Mine

You can only be mine

You and Mark have been dating for almost a year now. Seeing that your one year anniversay is coming up soon, you wanted to prepare something special. But since you were also an kpop idol, going out and buying things was a bit hard. 

After finish filming for the new MV for your comeback, you asked your manager if you can run out real quick before going back to the dorm to buy something. After begging your manager with your aegyeo he said yes. You weren't sure what you wanted to get him at first, but when you saw the pair of earrings, you know you had to get it for him. And you got a pair for yourself but in a different color, you thought it'd be cute to match. 

On your way back to the dorm, you saw Mark, just as you were about to go up and surprise him. You saw him with another girl. *isn't that Mark's ex..? Why is she in korea..?* Something felt wrong, as you watched them part, they gave each other a long hug. You knew she was past, you couldn't help but get jealous. 

You tried to stop thinking about it, and continued your way back to the dorm. But out of no where, someone taps your shoulder. You turned around and it was her.. Mark's ex. 

"Hi! You must be Mark's girlfriend! You're really pretty!" She said as she smiled.

"Hi,thank you!" Replying politely but couldn't help feeling the bitterness in your heart.

"I know this may sound rude, but I want to ask you, do you really love Mark?" She asked doubtfully.

"Of course I do, why would I be dating him if I'm not?" You replied trying to hold your temper.

"Well then maybe you should leave him."... Without giving you time to respond she immediately continues "Do you know how much hate he gets from his fans, just because of you. If you really love him, then you shouldn't be so selfish. Have you ever thought about it from his point of view. I don't know how he is now, but I knew better than anyone else how he was before. I used to be the one, I know him better than you do. Think about it yourself." She walked away as soon as she finished talking. 

Everything she said was stuck in your mind. *Is Mark really not happy with me? then maybe I should leave him.. I shouldn't be selfish..* All sorts of things ran across your mind. And you made a decision. 

Just before the day of the one anniversary. You told Mark to meet up real quick at a coffee shop, that you guys always go to. Just because its private enough for you guys to talk without everyone looking. 

You were early, so you sat there patiently waiting for Mark to show up. He walked towards you greeting you with a sweet smile and sat down across from you. 

"Did you miss me babe?" He said as he sipped on the drink that you already order. 

"Mark, we need to talk.. something has really been bothering me." You said after gathering your thoughts.

"Yeah, what's wrong sweety?" Mark looks at you waiting for a response.

".....I think we should take a break." You said after a long pause. He remained quiet.. *oh..this is how much he cares, he doesn't even try to hold me back..* as this ran across your mind you grabbed your bag and walked out the coffee shop. You expected him to pull your wrist, hug you from behind or at the very least say your name. But none of that happened. You walked out of the coffee shop as a trail of tears rolled down your cheeks. "Goodbye my dearest Mark, I love you."

You went back to the dorm and basically spent the rest of the day, trying to forget about him. But all you ended up doing was cry. You cried until you fell asleep and woke up and cried again. You told yourself, just cry all you need tonight, but don't cry after this. You made the choice. Stay strong. 

You woke up early next morning, cleaned up a bit and went to practice. You tried to keep him off your mind by dancing. You spent your "anniversary" dancing. You were pretty much worn out when you got back to your dorm. You didn't eat much today at all, because you just didn't have the appetite to eat. 

After getting back to the dorm, you showered and after you dried your hair, you sat on your bed. It didn't take you long to see the anniversary present and the note card that you bought next to your bed. As soon as that came in to sight, tears rolled down. You wished to be next to him right now, or even just seeing him from far away. You couldn't believe it was over, in a blink of eye. He just didn't care... 

You grabbed your phone, and unlocked you realized your passcode was still his birthday, and your homescreen was still the picture of him kissing you on the cheek, captured by a fan. You scrolled through the album of you guys, sweet memories flooded your mind. You were so focused on looking through old photos you didn't even notice someone standing at the door. 

"Babe, happy anniversary" Mark said holding flowers along with his signature smile. 

"...It's over Mark.." You whispered.

"I never said you could leave me, don't assume things" He replied with a more forceful tone as he put his hands around your waist.

"Mark..sto..p mmm" You words were stopped by a kiss, a very passionate one. 

"Mark.. I can't breathe!" You pushed him away slightly as you tried to catch your breath.

"Do you want to tell me why you want to break up now? Did you misunderstand something?" Mark asked as he looked down at you in his arms. 

"uhm.." "Be honest babe, I want to know the truth" 

"well...your ex talked to me, she told me you're not happy with me and if I loved you I should let you go..and you looked like you didn't care when I said let's break up" You said as tears rolled down your eyes. 

Mark wiped away your tears and tighten his arms around you, as he whispered "I wouldn't be here if I didn't care, babe, don't listen to what others say, no one knows what I want better than myself, you can only be mine. okay? I..." You didn't even wait till he finished what he wanted to say, you kissed him. And this kiss felt so sweet. As you guys pulled away from each other you whispered "Happy anniversary babe, I love you. I'll never leave you again."

Mark places a kiss on your forhead and embraces you. 

End!! I hope you guys enjoyed this (; leave me requests!