Final

Honey and Bears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Jisoo had to describe his first impress of Jeonghan, it would probably be "I thought angels had wings"

As a nerd in school and hasn't had much relationship experience, Hong Jisoo is said be horrible when it come to pick up guys,

Since he has been watching that angel down the vegetable asile for almost five minutes now,

he could almost feel light coming out of him in his shining beauty, silk like blond hair were lightly pushed back and big engaging eyes fixing on the different cucumbers on the display.

When the adorable male raised his eyes, Jisoo tried to act normal and shuffle through the shelf as if he was particular interested in some tomatoes.

The blond boy was passing right next to him when a child run past him making him collide into Jisoo and fall to the ground.

The shy boy immediatly helped him get back to the ground before asking

"Did it hurt?"

"Oh, no worries." His voice even sounded better than Jisoo imagined, almost honey-like sweet. 

"No, I mean did it hurt when you fall down from heaven." 

Ok, his attempt to play it cool has failed miserably when the stranger stared at him dumbfounded, he knew he shouldn't have tried. 

Jisoo was about to apologize and go home and cry, when the beautiful boy asked him what he meant with a playful curve forming on his lips.

"Would you like to go grab some lunch, and eat some cucumbers?" Jisoo blushed madly right after realizing how weird that must have sounded.

Face madly red, he stammered a mix of "I, hum, saw you took those so, like, if you, hum, don't want..."

The beautiful male giggled softly and explained that those cucumbers were asked by his roommate making him apologize deeply in return cursing to himself that he knew that the beautiful stranger would never accept someone as bad at dating as him.

Yet the stranger approached closer and touched his hand with his own, Jisoo felt he couldn't find his breath anymore "And I would love to grab some lunch but since it is afternoon already" This remark made the taller boy even more embarassed "would coffee be fine?" asked the gorgeous being in return with the most stunning smile that Jisoo have ever seen.

 

Soon after a coffee date has became a movie date, then another followed by another until they couldn't be seen apart.

A long time after they have been together, each time Jeonghan mentions how cute and akward he was with his pick up line the first time they met,Jisoo replied with a small kiss on his cheek followed by: "I was too blinded by your smile to be able to think straight."

 

On the weekend, they would always go to a park, listening to the fresh breeze of wind, the ruffle sounds of leaves on the tree 

Jeonghan resting his head on Jisoo's shoulder while the latter sang that English song called By Chance that he always sang to him with his guitar

The younger's the english wasn't particularly great, but when he asked his lover what did the song say, Jisoo simply replied with a warm grin saying that it is about their story. 

 

When they both entered college, Jisoo went to study aboard in England for litterature, but their love remained strong even through the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter