Tiffany

Beautifully, Tragically and Deeply in Love

"Lisa !! We can't go on. We can't succeed without you" said Areum , breathless from all the running

The rest of us nodded in agreement, circling around Lisa, hoping that she'd change her mind

"Girls, look at me," said Lisa in a harsh tone, "I've raised you guys my entire life, I know no matter what happens, you guys will know what to do when the time comes. Just trust me"

I looked around, all the girls head were down. Waiting for me to speak up as a leader.

"I appreciate you for trusting us, but they're right it's either we're in this toge--"

_____________________________________________________________________

That's when we heard it . All the howls and screeches through the woods. Coming for us .

"Now, Don't you dare look back," said Lisa in a low , stern tone. 

Her eyes turned a deep, rich yellow.. Almost like gold. She grabbed her weapon she kept hidden in her bag, "Come at me!" she ran off into the nightly woods. Reaady to face all the evil supernatural creatures.

I don't remember much after that, but a lot of blood, threats and Lisa's bare body being torn into pieces in front of my very eyes by the Wolf Kingdom, every since then I've vowed to get revenge . 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ya !! Wake up , you're gonna be late for work .. again !" Woohyun scolds, while pulling my blankets off of my bed.

"Leave me alon," I said hoping he'd go away. "Don't you believe in a peacful sleep?"

"Hurry up babe, you're gonna be late" Woohyum whined

"Ughh" I groan in defeat, "Fine, sometimes I think you just want me to leave" I nag

I look at Woohyun, who is well groomed and ready for the day, whereas I look at myself and my lion's mane that I call hair. I head towards the bathroom to prep myself for the long day ahead of me.

 

After I'm done getting ready for work, I head out. "Woohyun, hurry up! I'm really going to be late if you don't come"

He looks at me with a impatient look, "My dream is for you to get a license," He says while putting on his shoes

The car ride was as usual as ever, normal conversations and Woohyun ranting about how much Myungsoo watches and the time I ran straight into a tree. When Woohyun pulls into the driveway of the Cafe, I worked at, he gives me a serious look. "Tiff, I need to tell you something" 

 

"I love to hear it, but I literally have 6 minutes before I'm considered late, and you know how my boss is," I quickly answer , not wanting to be late

"I found the clan that killed Lisa" Woohyun said almost as if he was whispering it. I remove my hand from the door handle and look at him with the most dazed look

"Tell me everything," I reply after a couple of silent moments

"You should get to work, you don't want to be late" Woohyun said teasingly

"My boss will understand. Now spill everything you know," staring straight into his eyes.

He gulps and hesitates before replying to me, "It was the royal family of the Wolf clan, because as you know Lisa was wanted , I don't know why she was wanted because the Wolves refuse to answer those questions; they probably just wanted her dead. The father's name is Jae Jin and the mother's is JiHyun. And I think I know how you can get back at them, you see they have a son named Park Jimin , a member of Bangtan , and he's the one inheriting everything and I can guarantee you that if you can get them back by using his son,"

I nodded and slowly process everything into my in mind, "So what you're telling me is that, to get back at the Wolf Clan is to torture their son?"

"Well, that's not exactly what I'm saying but sure . Why not?"

"Text me the details later, I've got to go, my boss is going to kill me" I quickly lean over to give him a goodbye kiss then leave. 'Park Jimin huh... you better watch out'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:'

Hai, peeps. So the first chapter's up today !! I apoglize for any spelling errors or things that don't make sense . It's just the begining It'll all make sense soon. And at the begining it was a dream FYI . That's why it was itallized . ENJOY