First Kiss

seonqyeols' Songfic one-shot shop! /close/

 

Song: First Kiss (by Teen Top)

Pairing: ChunJoe (Chunji X L.Joe)

Specially for: ChocolateSky

Word Count: 1025

 

 

There’s something about Byunghun’s cold exterior that captivates Chunji and he always has the urge to look into eyes, to find emotion behind the mask he’s so stubbornly wearing.

There’s something about Chunji’s smile that manages to crush Byunghun into nothingness: it’s so beautiful words cannot describe it.

Chunji wonders how out of everybody he shares an almost strange but mutual attraction with Byunghun.

 Sometimes Byunghun even fantasizes about Chunji’s teeth. There are days he has to keep his distance from the older boy and convince himself that things like love are stupid, but he never seems to get away from his personal infatuation with him.

Chunji has always been the one to initiate conversations with Byunghun. Everybody in their school thinks it’s funny that Byunghun would actually speak to somebody, much less speak to Chunji.

Chunji is somehow the only person Byunghun cannot ignore, no matter how hard he tries.

Chunji wants to be the only person Byunghun would ever open up to, no matter how selfish it sounds.

Byunghun can only ever open up to Chunji and it’s driving him crazy.

Chunji loves Byunghun.

And Byunghun loves Chunji too.


 

Byunghun is ridiculously handsome but nobody knows how insecure he has turned about his looks ever since he met Chunji. Today, they’re going on their first date, and Byunghun’s heart has been thumping in his chest for the entire day, threatening to rip open his ribcage. He flips through all his clothing, sometimes reprimanding himself for trying on something too casual, or something too formal at others.

He doesn’t know that his parents love watching him getting all flustered over a date, but they’re glad he’s finally snapping out of his introverted personality for once.

They laugh even harder when they find out that Byunghun actually bought perfume because Chunji likes guys who wear perfume.

Byunghun glares at them, feeling a blush creeping onto his cheeks at the same time, his heart still palpitating furiously. Nevertheless, he looks gorgeous but he’ll never be able to bring himself to admit that, especially since he’s met somebody (Chunji) whom he deems as ‘perfect’.

Nervous and teeth chattering, he leaves the house and boards a bus to the cinema. In front of the building stands Chunji, his golden hair glimmering in the sunlight, his eyes shining with such enthusiasm that Byunghun almost melts on the spot, and his lips that parted like rose petals.

Byunghun gulps, electricity suddenly running through him, and he starts to feel really warm inside.

 

He walks towards Chunji, almost coolly, trying to leave the best first impression, but somehow he stumbles a little and Chunji laughs at him. Byunghun then curses quietly, but remembering that he cannot look shy and stupid in front of the older boy, he just lets the ghost of a smile play at his lips. Chunji tries not to roll his eyes at Byunghun who’s trying too desperately to pretend that he doesn’t really care about this but he finds it adorable anyway.

“Hey Byunghun, you look great,” Chunji scratches his head, unsure of exactly what to say.

Byunghun’s heart begins to pound even louder and faster than before and he wonders if it’s even impossible to go faster anymore. Even his ears are thumping and he’s so afraid that Chunji can hear it too. He grows dazed and Chunji just smirks at him, “Yah! Don’t try to act cool, it’s not working!”

Byunghun shoots Chunji a glare before shrugging it off, but at the same time he wonders how Chunji can see through his actions.

Chunji initiatively pulls Byunghun into the cinema and Byunghun almost gasps at Chunji’s warm body temperature. There’s something about his touch that makes him so fuzzy inside.

As the movie starts and Chunji begins stuffing himself with caramel popcorn, Byunghun finds it so hard to concentrate on the movie, his eyes seemingly only able to fixate themselves on Chunji’s lips. They’re so full and pink and beautiful.

During the funny parts of the movie, Chunji will laugh and Byunghun will get enchanted by his laughter, which sounds so melodious and pretty, unlike his own, which is always dry.

Little things manage to divert him into a trance and he chooses not to give a damn about the movie. Chunji notices and glances at him confusedly, “Byunghun, are you okay?”

No Chunji, you’re driving me crazy.

Byunghun doesn’t know what he’s doing but he pulls in closer towards Chunji, tension slowly filling up the atmosphere, and he can’t even hear his own heartbeat anymore, as if the world has stopped. Chunji raises a brow at Byunghun, wondering what the latter is up to.

“Byunghun, what’s wrong – “

Byunghun crashes his lips onto Chunji’s, shutting him up, not leaving him enough breath and time to gasp in utter surprise. Chunji’s shocked that Byunghun; the one who never says or does anything first, actually kissed him. And that was Chunji’s actual first kiss.

Both of their cheeks turn into a shade of crimson as they remain there, wondering what first kisses are supposed to be like. Chunji then opens his mouth and so does Byunghun, their lips still touching each other, but barely. For the first time, wanting so badly to be dominant, Byunghun lets his tongue wrap itself around Chunji’s, almost folding it over entirely. Their tongues intertwine, and they stay still temporarily again, almost as if deciphering what to do next.

Chunji breaks away for awhile, his face paling from the breathlessness. Byunghun whimpers apologetically and Chunji laughs, devouring Byunghun’s lips once again. He knows that Byunghun wants to be dominant even though he’s the dongsaeng, so he lets the younger boy work at his tongue. This time, they’re more synchronizes and amusingly, less messy. Byunghun, new to this, can feel a fire burning inside of him, and he relishes it so much.

Hesitantly breaking apart from each other, Chunji confesses shyly, “That was my first kiss.”

Not wanting to act cool for once, Byunghun admits, “That was my first kiss too.”

Chunji then snickers at him, “And it’s gonna be your last.”

 

Byunghun can feel his lips curling up into a smile.


 

A/N: Ahh, I am not very good with fluffy fics and this is probably my only (?) non-angsty one-shot, Idk. And I kept on writing 'Byunghun' (L.Joe) as 'Byunghee' (G.O.) so if you find any Byunghee up there then I'm sorry /sobs/ Anyways I hope you enjoy this and thanks for requesting xoxo!