was busily welcoming the parents in front of the kindergarten's main door until her eyes shifted to a man that she has been seeing ever since the day she was born.

"Am I late?" Jaebum said while running to his cousin.

"No. But go inside! My co-worker is already waiting for you at the snack table." Yeri told him. "Oh, and her name is Seulgi unnie, oppa." Without any further words, Jaebum quickly went inside to put down the coffees and brownies.

He was actually searching for the snack table since the house is already packed with the parents. On top of that, the little children are running around, making it hard for him to see clearly.

"Oh! Hi! It's here!" A quite tall girl with a perfectly smooth brown hair desperately jumping up and down to make the guy realizes her (and the snack table) existence. Jaebum quickly went to her direction while holding the containers of coffee very carefully.

"I apologize for being late." Jaebum formally apologized.

"No, no that's okay. The gathering hasn't started yet anyway." Seulgi bombarding him with a cute smile, making the other opponent's heart beating faster. After successfully puting his feelings aside, his hands started to move swiftly from one place to another.

"Wow, what a skill you have there!" Seulgi complimented him as she gave him two thumbs up.

"U-uh thanks." Jaebum replied while trying so hard to hide his excitement.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter