Sad story??

Can't Stop Thinking 'Bout You, Boy!

"Soo-ssi, please hold on to this." "Soo-ssi, please get that for me." "Soo-ssi, please hand that over?" "Soo-ssi, can you cook me some ramen?"     are the words that are frequently being said to me by him. 

No choice, I can't say no. I can't even ignore him! One smile and I'm melting; one direct look of those chocolate brown eyes and I'm feeling high up in the sky; one laugh and I'm going crazy. Heck! I'm really in love. The problem is IT'S ONE-SIDED. Sad, right?

"Soo-ssi, you're going with me today right? I told hyungnim that you're my P.A today. You are, right?"          the Cho Kyuhyun was in the doorway of my room, asking me. I gave him a smile and shook my head. 

"Mian, Kyu-oppa. I'm going to Mokpo with Donghae-oppa and Eunhyuk-oppa."                  I told him, still packing my clothes. Well, I've decided to try and forget him. Since when? Since I saw him kissing Seohyun-noona. It hurts, you know? The pain that I experience from seeing them holding hands and those lovey-dovey scenes on shows is already painful, much more when you get to know that he's really courting her in real life!

"MWO?! ANDWAE! I WANT YOU TO BE MY P.A! You'll come with me, adachi? HYUNG!!!            he told me before going out of my room probably to find Prince-oppa. I sighed and continued to pack my things for our 4 days in Hae-oppa's hometown for some photoshoot and fan-meetings. 

"Soo-ssi, are you done? We have to get going in 10 minutes."                               Hae-oppa peeked in my room. I looked at him and nodded. 

"Let me help you with your bags then."                                                 he offered. I gave him two of my bags while I carried two more. 

"YAH! LEE DONGHAE! YOU'RE NOT BRINGING HER! YOU CAN'T! ANDWAE!"                         a shout came from the kitchen. 

"Here we go again. You go to the van, I'll handle Kyuhyun-ssi."                            Hae-oppa told me as he gave me my two bags. I nodded and rode the elevator to the basement parking lot. There in the van, I found Hyukkie-oppa and Prince-oppa loading the bags in the back. I handed them three of my bags and took the other one with me inside the van. 

"Ah, Hye Soo-ssi, I sent you the schedule for the four days that you will be staying there. If you finish them in three days, you can have the fourth day as your day-off and celeb---mmmpff!                                                  Prince-oppa was about to blurt out my secret. I stared at him and he nodded in understanding. 

"Where's Hae, Soo-ssi?"                                                      Hyukkie-oppa asked me. 

"Kyuhyun-oppa was yelling about bringing me so he stopped and talked to him for a while."                   I explained as Hyukkie-oppa got in the van and settled in the seat in front of me. 

After 5 minutes, Hae-oppa came running and jumped into the van, closing the door. 

"Ahjusshi! Kaja, palli! Kyuhyun's going to get Soo-ssi!"                     he told our driver. He stepped on the gas and off we went directly towards Mokpo. 

[ AFTER 3 HOURS of travelling]

"We're HERE!"                                                                          Hae-oppa excitedly exclaimed as he saw the familiar surroundings. 

"Ne, but keep still Hae! We're still in the van!"                    Hyukkie-oppa told him as he struggled to keep the excited fishy still. We arrived at the hotel and settled down.