Prologue

Reincarnated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue
REINCARNATED


 

The cold wind was hitting the small body of a girl aged around 14 or 15 who was lying on the black floor. It wasn't a floor actually, nor a room. It was like an infinite space for you to run as far as you want, or jump as high as the Mount Everest. There was no limit. The girl's fingers started to move slowly, along with her arm. She started to get her consciousness back in her head and started to sit up with her hand supporting her from knocking her head on the floor—though she didn't know whether the 'floor' was hard like a rock or soft like a pillow—She blinked her her eyes rapidly and squinted, scanning the place, but it was black, totally black. She couldn't see anything except herself. As if there were lights in her body because all she could see was her glowing body. She could see her hands and fingers very clearly, including her knees and feets. She turned around to explore the 'room' and saw nothing. Where am I?, she thought. She walked for a few steps until she heard something.

"Hello, Janessa."

She stopped abruptly that she almost stumbled herself. "Who are you? Where am I?"

"You'd passed away. You're now in the Afterlife."

The last word made Janessa's jaw dropped. "I'm dead?" She shouted.

"Yes."

"But how?"

"Would you like to see what happened in the past 5 days?"

"Yes, please."

Suddenly, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter