Chapter 1

I Hate You? or I Love You?

Ju Hyun

New year, new life. No dating and focus on your studies, Juhyun thought to herself.

Juhyun just broke up with her boyfriend 2 months ago.It's not that she didn't love her boyfriend alot, in fact she loved him alot until she realized that he didnt really cherish her although he also loved her alot.She just lost feelings for him because he didn't cherish her like how a boyfriend should.So she after their breakup,she didnt want to fall in love again, she felt that relationship is just a bonus, as long as she have friends it's fine for her.And also, she was afraid she will just lose feelings for the person she likes.

"Hey Irene!" Wendy said in english

"Heyyy" I said back in english

Wendy and I are cousins and when we were 7 our parents brought us to the US for their business for about 5 years.

"Where's the rest?"

"I'm not sure, probably in class already"

"Ok, let's go get our schedule and locker number from the office."

Chanyeol

Urghh, major exams this year

Chanyeol is in his final year and he will be having his college entrance exam this year. Many people might not know it but, Chanyeol and his group of friends are seen as bad influence, but in actual fact, they are really good people with good heart.

When he reached his school, he went to the office to get his schedule and his locker number.

A few days later

Juhyun

I was staying back in school for my extra-curriculum activities, I went out of the room because I was feeling too cold. Suddenly, I heard someone call my name I looked down from my level, it was Baekhyun. I look down with a blank face because I don't actually talk to that group of people.

"Hi!" Baekhyun waved

Being an extrovert, I waved back enthusiastically.

"Hey Juhyun! Baekhyun wants ur number!" I found the source of voice, It was Chanyeol. The one that Yerin used to have a crush on

Although Chanyeol's locker was right beside me, I never spoke to him before

I just smiled back and walked into the room.

Soon, it was break time, I went downstairs since I was hungry

"Hey! Baekhyun wants ur number!" chanyeol said, i just gave him a weird look

"shut up!!" Baekhyun shouted

When i came back from the canteen with wendy they surrounded me.

They joked around and made me laugh so hard. And i kinda have laughter like kara's youngji.

"OMG, why do you laugh like this" Chanyeol was laughing and saying at the same time.

I just laughed along.

"okay guys, i need to go up now. my break is over. bye" I said


I'll try to do a double update today. I'm ending this chapter now because i need to bathe. I cant take it anymore haahahah. I promise the following chapter will be more interesting.sorry for ending it like this. hehehe.