Introduction

I Love You, Sulli Bully

 

Sulli clenched her fists, thereby crumpling the glossy prints in her hand. She couldn’t bear looking at the pictures again. To say that she was mad isn’t enough; she was shaking with anger and her eyes brimmed with unshed tears as she felt constricting, preventing air from entering her lungs. She felt so hurt and betrayed.

She blinked and strode angrily down the hallway, and as she did, students passing through steered out of her way, lest they become a victim of her wrath. Still clutching the crumpled pictures, she headed straight for the gym, where the cheerleaders were practicing.

“Krystal!” she yelled the moment she entered the gym.

Twelve girls froze from their dance and whirled to where Sulli is. Someone stopped the music, a hush fell over the group and the audience on the bleachers and there was only silence. Even Sulli’s shoes didn’t make a sound on the rubberized floor of the gymnasium as she approached the group, her eyes trained on her traitor friend.    

“How could you do this to me?” Sulli said through gritted teeth as she pushed the snapshots to Krystal’s chest.

Krystal looked bewildered for a moment and when she took a look at the crumpled pictures, she gasped, then began to shake. The pictures were of Minho and her kissing. There were five clear shots all in all, each in a different angle.

“What is the meaning of that?” Sulli shouted. “You’re dating right under my nose? And you’re dating my own brother of all people! How could you? We made a pact!” her fierce gaze turned to the two other members of her exclusive group, Suzy, who stood by biting her lip guiltily, and Jiyoung, who looked like she couldn’t really understand what was happening.

“We made a pact to hate all boys who are not our family or relative! We made a pact that we will never date! And you,” she pointed a finger accusingly at Krystal. “You turned traitor on us. From now on you’re out of the group and you’re not my friend anymore. We’re through!" she paused before turning to the other two girls.

"Jiyoung, Suzy, come on and don’t ever talk to this ,” she pivoted on her heel and started to walk away, but then suddenly turned back around and faced the girls once again, narrowing her eyes at Krystal.

“Oh, and one more thing, I’ll make sure Minho oppa will dump you. I’m his beloved little sister. He listens to me,” she sneered.

Krystal looked at her feet, trying to hide her eyes which were already sparkling with unshed tears.

“Let’s go girls,” Sulli hollered once again at both Suzy and Jiyoung before she turned and resumed walking away.

But a few steps after she noticed that no one was following her. She turned and saw Suzy and Jiyoung trying to comfort Krystal who had already began to cry.

“Suzy! Jiyoung! What are you doing? I said let’s go!” she shouted.

Jiyoung jumped and started to walk toward Sulli but Suzy held her arm to stop her.

“What’s the meaning of this? The two of you are turning your back on me, too?” Sulli asked, her eyes turning to slits once more.

“It’s not that, Sulli-ah,” Suzy said. “But don’t you think you’re too hard on Krystal? What was she to do when your brother was the one who pursued her and she just fell in love? And it’s ridiculous that you actually believed we could forever keep that childish pact. Sooner or later we’ll all fall in love. Even you!”

Sulli’s face turned fiercer. “I see. And perhaps you had also fallen in love that you now dare say those things to me, didn’t you, Suzy? And I think I know who that boy is. Or shall I say man? Unfortunately for you, he wouldn’t even waste his time looking at a little girl like you when he can have any woman he wants.”

Suzy blushed and looked down at the floor.

“How about you, Jiyoung? Are you joining those two traitors, too?”

“Uh…I, uh,” Jiyoung stuttered. “I think I’ll join them,” she put a hand on Krystal’s back and smiled weakly at Sulli. “Don’t take it personally, though, Sulli-ah. It’s just that I think the more the merrier, you know?”

“Ah, whatever, you stupid girl!” Sulli growled. “Fine! I don’t need you three anyway. I’m fine on my own. In fact, you were the ones who need me!” she said haughtily before making her grand exit.

But as soon as she was out of everyone's sight, her knees buckled and she fell on her palms and knees to the ground. Tears that she had been trying to hold back started to stream down her face.

Krystal, Suzy and Jiyoung were the only friends she had in a school full of students who are ready to stone her to death and now they’ve left her. She’s all alone.

She thought no one saw her looking so miserable and helpless, but she didn’t know that there was a pair of eyes watching her, and their owner doesn’t know whether to be sad or happy. It was what he or she wanted, though. It was what everyone wanted and it’s finally happening. The Cover Girls are broken and Choi Jinri is going down.

And rewind…

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi everyone. This is my...I don't know, nth fic, LOL. Well, this I think would be a cross between Mean Girls and Boys Over Flowers...only, it would be more like Girls Over Flowers because this is a twisted version. And no, I won't be copying the sequence of events from Boys Over Flowers or Mean Girls. I'll make my own, thank you very much. :)

 

This is mainly a Taelli fanfic but there are minor couples as well. To Taelli shippers (though honestly I'm not really one of you, but I do like Taelli, otherwise I won't be writing Taelli) I hope you'd like this one.