If You Have MAMA, I Have PAPA.

If You Have MAMA, I Have PAPA. (ONE SHOT STORY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jong Kook and Ji-hyo were lying on the bed on their last night together before they went separate ways on the next day due to their work. Ji-hyo will be going to Shanghai for her new movie while Jong Kook will fly out to Hong Kong to be an award presenter at Mnet Asian Music Awards 2015 (MAMA 2015).

“Do you still remember us going together for the MAMA in 2013?” Ji-hyo asked her boyfriend while lying on his chest.

“Of course. How could I forgotten that night? I saw beautiful y angel that made my heart pounding the whole night,” Jong Kook replied while playing and kissing Ji-hyo’s hair.

“An angel huh? I must be so pretty in your eyes that night...hehe...” Ji-hyo said, already blushing just to recall on that night.

“Heh? You thought the ‘angel’ that I referred to was you?”

Ji-hyo was shocked with Jong Kook’s question. “What? Is there other ‘angel’ in your eyes?” Ji-hyo questioned, already feeling upset.

“Of course! There were Kim So-yeon, Go Ara, Go Joon-hee, Han Ji-hye....not to forget Paris Hilton and the goddess Han Chae-young...They were all angels....” Jong Kook answered jokingly to test his lover.

Ji-hyo turned around and looked up to her boyfriend straight in the eyes.

“Are you for real? All of them were angels in your eyes? All including the skinny Paris Hilton?”

“Yeaaa...She’s not that skinny if you meet her in real life. She did have some curves....if you look properly...” Jong Kook continued his tease.

Ji-hyo inhaled deeply before speak up. “Okay....I better not disturb your memories with your angels tonight...” she said, being sulky and trying to get off from the bed.

But Jong Kook was quick to pull Ji-hyo back to his chest when he noticed his girlfriend’s moody reaction.

“Yah! Let me go!” Ji-hyo shouted.

“You are upset.”

“I am not! Let go!”

“Yes you are.”

“I am not! I just wanna give you space with your delusion mind,” Ji-hyo explained, trying to get free from Jong Kook but Jong Kook tighten his grip instead.

“They may be angels for that night but only one woman captured my heart. She didn’t have to be angel, she didn’t have to be goddess......coz she was more than that since she is special....and no title could describe her beauty...” Jong Kook sweet talked to coax his girlfriend.

Ji-hyo wanted to smile thinking that Jong Kook meant those words for her but she didn’t want to embarrass herself like earlier when Jong Kook was teasing her. So she tried so hard to control her smiles and ignored the sweet words.

“Don’t you wanna know who that woman is?” Jong Kook asked.

“No!”

“Really?”

“Yes! It’s not related to me anyway. Why would I care?” Ji-hyo being sarcasm and looked away from Jong Kook.

“But I care,” Jong Kook said, pulling Ji-hyo’s close to him. He started to kiss Ji-hyo’s neck while letting out his feelings. “I care....because she made me falls crazily in love with her.....I couldn’t sleep because of her...I couldn’t think straight because of her....I feel like I need to be with her 24/7....” Jong Kook whispered, sending tingles to Ji-hyo’s heart.

“Really? Then she must be one lucky woman.....to be loved by such man like you....” Ji-hyo replied, while controlling her tickles.

“Nahhh....I’m the lucky one....Coz she made me the happiest man that night....”

“Who is she?” Ji-hyo suddenly asked.

Jong Kook brought their face closer while his thumbs playing on Ji-hyo’s cheeks.

“It was you....Song Ji-hyo.......”

“Are you sure?” Ji-hyo tested.

“100%”

“And you’re not regret with your confession that night?”

Jong Kook did not answer but captured Ji-hyo’s lips with his own, long and lovingly before breaking it off.

“Tell me if you taste any regrets in that kiss, darling,” Jong Kook said to Ji-hyo.

Ji-hyo looked away, blushing in smiles.

“I did not taste regrets,.......but I taste strawberry on your lips....” Ji-hyo joked.

“Hahahahah! Yah! Such a spoiler...”

“What? I’m telling the truth. Oppa, you must be wearing a strawberry lip balm before coming here right?” Ji-hyo teased again.

“Hahahah! Yah!”

“Oh come on. Just spit it out, oppa. I understand. Don’t worry. It’s normal for man to wear a lip balm.”

“I did not okay?”

“Aishhh.....Don’t deny it, oppa....”

“Your mind must be clouded with foods right now that you’ve started to imagine things like that, Ji-hyo ah.”

“Hehehhe....Why do you want to deny it? At least, you taste good...”

“Really? Then you may want to taste it again. Come here!” Jong Kook said and tried to pull Ji-hyo’s face to him again.

“A-ni! A-ni! Oppa!!!”

“Hahahaha! Okay! Okay!” Jong Kook released Ji-hyo back to his chest.

They were both in silent until Ji-hyo started their conversation again.

“Oppa, I wish I could go with you to the awards....just like the previous one...” Ji-hyo said while her fingers playing on Jong Kook’s chest.

“You wouldn’t be able to go even if you are invited. You have your movie clash with the event.”

“I could adjust that....It shouldn’t be any problem...”

“Hahah! Well but for myself, I’d rather be with you at your movie location...than being at the awards...”

“Really? Why?”

“You know I’m not in favor to be at a formal event...Dress up formally....”

“But you looked good in suit. You looked...manly...tough...You looked.....mine....hehe...”

“Huh! You haven’t seen me yet. I look better without any clothes,” Jong Kook said confidently.

“Yah!” Ji-hyo blurted, already sitting up and looked at Jong Kook. “Take off your clothes now,” Ji-hyo said, already pulling up Jong Kook’s shirt.

“Yah! Ahahahah!” Jong Kook responded, trying to pull down his shirt.

“What? You said you look good when you’re . Show me now! Come on, boy! Come on!” Ji-hyo replied while still trying to get rid of Jong Kook’s clothes.

“Ahahahaha! You crazy woman! Stop it, Ji-hyo ah!”

But Ji-hyo still jokingly trying to take off Jong Kook’s clothes while laughing. When Jong Kook couldn’t stand it anymore, he started to attack Ji-hyo back by trying to lift up her shirt.

“Let’s get together, yeobo ah!” Jong Kook said.

“Ahhhhh! You pabo! ert!!! Andwae!!!”

“Hahahaha! Oh come on! Be fair. Let’s get together.”

“Andwae!!! You’re the one who said you looked good when , not me you et!!”

“Ahahahahah!”

“Oppa!! Stopppppp!!! Hahahahah! Oppa, I can’t breathe anymore!!”

When they both were tired, they stopped at once while catching up their breath.

“Come here,” Jong Kook requested.

“Andwae! You’re trying to get rid of my clothes!” Ji-hyo answered.

“No, silly! Let’s stop playing. It’s already late and you have a flight to catch tomorrow. Come on!” Jong Kook said, stretching his arms to Ji-hyo.

Ji-hyo reached for Jong Kook’s hands and get back onto his chest like before.

“Are you done packing?” Jong Kook asked.

“Hmm...Done...”

“How long will you be there?”

“Ermm....about one week I think....”

“Wow! That’s long.....”

“Yea.....” Ji-hyo looked up to her boyfriend. “Oppa, will you be missing me?”

“Let me think hmm.....” Jong Kook teased.

“Yahhhhh!” Ji-hyo retorted, hitting Jong Kook’s chest.

“Ahahahhaa! Of course, dummy! No need to ask. Even by imagining it already makes me suffocated.”

“Chih! Liar!” Ji-hyo retorted and lay back to Jong Kook’s chest.

“What liar? I won’t be able to see my girlfriend for one week, of course I will miss her. Why wouldn’t I? Ohhh....Now I get it....Actually you were the one who won’t be missing me right? Since you will be surrounded by your hero and other actors.”

“Hahahaha! Yah! Don’t divert it to me!”

“What? I’m saying the truth.”

“Aish!!! Pabo!”

“Hahaha! But it’s true, babe. I’m gonna miss you.”

“Hmmm.....We’ll see.....We’ll see when you are at the award, if you will still remember me or not since you will be partnered with Park Shin Hye.”

“Oh ya! Now that you mentioned her name, ahhh....I’m so excited...”

Ji-hyo stared sharply at Jong Kook.

“Oh my God! You are so annoying! Ughhh!!” Ji-hyo once again tried to get free from Jong Kook.

“Hahahha! Yah! I’m joking!”

“No way! You are too much!”

“Okay! Okay! I’m sorry okay?”

“No!”

“I’m sorry, babe.....pleaseeeee....” Jong Kook pleaded while making his pity face.

Ji-hyo rolled her eyes trying to ignore Jong Kook but in the end surrendered herself.

“Mian,” Jong Kook said.

“Hmm,” Ji-hyo replied.

They stayed in silence.

“I wish you could be there, Ji-hyo ah,” Jong Kook softly said. “I wish we could repeat the 2013 memory....”

“Hmm....Which part would you wanna repeat? The moment when you confessed to me? Hehehe...”

“Yah! Don’t remind me of that okay?”

“Hahahahha..... ‘Ji-hyo ah......I......wanna confess something....I......I.....I love you, Ji-hyo ah’.......Hahahahha....” Ji-hyo mocked the way Jong Kook confessed to her during MAMA 2013.

“Yah! I said stop it!” Jong Kook shouted, trying to pinch Ji-hyo’s nose.

“Ahahahah! Arghhhh, oppa!!”

“Stop!”

“Okay! Okay!.......But I liked it, oppa....I love you...”

“Huh!”

“Oppa, I’m not lying...I love you...back then....until now...still....always...”

“Hmm.....You better....Or I’ll kidnap you to Hong Kong....”

“Hahahah! Oppa, promise you won’t fall in love with Shin Hye....”

“Well....It depends on how well you treated me tonight...”

“Mwuh?”

“Yeah....Nothing is for free, darling...”

“I see.....Okay....”

Jong Kook was ready to be pampered by his girlfriend thinking that Ji-hyo will shower him with her loving kisses. But Ji-hyo actually had other idea which is pulling Jong Kook’s hair so hard that make him screamed. And Jong Kook was shocked when he received the punishment.

“Argggghhhhhh!! Ji-hyo ah!!! Stop it!!”

“I love you, oppa! I love you!”

“What love if you’re giving me this pain? Let go, Ji-hyo ah!!”

“No! This is my treat for you, oppa! This is my proof of loving you. I love you, oppa!”

“Arrghhhh!! Ji-hyo ah!! Stop it!!”

Ji-hyo finally let go when she couldn’t control her laughter anymore. Jong Kook curved himself on the bed while holding his head in silence.

“Oppa……mianhae….” Ji-hyo apologized in smiles.

But Jong Kook did not answer anything.

“Oppa……Was it that painful?”

Jong Kook still didn’t move.

“Oh come on! It’s not that bad….Come….Let me see….”

Ji-hyo got closer to Jong Kook and checked his scalp and was surprised to see tiny bit of blood spot.

“Oh my God! Oppa, I did that?”

Jong Kook did not respond.

“Oh my God! Oppaaaaaaa…..I’m sorry…..Let me massage your head…..Aishhhh!!! Pabo me!” Ji-hyo cursed herself for causing the injury to her boyfriend.

“Arghhh!!” Jong Kook yelped when Ji-hyo massaged a bit hard.

“Ahhh! I’m sorry! Sorry!.....Uhuhuhu…Oppa, I’m so sorry….”

Jong Kook slowly pushed away Ji-hyo’s hand from his head.

“Never mind. Let’s just sleep okay?” Jong Kook told Ji-hyo and getting ready to sleep.

“Oppa…..I’m really sorry….I didn’t mean to hurt you like that….”

“It’s okay…Let’s sleep….”

Jong Kook already lie down on the bed and close his eyes. Ji-hyo couldn’t hide her guilty feelings. She even asked herself if it was really that bad. Slowly she took place next to Jong Kook and turned her back to him. She didn’t dare to get close with her lover.

Just when she tried to close her eyes, Jong Kook wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind.

“Stop feeling guilty. I already said it’s okay. Don’t make it as a big issue,” Jong Kook softly, which only makes Ji-hyo sadder with his kindness.

“But…..you were hurt…..You were in pain….” Ji-hyo replied without looking.

“No I’m not. That was just an act.”

“Mwuh rah goo?” Ji-hyo turned to look at Jong Kook.

“I was just acting, to make you panic……to see if you really care……And it’s proven that you love me so much…..”

“You what?”

“Hahahahah! It’s payback time, darling,” Jong Kook said and started to attack Ji-hyo’s neck.

“Yah! Kim Jong Kook! Aissshhhhh!!!” Ji-hyo tried to push Jong Kook away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter