White Confession

seonqyeols' Songfic one-shot shop! /close/

 

Song: White Confession (by Infinite)

Pairing: MyungYeol (Myungsoo X Sungyeol)

Specially for: Tracy (sunqjongs), Sandra, and all my alksfjksajsljsl-ly awesome readers!!

Word Count: 514 (LMAO)

 

 

Sungyeol yawns, stretching his arms, hearing his joints crack as he laughs satisfactorily, almost for nothing. Then he remembers, that today is 25th December. His smile grows wider and he muses, “It’s Christmas!”

Sauntering out of his room, he realized that most of the members have already left the dorm. They’re probably enjoying their only day off outside but Sungyeol is so lazy he cannot really care. Instead, he turns to face the Christmas tree which Dongwoo and Woohyun decorated ever so enthusiastically the night before. He then shifts his attention to all the presents under the tree and he gasps so loudly in surprise when he sees an almost human-sized gift box, which is a new addition to the other presents.

Curious, he walks over to the gift box and his heart almost leaps out of his chest as he realizes that the note pressed onto the gift box has his name on it. Anxious, he tears out the note first, reading it:

Dear Sungyeol,

This is gonna be the second Christmas we’re spending with each other as a group, as Infinite, and I can say that I’m so glad to have met you. Throughout our trainee days, rookie days and even now, you’ve never failed to be there for me. I know I’ve been very negative about things and that sometimes I vent out my frustrations on you too much, but trust me, you make it all better.

Throughout all this time, I’ve grown to be so enchanted by every little single thing about you. Your eyes, your voice, even your baby fat. You’re the only one who manages to melt me into nothingness, and I love the feeling I get whenever I’m around you.

If you’re wondering why I’m writing this, it’s because even in this chilly weather, I cannot get my mind off you. Even when practice gets tiring, I still cannot get my mind off you. I only think of you, and to be honest, it’s driving me crazy.

It’s really cold, but at least it’s snowing, and it’s beautiful.

And I’m not that kind of cheesy person, but I need to get it off my chest.

So this I present to you: my white confession.

Lee Sungyeol, I love you.

From: -blank-

PS: Open the gift box.

 

Sungyeol can feel his heart throbbing violently against his chest, his entire body trembling, but he puts the note aside, moving on to uncover the gift box.

One, two, three!

Myungsoo jumps out of the gift box, wrapping his arms tightly around Sungyeol’s waist. Both of them feel as though their breathing has stopped. Myungsoo hopes that Sungyeol wouldn’t hate him because of this, and Sungyeol is just dying of happiness because he cannot believe that Myungsoo loves him too.

“…so?” Myungsoo asks, as his world freezes. Now that he has confessed, fear is just gripping at his heart, threatening to kill him in seconds.

Sungyeol smiles that favourite smile of Myungsoo’s, and declares, “I love you too. Merry keesmas.”

“Marry keesmas to you too,” Myungsoo laughs, sniffling Yeol’s hair exuberantly. 


 

A/N: Kay this is probably gonna be the longest A/N ever but ohwellz. I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND AN EARLY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! This is for all my awesome-as- readers, awesome-as- friend Tracy and awesome-as- sister Sandra. 

I'll be closing this songfic one-shot shop soon as it's gonna be 2012 and school's gonna start soon /cries an ocean/

But I'll be writing a new chaptered fic, proabably MyungYeol-based, Idk.

And I'll ignore the one on hiatus

Thankyouu everybody for all the love and naise comments and stuffs!! 

/loves you all forever/