Goodbye.

All of the Sudden.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I remember back then, I was often bullied by my classmates when I was in my elementary days. I don’t even know what’s arong to me, I am ugly in their sight? I am even a trash? It was the only words that I could digest into my heart and mind. I’m always looking at the mirror, seeing my reflection, steady and looking at myself clearly. I am not ugly. But I am, people used to bully me—when I’m not doing anything wrong. It felt like they were disgusted to me, I don’t know why would they do this to me, though I’m not a close friend of them, why would they always pick up on me? The endless cycle questions that always hit my head. Though my parents said I’m really pretty, not I am not, it’s just they love me so much as a child. Then what about the others? I feel like I’m wrecked, I want to murder them so badly, that I want to kill myself for always bullying me.

Until I came in high school, still, I didn’t enjoyed it. Why is everyone seems updated of what they want to fit in this lifestyle, make-ups, fashions, or other stuffs? Why should I even bother to think of them? They’re the worst. Nobody is even liking me for who I am. I don’t like talking that much, I don’t do anything but to study well, locking myself at the door. I couldn’t kill myself, I just couldn’t—being accidentally scratched by somethig is too painful, I am thinking how could they even hurt themselves?

Not until I met someone on the television, they were dancing in sync, and everything’s perfect for them. It seems like they can do it easily, why? Are they even humans? As I got closer, I get to know them, their group name is ‘Infinite’. As I tried to investigate, they’re really good at singing live while dancing in sync which is too hard for other people to do it. I felt like my eyes twinkled seeing them, it seems like it sparked—especially looking to a one member of them, who was he?

I finally get to learn them, all of them. But I really loved Sunggyu when I firstly saw them, I learned many happy things about them. And how they worked so hard to reach this current state, and I heard they were so kind to their fans. Which made me move, there were actually kind people beside my parents, I decided to stand up going out for a while buying an album of theirs. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter