The Beginning

YOU´VE FALLEN FOR ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                       Chapter 01                            

Taeyeon's P.O.V

¨Hurry up Taeyeon ! It's almost time for you to leave to the airport, or you'll be late for your flight and for school¨, my mom said, as she finished packing up all of what ´she thought I would need´.

¨Eomma, don't you think you're overpacking. I mean some of the things you packed are things that I'm probably not even going to need. I don't see what's the point of having to take a plane flight to go to Seoul when we're already in Korea. I can just go on the bus like we always do when we need to get somewhere urgently, plus I´ve never gone on a plane so I don´t have any experience traveling by air. I´ve never traveled outside of Korea, and taking a plane flight to just travel from Jeonju to Seoul is not necesary¨, I told her as I finished fixing the SM uniform on me.

¨Taeyeon, I know that it might seem unneccesary, but one of the rules of SM Academy is that entering students have to get to school by plane on their first day of school, but I'm sure you'll figure that out once you get there. I know this is going to be your first time to travel by plane, but just try to calm down and breath slowly if you start feeling sick, and since you´re going to be staying there, then I obviously have the right to pack all of this.You never know when you´re going to need it, trust me¨, she finished saying. I still couldn't understand why we had to go by plane, but what can you expect of a rich kid school, most of them just wasting money for useless things, while other families we´re suffering hunger and had to live in homeless areas with no money to help educate their kids or for medical treatments against any diseases. Everytime I think about it, my blood boils to know that some people are actually like that.

I looked at the time and flinched a little as I saw that it was already 6 a.m. I hurriedly grabbed my purse and looked around to see where my mom had gone. Once I found her, I grabbed my luggage and bid her good-bye and she looked like she was about to cry because she had tears in her eyes. I let go of my luggage and hugged her tightly. ¨I´m going to miss you my sweet Taeyeon. I'm so proud of you, and don't forget that whatever happens, be yourself. I'm sorry if I made you go to SM Academy without you being interested in it, but I just want the best for you¨, she said. I started to tear up too, but I stopped myself because it would be harder to say good-bye.

¨Eomma, don´t worry, I understand your intentions and I don't blame you. Anyways I did end up deciding to go there in the end by my own decision. I´m going to miss you so much, and please take care of my oopa while I'm not around, he´s going to need someone to take care of him in the hospital¨, I said.

¨Don't worry Taeyeon, I´ll look after him, I mean he is my son, and I know that he´ll wake up soon and if he does I´ll call you, and don't forget to call me when you get there okay¨, she said. ¨Okay¨, I replied as I grabbed my luggage once more, and bid her a last goodbye. I quickly got into the taxi where my grandfather was waiting for me. Once we arrived at the airport I grabbed all of my luggage....as well as my grandfather´s. I don't even know why he brought so much stuff. He brought more than what I brought and my mom was the one that packed half of mine´s, which made it weirder to see that my grandfather had packed more than what I had. He noticed me struggling and then spoke up.

¨Remember Taeyeon that an old man needs assistance, one day you'll understand¨, he said. My legs were wobbling because of all the luggage I was carrying. ´Yeah right´, I thought.

¨Abeoji can you help me with one of the bags¨, I asked him. I was getting exhausted from carrying all of our luggage by myself.

¨Do you think an old man like me has the strength to do such things? Why are you trying to make me work?¨, he said.

¨This is all your luggage. Why do you have so much luggage for 3 days and 2 nights? You said you were only going to go to meetings for the traditional orchestra organization.¨, I asked him with wonder.

¨Don't you know that the older you get , the more you'll have to take care of your appearances. Okay now let's go¨, he replied. I narrowed my eyes at his words, I wondered why someone at his age would need to care for their appearances when it was actually the opposite for me. I always thought that the younger you are the more you need to look good, well that's what everyone thought nowadays, but I never thought appearances were much important anyways. We continued to walk inside the airport until my abeoji stopped as he saw someone holding up a board with his name on it.

¨You there. You must be Kim Eun Jung. Are you the one they sent to get me. ¨, he asked the man who was holding the board. He bowed and said, ¨Yes sir I´m Kim Eun Jung. I´m sure you had a difficult time getting here. I´ll take you to the seminar¨, he replied. My grandfather nodded and turned to see me. ¨ Okay Taeyeon , I'm taking my leave. Listen to others and follow directions while you're on the plane. There are a lot of people here, and you don't want to get confused on your way to the flight. Remember to pick me up when the seminar is over, and don't be late.¨, he ordered. I nodded even though I had no idea how I would do that. I handed my abeoji´s luggage to the young man. I felt like I had been taken away a big weight away from me. I sighed in relief as I saw my abeoji go off with the young man. I picked up my luggage and started walking to the security check-in area where they checked my luggage. Then I grabbed my luggage once again and went to get my boarding pass. I gave my passport to the lady and showed her the SM permission for the SM Academy plane flight. Once she saw it, she quickly gave me my boarding pass.

¨The plane for SM students is directly to the right of us and straight down. It won't be hard to see it, most of the students are wearing their SM uniforms like asked by the president of SM. The flight will be in a couple of minutes. They will announce your flight, so you can know when it's time for you to aboard. Good luck on your flight and I hope we see you again. Have a nice day.¨, she said with a kind smile on her face. I smiled back at her, and replied, ¨ Thank you for your kindness and your help¨. I started walking towards the direction the lady had given me, and once I found my flighting area, I sat down in one of the airport seats and looked around. Everything in the airport was beautiful, apart from the crowding of people in it. I guess I thought it was because I´d never been in one until now, but while being busy to help eomma pay the bills and pay for my   brother´s hopitalization, I´ve never really had the time to travel, wheras my abeoji has traveled quite some time for his traditional music organization meetings.To be honest I never wanted to attend SM Academy, I didn´t feel interested in it, but my mom thought it was the best choice for my future and to make her proud and happy, I decided to attend SM Academy. I would of prefered to attend any normal highschool but my mom kept telling me that if I wanted to accomplish all of my life goals and give others an opportunity to a good life, then the best place to go to would be SM Academy.

However, living in SM Academy is very expensive, but since I've been a scholar with a life-time scholarship since elementary, my mom wants me to attend the best schools in Korea so that I can have a better education that she couldn't have during her time, because war was happening everywhere so no one was able to leave their homes. To be in SM Academy, you either have to come from a very rich elite family or a scholar that is outstandingly intelligent with perfect grades, and in my case I´m a scholar with perfect grades. My family is humble and well... we're not rich and we don´t form part of the 1% of rich people in the world. I have an older brother named Heechul who was in a car accident and has now been hospitalized for 2 and a half years. He and my mom are what helps me keep going after an unfortanate event with someone I though I could trust, if it wasn't for them, then I probably would neglect even the chance of knowing one thing about SM Academy. Even though SM Academy is the most prestigious and famo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter