=the guy from past=

Fade into darkness.

Finally this day came. New school. New friends. Maybe new love.
Here we go~~~

Kissing my mom on forehead before leaving the house I hurried to school, I moved there with my friend and some of my old classmates. I was really curious what will be new there? who will be my first new friend? So excited.
Entering the school i bumped in someone and fall on letting out some weird noises.
"Ow, sorry i didn't see you....what is weird, cuz you look like a giant for a girl" the boy laughed and gave his hand to help me.
"Ahahah, funny..." i mumble frowning "no thanks...i don't need help"
"I was just kidding, ahahah" he holds my hand and helps me to stand up "I am sorry...really"
"Oh, it's okay`" i shake my head and palm my twice to get it clean before looking up at him and widening eyes "What? Taekwoon?
"Yooo :D...Yuri? ahahah...and i was thinking where i saw these curls before? lol" he laughed and let my hand.
"Ouch...stop it...since when you are so talkative? ahahah, but it's nice to meet chu" i nodded eyesmiling and looking around.
"It's your first year here, right? searching your class? i can help you if u need it~" he nodded looking around as well.
We went to the schools bulletin board to see the classes lists and found that we are in the same class.
I was wondering to see there my old classmates and my best friend who used the first chance to jump on my back as soon as she saw me.
"Heyy, poopie!" she hugged my bitting my ear.
"Stop, don't do that..people will understand us wrong!" i throwed her away.
"So lucky to be together again!" she chuckled.
"Ahahah, yes~" i nodded hugging her.
"And who is...?" she pointed at him smirking."new imaginary boyfriend?" she bursted in laugh.
"Ah, no...just a 'friend' from childhood tho" i nodded uncounsciously staring at him.
He turned eyes to me suddenly and frowned "What?" 
"Nothing..." i turned back my head continuing the conversation.
"Well he is nice tho, so tall" she chuckled.
"Yeah she really is, he changed a lot from how i remeber him" i laughed.
We had some lessons and teacher class. I walked home alone as i don't know much people there, only my headphones help me in such situations.
Music - music and just some imagines are passing me the whole day, as i don't take headphones off even when i'm sleeping.
But this day was little differen, i can't take him out of my head, and...his hand was so warm, and these subtle and long fingers...my weakness...
What the hell??

Next day we had PE, and 6 of our classmates are forming the schools' and city's basketball group...he is there as well. And why am i so excited?
I was amazed on how he is playing and his subtle and tall body, i was looking even at his ....how weirdo...
When they finished playing he sat next me and looked at me...my heart wants to jump out...his deep breath is making me go crazy...
"What? ...why are you looking at me so?" he frowned "stop it, it's stupid and dangerous" he smirked.
"What...nothing, just i liked how you guys played and you are good tho"i said with no emotion on my face acting indifferent "why dangerous?"
"hmm, thanks, it's nice to hear that...but i already know it" he smiked again "bcz you can fall in love and think too much" he bumped my forehead with his finger and laughed "just kidding, relax Yuri-ah" he nodded and took a bottle with water leaving me alone as second game starts.
I blushed and covered my face to hide my emotions from Sara who just sat next me and started to talk a lot again. My thoughts were again only about him....

It's already late, i can't do my homework, i can't sleep, i can't focus on all these things bcz of some imaginary situation that are forming in my head...about how we hug or talk or...kiss....ahahah so shamefull lol
Fell alseep late so came at school with big black bags under my little eyes looking like a witch....
I was watching how he is talking to his friends and laughing "I want to talk with him in the same way..." i mumbled to myself.
"What?..you said something poopie?" Sara asked me cudling.
"Wow you seem happy today, what happend? again you had a nice dream with Totoro?" i laughed and leaned my head on her listening to her cute voice and always interesting stories.
"Ahahah, you know me so well...yes, again a dream, but not totoro this time" she softly blushed and looked down"it was with a boy, and you know him" she chuckled nervously rolling fingers on my lap.
"Wow wow wow, slow down buttie...now more details please.."i laughed "some dirty games ?XD"
"Ahahah, no, it was more like a cute one and the guy is...." she turned her eyes to the group of classmates "Taekwoon.."
"hihi, really?...cool, lucky you" i noded "i think i like him" she added.
"what?..." i suddenly turnred red and looked down.
"hm? smthing happend?" she frowned lightly.
"ah, no, nothing it's nice to know....are you sure of that? " i asked eyesmiling.
"yesss...i am happy, now i'll have a bf " she hugged me.


hope you liked it, if yes please subscriebe and upvote, thank you^o^
new chapter will be updated soon ^.^

-MoonSooMin