Jealousy

A series of oneshots ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Before you begin reading, make sure you've read the foreward because that has a little bit of description abou the characters.  

Please note that my spelling may be slightly different to yours. Because I live in Australia I spell everything in the UK English way :)

These oneshots can often  contain ual refrences, violence, and mature themes. 

Jealousy

Characters: Kai, Krystal, Sehun, Taemin
Genre: fluff
Words: 2578

“Well… At some point you guys should have been more than friends.” The boy murmured.
“Um.. No.” The girl replied firmly.
“Then what are you guys? Friends with benefits?” He asked
“Ew Jonghyun oppa are you being serious right now? Me and Kim Jongin, friends with benefits?!” Soojung yelled.
Jonghyun chuckled at her freaking out and blushing madly.
“Well everyone, as in EVERYONE thinks you guys have dated at some point.” He said.
“Well… We haven’t and we wont.” Soojung replied.
“You know it’s so obvious that you two like eachother.” Jonghyun stated.
“Not really.” She denied.
Suddenly the phone began ringing, Jonghyun automatically looked over at Soojung’s side where her phone was buzzing crazily on the floor.
“Speaking of the devil.” He chuckled.
Soojung looked at the caller ID, it was him.

“Hello?” She answered with a loud sigh.
“Don’t you dare have another photoshoot with a guy.” Jongin said coldly.
“What? I haven’t even had a photoshoot with a guy since you and Taemin oppa… I think.” Soojung said.
“I don’t care, you are not having another photoshoot with a boy.”
“Well… I can’t just pick who and what I want Jongin, the company does!” Soojung exclaimed.
“Oh and why do you call Taemin oppa? You know me and Taemin are the same age.” He questioned.
“Let’s not go through this again Jongin, shouldn’t you be rehearsing or something?” She said.
“Just finished.” He muttered.
“Okay how about we discuss all of this when you come back to Korea, yeah?” She suggested.
“Fine… I’m reserving you on the day I come back.” Jongin said.
“Yeah yeah whatever. Go get rest, bye” Soojung muttered.
“BYE JONGIN” Jonghyun yelled out and Soojung let out a small giggle.
“Who’s that? Why are you with a boy? What are you gonna do if people make assumptions?” Jongin asked with panic.
“Chill it’s just Jonghyun oppa.” Soojung said. “Bye!!”

Soojung looked at Jonghyun as she hung up, Jonghyun was staring at her with a huge smile on his face.
“Look at your ‘best friend’ getting all jealous.” He laughed.
“Whatever, he has his moments. Let’s get out of here.” She said as she grabbed her belongings.

To be very honest, deep down in Soojung’s little heart, she was in love with Jongin. They had always been friends before debut, she didn’t have many opportunities to approach him but they had a consistent acquaintance-like relationship. It was when he debuted they got closer, well to be more specific, when they did that photoshoot together for f(x)’s comeback. He approached her first and asked for her number and ever since then, they have been the bestest friends. Soojung had always wanted more than that, but she knew it would never work out because Jongin is so passionate and all-in to dancing and performing as of course, it hasn’t been very long since he debuted.

It had been quite a while since Jongin put on his ‘jealous boyfriend’ act. It’s already December 2015 and he has been acting like that for the past 6 months. Soojung never stopped him from his actions because she secretly liked it, a lot. But she never had any plans on confessing, one of the main reasons being the possibility of ruining her strong bond with the boy. She doesn’t know exactly when she fell in love with him, it just happened so naturally but it was definitely from his passionate dancing on stage.

“If you’re seen with Jonghyun hyung in public, people are going to think you’re dating him!” Jongin exclaimed with a huge frown plastered on his face.
“So… We’re not going to talk about how your concert was or how your flight went?” Soojung asked changing topics.
“No we’re not. You need to stop hanging out with Jonghyun hyung!” He said.
“Geez! Overprotective best friend much? It doesn’t even matter Jonghyun oppa and I are just friends, the whole world knows that. Even more nowadays ever since I went on his radio. Plus, no one seems to have a problem with it.” She said.
“I don’t care! I have a problem with it ME!” Jongin said.
“Well… You need to get over it.” She chuckled.
Jongin knew there was no point of defending himself because he always lost. So he decided to change subjects instead.
“So are you going to the company’s Christmas party?” He asked softly.
“Probably not.” She instantly replied.
It was an obvious answer, she hated all the small little events their company held, socialising wasn’t really her thing.
“Please come, I’m going to be so bored there.” The boy begged.
“You know my answer is no Jongin.” Soojung said firmly.
“If you come I’ll keep you entertained the whole night, I promise.” Jongin said.
“We all know you’ll be with Taemin oppa the whole time.” She murmured as she rolled her eyes.
“Don’t call Lee Taemin oppa if you’re not going to call me oppa.” He said coldly.
“I’m most definitely not in the mood for this Jongin.” Soojung sighed and suddenly stood up.
“Where are you going?” He questioned.
“I have to go back to the company, practice.” She said.
Jongin pouted but he let her go easily because he knew how important practice was.

Throughout the rest of the week and the week after, Jongin and Soojung had no opportunity to see eachother due to their busy schedules. It wasn’t anything abnormal or different but it did put Jongin in a bad mood. Today his mood was at it’s worst because he could not stop thinking about all the objections he had towards Soojung. It drove him nuts that she had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter