0.1

I Knew It Was You

Kyungsoo caught Jongin, who’s flirting with a girl, inside a coffee shop. He ran home, and cried inside his and Jongin’s shared room.

He cried, and cried, and cried, until he decided to stay away from Jongin, before it’s too late, and before Jongin comes home.

Kyungsoo pulled out is luggage, and grabbed all of his things inside their closet, while he sobbed.

Until he heard the bedroom door opened.

Jongin saw his hyung packing up his things, while tears fall down on Kyungsoo’s throbbing crimson cheeks.

“H-Hyung? W-What are you d-doing? W-Why are you p-packing u-up?” Jongin said, as he started to tear uo.

“Ask yourself why.”

“Why?”

“If you don’t know, then ask yourself.” When Kyungsoo finished packing his things up, he stood up and walked out of the room. Then Jongin suddenly hugged his lover’s back. 

“Please don’t go, hyung! Please!” Jongin sobbed. The elder, with all his strength, successfully took Jongin’s arms off away from his waist, then Jongin fell on the floor, and Kyungsoo ran away.

Jongin cried on the floor, while he screams Kyungsoo’s name.

“K-Kyungsoo! W-What I have d-done!?” Jongin weeped more.

***

As the time passed by, Kyungsoo stayed at Baekhyun’s apartment.

“Soo, why don’t you visit Jongin? Wait, by the way, why did you ran away to Jongin?” Baekhyun asked.

“I won’t go visit him, and it’s because he hurt me.” Kyungsoo started to tear up, as he hark back that daw back then.

“Huh? What? When? Where? He didn’t ever wanted to hurt you, you ~~ He told me last week that he misses you so badly! Now, why would he hurt you if he loves you?” 

“He ing hurt me two weeks ago, inside the coffee shop. He flirted with a girl.” Kyungsoo nearly sobbed, until Baekhyun laughed out loud.

“What the hell, Kyungsoo!?” Baekhyun laughed that made Kyungsoo raised his left eyebrow in confusion.

“W-What are you talking about? W-Why are you laughing?”

“That girl is Jongin’s sister!” Baekhyun laughed more, as the other’s eyes widened in shock.

“H-How did you k-know?”

“I was there too! He was introducing his sister to me! She’s Kim Jung Ah,” Baekyun said. “Then Jongin said, ‘oh how I wish my Kyungie’s also here!’ Then Jung Ah said, ‘Aish~~ I should’ve met him!’” Baekhyun mocked. “But Jongin didn’t bother to wake you up.” Baekhyun continued.

“W-What?”

“Yeah. You were wrong.”

“W-What should I do n-now?” Kyungsoo panicked.

“Hmmm.” Baekhyun hummed.

***

Kyungsoo thought, that Baekhyun’s plan was a good plan. 

He wore all black; his cap, his sweatshirt, his skinny jeans, and his sneakers. He looks like a criminal though, but he’ll do it for his Jongin.

When he quietly and sneakily entered his old apartment, he saw Jongin sleeping on the couch. He saw Jongin’s face; throbbing red cheeks, with dried tears painted on his crimson face, while his hair is a huge mess, and his eyes were visibly swollen. 

‘He loved me.’ Kyungsoo thought.

Kyungsoo carried Jongin towards the bedroom, then covered him with the white comforter. He kissed Jongin’s forehead, and smiled at the sleeping beauty in front of him.

“I need to go now, baby.” Kyungsoo whispered, then kissed Jongin’s forehead again, and left the apartment.

***

When Jongin woke up, he suddenly felt comfortableness, and he was shocked about it. His eyes widened when he realizes that he’s inside the bedroom.

‘Why would I sleep here if I slept on the couch last night?’ He thought.

***

The next night, Kyungsoo wore the same clothes, and went to his old apartment.

When he sat down beside Jongin on the bed, he ran his fingers to the younger’s dark brown hair, and kissed his forehead.

“I’m so sorry for hurting you, baby. I’m so sorry for leaving you, and making you cry at me every night.” Kyungsoo said quietly, as he sighed. “But I need to go now, baby.” Then he kissed Jongin’s forehead dearly. “Bye baby,”

When Kyungsoo closed the door, Jongin’s eyes opened.

“K-Kyungsoo?”

When Jongin opened the bedroom door, Kyungsoo froze, and ran out if the apartment, and hid behind the neighbor’s car.

“K-Kyungsoo! P-Please! W-Where are y-you!?” Jongin cried, as well as Kyungsoo.

***

The next night, same thing happened. Jongin caught Kyungsoo again.

This time, it is different.

“Kyungsoo! Wait! Please! I love you! P-Please!” Jongin ran, as Kyungsoo ran downstairs. Jongin ran downstairs, but he fell on the ground. He rolled until his head bumped on the floor. The loud thug made Kyungsoo’s eyes widened. He saw Jongin fainted on the ground. 

“Jongin!” Kyungsoo cried.

***

Kyungsoo brought Jongin to the hospital, but he didn’t showed up to Jongin. 

“I want to see Kyungie! I wanna see him! Baekhyun please! Plese let me see him!” Jongin cried, at Baekhyun, whil Chanyeol and Sehun were behind Baekhyun.

“But Kyungsoo is not here—“

“Let me see him! Please!” Baekhyun went out of the room to talk with Kyungsoo, who’s hiding from Jongin.

“Aish~~ you need to see him now. But the doctor said that his head had mild injuries only, so his brain wasn’t damaged.” Baekhyun sighed. Kyungsoo nodded, as he followed Baekhyun entered the room.

“KYUNGSOO!” Jongin cried, the time he saw Kyungsoo once again, after 4 weeks. 

Kyungsoo walked closer to Jongin, and hugged him, as Jongin hugged him tightly, and sobbed.

“I’m sorry, Jongin… I’m so sorry for hurting you... I’m sorry...” Kyungsoo said, as he started to tear up.

***

After few hours, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun left the hospital, as Kyungsoo left inside the room with Jongin.

“Hyung,” Jongin looled up at Kyungsoo, who’s rubbing Jongin’s knuckles with his thumbs.

“Hmmm,”

“W-Why did youl-left me?” Jongin whimpered, as Kyungsoo sighed then smiled.

“Yeah, umm, it’s because I saw you in a coffee shop with a girl, and I thought that you’re flirting with her, but I was wrong, and she was your sister.” Kyungsoo explained embarrassingly.

“Y-You saw u-us?”

“Y-Yeah,”

“I was going to ask you join us, but you were asleep that time, and, how did you know it was my sister?” 

“Baekhyun told me.” Kyungsoo said, then Jongin smiled widely.

“I love you hyung, and I won’t ever cheat on you.” Jongin said. “Just please, d-don’t leave me again, please?” Jongin whimpered, then a tear rolled down on his cheeks. Kyungsoo smiled, as he wiped the younger’s tears with his thumbs.

“I won’t, Jongin. I won’t. I love you too.”

 


*****

A/N: 

Aish~~ my back hurts!! >///< 

Anyways, I hope you like it!

Kyun