final.

INternet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing loved to play internet, he used to browse with computer line right after he came back from university.

     Yixing was the kind of your loner friend in school. He couldn't interact well with others, he didn't have any friends, he wasn't that smart, and his eyes kept looking down to the dirty ground whenever there people around him.

At first Yixing blamed himself for being so bully-able.

But it didn't take long.

     One day Yixing came home to find an internet cable connected to his computer. His mom told him that she wanted to try having a WiFi in their house so she bought one modem.

     Yixing knew WiFi and connection, he used to play game online in the computer lab whenever he was ditching classes. But when the lab keeper found out he was ditching he got banned from the said facility.

     Curiosity took over. Yixing spent all day to browse through websites and links. From the popular websites to the unpopular ones. From games to news, he wouldn't admit, but sometimes he also found himself looking through videos.

     It was exactly one month later that he got addicted to the said net. He often to skip schools and locked himself in his room, or pretending to get sick and sitting all day in front of his computer when both of his parents went to work.

     Few months later Yixing got really addicted and it was getting out of control. He locked himself into his rooms, just going out to get foods or go to the bathroom. He even got dropped out of university due never came for the past months.

     His parents had given up trying to pull him out of his current world. His mother once ever tried to cut the internet off to find out his son didn't come back for a week, and a police told them they found Yixing staying in the net cafe.

As much as his parents hate his habits Yixing was still their only son, so they put the internet cable back.

     One day Yixing heard his mother fighting with his father in the living room. Following with some broken sounds and yells. After that he heard his father stomping to his room, knocking his door as hard as possible while screaming, cursing.

"Yixing you son of a get out of there or you'll be a forever loner!! You don't even have a single friend, do you want to have no one with you till you die?"

     Yixing could feel tears in his eyes. He got so angry because it was the first time his father cursed on him. With trembling fingers and determining eyes he typed some keywords on the search engine.

'give me friends.'

     Right after he pressed enter a new window popped out. At first he thought it was one of those annoying ads but when he wanted to click close a big words caught his attention.

'Feeling alone? Are you looking for some exciting internet friends? Click the link below and find your desire friend."

www.internetwithus.net

     Yixing clicked the link and directed to one nice looking website. It was a black website with one big black wings flapping on the left. It shown a list of what Yixing believe as usernames and little icons next each of it. Written "chat" "greet" and put on your own username bellow.

Laynicorn

He was scrolling through the list to find one username that would catch his attention when suddenly a chat box popped out.

You got a new chat from xiuxiupao!

A rush of excitement ran through his veins. Finally he would get a new friend, it would be so exciting! He clicked the box open and frowned seeing what was written on it.

xiuxiupao: hey I don't know what are you……####### just don't ###### da####ou#

Laynicorn: um what?

xiuxiupao: don't use #### #error# leave this webs#te now!!##! It is dan###### ######error404

'this guy is so weird. He told me to leave this website didn't he?'

Yixing rolled his eyes when he realized the green circle next to xiuxiupao name changed to black.

'Maybe I will just find another website.'

He was just about to close the window when another box popped out. This time it was soul_eater69.

soul_eater69: Hi, do you want to be my friend?

His lips stretched into a big grin.

Laynicorn: sure!! ^^ my name is Yixing, how about you??

soul_eater69: the name's Wufan, pleased to meet you Yixing.

     Wufan was a great man, Yixing noted. He was good with words, he knew how to keep a conversation going. Yixing believed Wufan had alot of friends.

     Days kept going along with their friendship. At first Yixing was confused why Wufan was the only guy who online whenever he logged in. But then the older told him that people usually turned their status as offline so they could only talk to some specific person.

Yixing growled, not that he mind because as long as he had Wufan he was okay with that.

One month later Yixing and Wufan became best friends.

     Yixing tried to ask for some personal infos about Wufan, like his phone number, but the latter kindly declined, saying he didn't have any phone or such. Yixing bought the words though.

Two months later Yixing realized he had fallen in love with Wufan.

     Despite he didn't know where Wufan lived, or how he looked like, he knew he had some mixed feelings for the latter. He couldn't help but grin whenever Wufan greeted him in the morning or when he bid him a goodnight. Or those times when his parents had a big fight again and he found some comfort in Wufan's calming words. Or the day his mom came into his room, crying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter