Rap Mon Hyung, You Got No Jam-Filled Donuts!

Rap Mon Hyung, You Got No Jam-Filled Donuts!

  Namjoon just got back to the dorms and was immediately welcomed by a delicious sweet smell. He wondered who would turn out to be the reason for the diversion from his diet plan and in the kitchen he saw the answer. Park Jimin. He should have guessed it- recently Jimin was constantly watching cooking shows whenever he had time, reading some recipes, and of course later implementing his newly acquired knowledge, which had Jin complaining that he would have to add another hour to his after-meal workouts. Namjoon felt he should also get more physical activity for he could not refuse the delicious food his band mate made, none of which he had managed to spoil so far. And judging from the sweet smell in the air, this time was no exception. ‘, Jimin you’ll be paying for my liposuction! ’ the leader thought.

“Rap Mon hyung, welcome back!” the energetic smiling goofball, called Jimin, greeted. “You hungry?”

“Very,” replied the leader, looking over to where Jimin presented a plate with variously decorated donuts. “But I can’t have that for lunch.”

“Pfff, says who?”

“My inner dietitian, okay?” Namjoon counters.

“Well, you should at least have a bite and tell me what you think, ” Jimin finished loading the dishwasher and pushed the ON button. “Everyone else is out somewhere.”

“Yay, now I can write Park Jimin’s lab mouse on my résumé  ” Namjoon retorted, picking up a blue with frosting and pink sprinkles donut, biting into it hungrily.

"Mhmm, this is really good!"

"Really? Success!" Jimin flashes his handsome eye-obscuring smile, choosing a plain thick donut himself.

Namjoon stuffed the rest of his donut in his salivating mouth, his sweetened fingers. He froze while his thumb, hypnotized by the sight before his eyes: Jimin sank his teeth into the juicy donut and out of it spurred a glistening red filling: strawberry jam, dribbling down his chin and fingers.

"Uuugh, Jimin, you got... jam on your face."

 The words slipped from his mouth before he realized what he had said... Jimin got jams...