One Shot \(^3^)/

Pepero and Kisses

"Daehyun and Zelo are one team.  Me and Himchan hyung are a team.  Jongup and Yongguk hyung are are a team!" Youngjae's "Emcee" voice rang out in the room as the six members of B.A.P fidgeted in their chairs.  All of them were unenthusiastic, not wanting their precious lips anywhere near their bandmates'.  'Stupid fan-service...' they thought simultaneously.  The first participants (VICTIMS) Youngjae and Himchan stood hesitantly, stalling.

Rolling his eyes at Himchan's evasion tactics, Zelo was already annoyed.  The weird hyungs who still treated him like a baby were no interest of his.  'Just stop complaining about the length and just get it over with,' he thought agitatedly.  He just wanted to get back to the dorm and sleep, which none of them had done enough of lately.  Leaning over Yongguk's shoulder to see the ensuing scene clearer, Zelo watched bemusedly.  The two men attempted the challenge, failing fairly miserably.  Zelo couldn't help but think about the time they filmed Killing Camp, where Youngjae had acted the same exact way.  His honey-filled voice shouted loudly as if he was in pain, his height shrinking as his knees collapsed.  Daehyun, snickering quietly to himself about Youngjae's Horse-Neck, intervened before the sneaky cheater was able to play foul.  Pulling the still-quite-long Pepero stick from Youngjae's hand, Daehyun set it down and nervously realized what he was about to do.  He was going to get within kissing distance of the lips he often dreamed about.  Trying to keep his mind clear, he thought back on Zelo's reaction last time he had tried to kiss him.

Back then, the young, pink-haired boy drew back in disgust, blushing and covering his face after his three year senior hyung had tried to kiss him.  Since Zelo was the maknae (and enjoyed all of the position's perks), none of B.A.P's members had been able to get close enough to steal a kiss from his pretty pink lips.  On and off camera, they were always testing his reflexes.  If only the other B.A.P members knew that Himchan and Yongguk had placed bets on who would be the one to win Zelo's heart. (Yongguk had bet on Daehyun, while Himchan had gone for Youngjae.  Together they had determined that the maknae's close friend Jongup had no chance of gaining his love.)

Daehyun understood that Junhong was beginning to resent being called a baby.  If his comeback concept was any clue, the 19 year old was ready to show everyone that he was more than just a tall and baby-faced teenager.  The cute youngest member of the band was so much more, and everyone knew that.  Junhong somehow couldn't see beyond his hyung's deliberate attempts to baby him, drawing out that last bit of youth for as long as they could.  Daehyun no longer saw Zelo as the young boy he once was, more as the man he had become.  Blushing at the thought of running his fingers down the maknae's smooth and newly toned abdominal muscles, Daehyun grabbed the Pepero stick and wondered if he would be lucky enough to get a small taste of the enticing maknae he had been crushing on for years.

Zelo, the truly tall and awkward maknae stood in front of Daehyun, not knowing where to place his hands.  Grabbing onto his Stawberry-Haired-Hyung's shoulder, he held the stick in place between his teeth, hoping he would get to at least feel those plush lips against his for even half of a second.  Smirking and leaning in, a false confidence in his stance, Daehyun started to move forward before he drew back in a hurry, embarassed at his close proximity to the seemingly innocent Zelo.  Laughing heartily and joking about seeing the young man's mustache, Daehyun attempted to stall.  The maknae held his index finger out, as if to quiet Daehyun and the noisy hyungs in front of them.  Both had racing hearts as Daehyun placed his hands firmly on Junhong's shoulders and leaned in.  Junhong quickly tilted his head further, allowing Daehyun more space to move forward.  Becoming more and more nervous as he got closer to Zelo's tempting mouth, Daehyun imagined a scenario where he simply discarded the stupid cookie stick and smashed his lips against the maknae's, finally getting a sweet taste.  Awoken from his daydream by the shouting B.A.P members, Daehyun felt the slightest brush of skin against skin before both he and Zelo bit down and pulled back, the tiny Pepero piece falling to the ground.

Handing the miniscule cookie piece out to his hyung and fake laughing, Zelo glanced back at the other members who were practically fanboying.  Yongguk was leaning over, hoping that he would be winning the bet against Himchan, while the rough voiced Eomma-Chan was absolutely freaking out, squeaking "Why are they like this!!" and covering his face.   

Knowing that they'd already won, the smug two seated themselves back in their chairs, trying to avoid thoughts of their recent mingled breaths.  Laughs from everyone erupted when the second youngest and the leader started the process, Daehyun's rich and loud chuckle was easily heard above the rest.  The ever-peaceful Yongguk just smiled as he approached the shorter vocalist, the terrified Jongup getting as close to the leader as he could before biting down, ending the game abruptly. 

As Youngjae and Zelo stood up to "Announce the Winners" (even though everyone already knew who had won), Zelo laughed at the puny crumb that he and his favorite hyung had left.  Daehyun jovially stood and raised his hands, gleefully shouting in victory.  Without thinking, Daehyun grabbed the wrist of Junhong, who was still shyly smiling.  His embarrassed yet happy expression quickly changed to surprise as he dropped the paper holding the Pepero pieces and was tugged away by Daehyun. 

Daehyun towed Zelo along wordlessly until they reached an empty room down the hall, containing a few chairs and vending machines.  "H..hyung?" Zelo questioned quietly, curious as to why he had been brought to the deserted area.

"Jello..." Daehyun started, nervously biting his lip.  He was already cursing himself for his quick and stupid decision, not knowing how to explain himself.  He gazed up at the puzzled maknae, about to take a huge chance.  "When we did that in there did you... feel anything?"

"Feel what?" questioned Junhong, who had never been good at guessing games.  Daehyun sighed and tried to begin again, dying internally over the maknae's obliviousness.  "Do you remember when we were on camera that one day, and I tried to kiss you jokingly?" The tall teenager thought for a moment and nodded, a light blush beginning to stain his adorable cheeks.

"Well..." Daehyun continued, "I wasn't exactly joking.  Okay hell, I wasn't joking at all.  I like you, and I have been wanting to kiss you for years."  Zelo gasped, covering his mouth from shock.  He was stunned, thoughts racing through his mind.  When he had finally regained some sense, he removed his hand and stuttered "w...what?"

'It's now or never...' Daehyun thought to himself, deciding to take yet another chance to show Zelo how he felt.  He tightly grasped the collar of Junhong's jacket in his fists and stood up on his toes.  He saw Zelo's eyes open widely as he closed the gap between them, pressing his lips against the taller male's sweet pink ones.  Unsure of how the younger boy would react, Daehyun simply kept his mouth against Junhong's, waiting for some kind of reaction.  A returned kiss, a push away, anything to show his true feelings.  The seconds ticked by like years, his heart beginning to sink in his chest. Just as he was about to give up, he felt two hands move to hold onto his hips.  The maknae started to kiss him back with a surprising amount of intensity.  Tilting his head further, Junhong slid his lips against Daehyun's fervidly, quietly in the back of his throat.  Daehyun slowly ran his hands down the chest of the delicious maknae, stopping to wrap his arms around Zelo's waist.  The two kissed for what seemed like hours, their lips and eventually tongues dancing and moving together passionately.  At the sound of a car horn from the street below, Junhong tensed and pulled back from the embrace, looking down at Daehyun.  They exchanged glances, stunned.

'Holy ..' Daehyun thought as he stared up at Zelo's now reddened and well-kissed lips. 'I just... did he just?'  Both men looked at each other, still catching their breath, neither sure of exactly what to say.  Tension and awareness sizzled between the two, the resounding silence begging to be broken.  Unexpectedly, Junhong was the first to speak up, his lips and asking Daehyun "Why did you kiss me?"

Sighing and running his fingers through his fiery hair, Daehyun spilled his feelings to Zelo.  "I've liked you for years, Junhong.  I know I am a little too old, but I can't help myself with you.  I've been trying to get your attention forever, but you've rejected all of my advances.  I needed to show you how serious my feelings are.  And... I want to be more than just your hyung and band-mate.  I want to be able to kiss you any time that I want to, and I want you to like me the way that I like you..." 

Looking at Daehyun's dejected face, quite obviously expecting a rejection, Zelo quietly laughed and pulled the shorter hyung into a warm and loving hug.  "I already like you, the same way that you like me."

"W...what?" Daehyun attempted to pull away, surprised, but Junhong didn't let him go.  "Dae-Hyung, you've watched me grow up.  You've always been here for me and I have liked you since you joined B.A.P.  The only reason I didn't let you kiss me back then was because of the cameras.  If only you had tried sooner..."

"You mean...?" implored Daehyun, not even finishing before Zelo nodded, giggling against his hyung's hair.  Smiling brightly, Daehyun hugged the maknae tightly, looking forward to their future.  Extending his hand to Junhong (who accepted it immediately), Daehyun once again led the way.  Only this time he was pulling them out of the room, and this time, his fingers were interlocked romantically with Zelo's.  They walked down the hall, reaching the exit of the building and starting out on a new path.

The four other members of B.A.P looked on in disbelief, Himchan stomping his foot and pulling out his wallet begrudgingly.  The four had seen everything, peeking through the window in the door, and even recording the moment for future torture's sake (of course, that was Youngjae's doing).  Surprised they had not been seen by the new couple, they exchanged whispers.  Yongguk gummily smiled and accepted the cash from Himchan, silently hoping for a long and happy relationship between his two precious dongsaengs.