Started From the Bottom

0 to 100---Real...Slow??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

"Myungsoo...Saranghaeyo..."

"..."

"..."

"...no...HAHAHAHAHAH" I fell back onto the bed, crying my life out from laughter as IU glared down at me unamused by my reaction. Hey now, I respect her feelings and all but really?? Love?? She barely even knows the guy---

IU grabbed the nearest pillow and started hammering me with it while screaming, "YAH JIYEON-AH! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!" Like seriously this Myungsoo guy is someone we just met up like an hour ago at the mall when IU was trying to flirt with some dudes while I awkwardly tried my best not to look like some creep in the background following them around. We---Scratch that---She (Of course I doubt the guys even noticed my presence) met up with three guys by the fountain outside the movie theater in the mall. Woohyun, Hoya, and of course, Myungsoo. God it was the most awkward moment of my life, staying silent while my best friend goes out and flirt with men. Although, I noticed Myungsoo didn't talk much either, well at least compared to the other two who were completely lost into IU's charm. But that's the thing about IU, she likes the quiet, uninterested type because she finds it as a challenge to try and make them go crazy for her like most do. As if it were all just a game, really. This is why I find the situation completely ridiculous...

"Love? IU he hasn't even said like more than three words to you...How could you even say that?" I kept shaking my head in disbelief after finally grabbing the weapon from her and sitting on it.

"Jiyeon---You don't need to have full on coversations---Maybe he was too shy to be around me" She gave me a playful wink which just made me want to gag at her ridiculousness.

"You're crazy" 

"When you finally have dating experience yourself...You'll see" PFFFFT Hey now, I've had my fair share of these so called boyfriends, okay...Nah who am I kidding, she was right ._. NONETHELESS HOWEVER, I still think she has no idea what she's saying and she's gonna need some professional help because she's out of her mind.

"Pffft whatever, I still think that's a little too much.." I remember she was literally all up in Myungsoo's grill, asking so many questions and trying to get all touchy and what not. I wonder i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter