Dear Santa

Dear Santa(TTS upcoming album!!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Santa, this christmas will be a lonely one. My parents will be overseas and my friends would be spending time with their family. I would be alone spending time with my little teddy bear. I only have one wish this year. I hope someone would be by side whispering sweet talks into my ears, kissing me like there is no tomorrow. I hope that person would reappear in my life. This wish might not be fulfilled easily but i still have faith in you, Santa'

Bomi wrote down her wish for this christmas and put it into the red stockings hung above the fireplace. The chilly wind blew in through bedroom window. Realising that she had forgotten to close it, Bomi hurriedly walked there before she catches a cold.

'Welcome to __ FM, in 3 days time, it will be christmas eve. I am sure everyone is spending this festive season with their family and friends. Let's all enjoy the next christmas song, Last Christmas.' The radio in the room played.

'Last christmas i gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away
This year to save me from tears i gave it someone special'

Bomi stared at the couch in the living room. Bitter sweet memories came to her mind.

Flashback

'Unnie! Today(christmas), i am going to spend my time with you!' Bomi said with a pleasant smile on her face.

'Really? Then shall we open the gift we exchanged?' Chorong shook her present, waiting for a reply.

'Sure! I'll go first!'

Bomi opened her present and saw beautiful snow globe inside the box with lots of shredded paper. Bomi's eyes turned into crescents as she shook the snow globe, making the 'snow' fall. Inside the globe, 2 girls are sitting on the swing with smiles on 

their faces. Bomi is absolutely satisfied with her present.
Chorong then proceeded to open her gift. Her gift is a small one but it is the thought that counts. Inside the box sitted a red lipstick with 'CHORONG' engraved on the cover.

'You know i have tons of this but still thank you! I appreciated it a lot!' Chorong forced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter