One

Sweets

"I'm home," Onew says loudly from the direction of their shared dorm's door.

 

He almost falls over when a fuming Minho stomps from the hallway and hisses at him. "I know you're home so can you just shut up."

 

Onew can only stares bewildered at Minho's furious back, he mutters loudly to himself, "who cares if you're home anyway, why do you have to…"

 

 

 

"What's wrong with him?" Onew whispers to Key who is quietly tapping at his phone.

 

"His favorite sweets store is closed for two weeks because of some renovation."

 

Onew moaned in despair. "I know right," Key sighs.

 

"Where is Taemin, anyway? He should take care of his boyfriend at times like these."

 

Key looks at him pointedly.

 

"Right, sorry I forgot." Onew looks at Minho who is reading (more like trying to kill) a book with a deep frown in his face in the corner of their living room. Onew swears sometimes he can hear profanities from his direction.

 

"Don't you think we should do something about him? How long has he been staying like that?"

 

"Like what? You know it's either he gets his sweets or… that. I don't know, he's already like that when I came home, and I got home like, four hours ago."

 

"Well, . We really should do something then. Does Taemin know?"

 

"I texted him earlier. He said he found out that the store is closed so he is now in hiding or something."

 

"Don't you think we should just-I don't know, tell him to come home and just give up or something? As much as I don't like seeing that I really don't want Minho to be like that for the whole two weeks. I only got here less than five minutes ago and he already gives me a terrible headache."

 

Key puts down his phone and looks at Onew, contemplating. Then he scoots closer to him and whispers determinedly. "Let's just do this. We will text Taemin, tell him to come home, and give Minho, umm, give Minho what the heck he wants and we will go somewhere far and fun we don't have to see anything."

 

Onew stares at dazedly at Key's face so close at his.

 

"Yah, Younggam!"

 

"Huh? Yeah, yeah that's a good idea, really good," he reaches for Key's phone. "Here you tell Taemin."

 

Key only rolls his eyes at him.

 

 

 

Taemin quietly comes into their living room after also quietly takes off his shoes in the hallway. He rolls his eyes at Minho who is glaring at the book in his hands. But he also can't help a fond smile playing at his lips because really, how cute can this man can be? Getting cranky over sweets.

 

He tiptoes toward his boyfriend while making sure he is always outside Minho's peripheral vision. When he is finally behind Minho's back, he hugs Minho's neck from behind and pecks his left cheek twice.

 

Minho gets surprised for a second before relaxing after knowing who behind him.

 

"You scares Onew away," Taemin whispers in his left ear.

 

Minho sighs, leaning his body more on Taemin, "I'm sorry I can't help it," he pouts.

 

Taemin shakes his head fondly. "Then let's give you what you need, okay? Don't want you cranky all day."

 

Minho furrows his eyebrows confusedly. "What do you mean? The store is closed, do you have any left from when we went the last time or--" Minho almost chokes on his spit when Taemin wiggles his fingers in front of his eyes.

 

"You don't want this?"

 

"But--but, you said I'm not allowed to, that's the reason I get addicted to sweets in the first place, the members said it's disgusting and--"

 

Taemin shoves his index finger to Minho's mouth to shut him up.

 

Minho's eyes widen for a few seconds and then he starts gently nibbling at Taemin's finger.

 

"That's more like it," Taemin smiles satisfiedly. "And in my opinion, it's really cute, when you're like this."