011215

Baekhyun's Blog of Things That Happens Here

logging on...

fwYr-8EtX5k8g3Ee_wedYi0SSNuSWoDSaVcpWHET Loading... loading..  loading..

 

011215, 12:01

 

Baekhyun here. This is my blog. I live in an apartment with 5 other people. We all work together in one company. I hate every single one of them. I’m just joking. I like.. like 3 or something.  I thought maybe I should start a blog so you guys know the reason why every single day I want to kill myself more and more. Just kidding, I like it here.. sometimes.

 

QoQI8Dui-4qbgTZx7HjK1LlLio8d-QqZrwNXjTOh

 

That’s me. I think I’m pretty-ish.. what am I saying? I’m beautiful. Like I’m so beautiful.. I’m flawless, I’m ballin, the girls they want it. That’s the motto.

 

dBGFjjlsBBIwd57iKpP-JdJ9Mxtm1lRNWMFEedpf

 

This is my roommate and my best friend, Chanyeol. He’s stupid.. he’s dumb.. he’s not that cute and he’s in love with me, I swear. Okay most of that isn’t true. He’s not stupid or dumb, he’s pretty smart and down to earth and sweet, he’s not as cute as me but he’s still pretty damn cute and he’s not just in love with me, he’s DEEPLY in love with me.

 

weyGuCs7tTOZdNtm5N7OjE2k9j5wvVEg9ZIUn503

This Jongin, everyone calls him Kai, I want to him.. up because he’s so damn cute and I might kind of not really though but I kinda do like him, even though he’s a fat and he’s just so.. nevermind anyways

 

xeGeTCSrrZAqZRMVxdDIwfc-ZJPsUB44WncBFOwd

 

This is Kyungsoo,he’s a small child. I’m just kidding, Not really, he’s a small satanic monster that everyone loves for his huge owl eyes. He’s almost as cute as me, but not by much. He’s adorable and well.. his innocence can’t hurt nobody, but I know, I know his secret. But I can’t tell you, this is only log one.

 

1YyY8QNmFtgbD94II-0hhaRp7_JlgTSkQo0yAsxO

 

This is Sehun, he’s the baby in our group. He just turned 21 not too long ago. He’s annoying. Just kidding he’s one of the few that I actually like. He’s cool and he’s kind of smart but not when he speaks english, then I make fun of him. Which is not okay, like I know any type of english but boy... Yehet.

-sI5-zTEcjdQHwTijOty375SF-aanjRBOPGdlmpT

 

And this is Suho.. he’s the eldest and he takes care of us. he’s our fearful leader. And I didn’t make a mistake when I say fearful, I mean fearful. Like he’s afraid of everything and it’s not even funny. But we still love him, he’s trustworthy, he’s sweet, he’s kind and he makes me feel wonderful about myself.. not like that but he just says nice things to me. I wouldn’t want anyone as our leader.

 

But those are the motherers that live in the apartment with me. Today we just came back from Japan. I’ve never felt so glad to be back in the area, where reading wasn’t as complicated, there wasn’t a pokemon center everywhere I looked and I didn’t feel uncomfortable and people followed us. Kyungsoo was going to make us food though Suho insisted we get take out.. after all Korean food in South Korea. So that argument broke out. Sehun and Kai went to go take a walk, a walk.  (Which is keyword for picking up women and swooning others) and Chanyeol.. well I don’t care where he went.

 

ZCPwwkbKNa58KYH4KsbWSY4jWamyuRF-Rq_JdBUh

Honestly, you should hear them;

Kyungsoo: Let me cook tonight, Suho, please I’m tired of eating take out.

Suho: Feel my heart *Kyungsoo feels his heart*

Kyungsoo: Okay? What about it?

Suho: My heart wants Yupdduk.

 

The room feels slightly warmer.. I’m pretty sure that’s coming from the anger that is Kyungsoo. Anyways, enough of them.. more about me. So like.. I’m a Taurus, May 6, 1992 ;) I like quiet, basic es of a girl only because I’m loud and I wanna be a star and I know that but I get too shy too because I always puss out at the last second and let Suho do everything for me, I have a girlfriend, her name is Taeyeon. She’s pretty.

KWVdU23e4Fq1tkwAz3lPgSze-JYOHYhK3ZWD2miP

I had a girlfriend. Her name is still Taeyeon. I was dating her, not anymore but since is log one, I won’t tell you why we broke up. But I guess you can figure out why. I’ll give you a good guess.... .

 

Anyways, speaking of es. I found Chanyeol.  He got birthday mail when he was gone. His birthday was 4 days ago, he turned 24. He’s almost really old, that’s gross. I joke around with him like that but he knows I mean best. So much fan mail and gifts, it’s ridiculous how popular he’s gotten. But I’m proud of him, he tries really hard.

 

xZ9ptkYbdJNJaEMfVrkGNIN4k662XqArV-BnboT3

 

He said he wanted to take a selca with me for my blog. He also said he wasn’t madly in love with me

Image result for why you always lying face

 

Sounds fake but.. okay.  But don’t let him know I said that.

 

I think Sehun and Kai came back. Manager must’ve busted them for walking out especially after that tour. They didn’t seem too salty about it.

 

ct5vpGNlnLhRd8EYDEdUXUtMp-0eTpC5Bqp_m-7o

 

The younger ones, always chilled about everything like there’s not problem about anything. Yea, hi es.. hi. But boy.. Kai. *lip bite* sorry anyways.. With the putting on of coats, I guess Suho convinced Satansoo.. I mean Kyungsoo to go to a nice restaurant tonight. So I guess I’ll end the blog here.

 

This is your Byun Baekhyun, Bacon, or triple B for big bad - LOL jk. Baconator out~

 

bQrXVj2G2zW-E4OFqQ2j-7494JSkl27UUv2CtyfB