The Whole Story

My Bodyguard

"How many times do I have to tell you? You are still young and it is unrespectful to scold at an older girl than you and thus, you should call her with noona!" Sehun's father shouted at Sehun who was standing against the wall.

Sehun's father had came back home after sending back another babysitter back to her home. She had endured a hard life with Sehun and for the first time, this was the first babysitter who managed to live with Sehun for about two days and a hour. SHe complained that Sehun must be send down to the mental hospital. Sehun's mother was sitting on a wooden chair and cried, thinking about how naughty his son was. 

"Uhuh." Sehun mumbled while playing with his fingers without looking at his father.

"Hey, are you even listening?!" his father asked.

"I have two good-at-hearing ears and you also know the answer." Sehun replied coldly.

His father raised his hand "You son of-" and he hesitated, thinking that it would be no use if he slapped his only son.

Sehun smirked as he already could guess that his father or mother would never lean a scratch on his body, mostly his handsome face. Sehun's mother quickly hugged Sehun's father in order to calm him down.

"It's enough, yeobo." she said and brought Sehun's father to his bedroom.

"What the ?" Sehun asked and smirked. 

He then stared at a window where he could saw a broken red sport car with no tyres under it was resting on the ground. Sehun laughed quitely as he shook his head. That car was Sehun's only car and it supposed to be a new sport car. His father had bought it for him for about a week ago and just yesterday Sehun sent the car down to the hell. 

******

In the bedroom, both of Sehun's parents were dscussing about Sehun and his future. They wanted to hire a babysitter once again and for the 49th times and if they hire a girl again, it would be the 50th time.

"I don't have any hopes ahead about Sehun." Sehun's father sighed as he sat down on the bed.

His wife sat beside him too on the bed. "We have to hire a babysitter again." she suggested.

"Do you have money?" the father asked and no response could be heard from his wife. "We gonna lose the whole wallet if we keep on and on hiring people."

"I don't know anymore..." Sehun's mother sighed and just then, the silence occupied the whole room. The two old couples just remained silent like two statues. It was hard to control Sehun. If everything depended on the father, Sehun would be sent down to the hospital and let him stayed there for some moments to give the father and mother a little rest but no, Oh Sehun was their only son. Suddenly,

"How old is Sehun?" the father asked as if he forgot something useful.

The wife then stared at the father with an explainable expression on her smooth face. "Yeobo, what is wrong with you? Don't you remember our Sehun? He is already teenager." she replied blankly.

"Then, why are we keeping on hiring babysitters?" Sehun's father asked and both Sehun's parents stared at each other. 

Suddenly, Sehun opened the door without knocked the door at first. The old couples quickly acted as if they were doing something else. Sehun leaned against the wall with crossed legs and smirked.

"Are you two making once again? Look, I don't want to have a little brother nor sister." Sehun interrupted.

"What are you talking about? And why are you coming here?" Sehun's father asked seriously.

"In case if any of you will cry searching for me later, I want you both to know that I am going out." Sehun replied.

"Which car do you use?" Sehun's mother asked for the first time when Sehun and his father had a serious radio-like-talking battle.

Sehun looked at the outside. "Mother's car probably because father's car ain't that cool, neither did mine." he answered.

Sehun's mother smiled and nodded, allowed Sehun to lend her car but unfortunately his father objected.

"No, no way. Sehun, leave any cars behind. You can just use the bicycle in the garage. Isn't it looks cool if you are using the bicycle and goes back to the old era? You ring the bell and wave to the villagers." Sehun's father suggested and faked a smile on the double as he knew that Sehun hated to use the old looking bicycle.

"I have change up my mind. Don't any of you ever dream that I will use that image-ruiner-bicycle!" Sehun retorted and banged the door up as he went back to the living room.

"Does that helping?" Sehun's mother asked after waiting Sehun left the room.

"That is the only way to prevent him from going out from this house." Sehun's father replied. "I have an idea about Sehun. Follow me." and he stood up confidentedly.

The mother looked up at him. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"Just follow me."

******

In the living room where the suffered parents met Sehun and saw that he was playing a video game on the television. As if he sensed the arrival of his parents, Sehun asked,

"Where the two of you going right now?" 

"You don't have to know." Sehun's father replied. 

"You don't have to use the car. I suggest that you can use the bicycle in the garage." Sehun said while rubbed his nose. "You will look cool while using that bicycle. Ring the bell, wave the villagers."

"Shut it up." Sehun's father protested and brought his wife outside.

In the car, Sehun's mother was resting her head against the chair while his husband was waiting for the car engine to be ready to march off. He looked at the side mirror and saw that Sehun was closing the main door. He sighed as he the radio, on the double played an old song called Still Loving You- Scorpion (my mama's number one like song)

"Sehun is already changing." Sehun's mother said.

"I am afraid that he will forget us if he turns to an adult some days." Sehun's father sighed and closed his eyes.

"I think that this car is ready to march on. Quick, get up and start." Sehun's mother ordered.

"Yes, your highness." Sehun's father sighed and woke up and he stretched his hands to the steering. "I nearly rest my eyes and you suddenly wake me up. What a girl..." 

"Quick, quick! No complains!" Sehun's mother said, pretended that her husband was her servant.

Along the way to their destination, no scenes could be shared from me...^^ (reality, I have no more ideas)

******

Sehun's mother slowly opened her eyes and noticed that she was still seating in the car relaxedly and after she looked at her right side, there was no sight of her husband. Panickedly she looked here and there to look  for her lovely husband.

"Out of stocks?" a voice reached her ears that was coming from outside.

 

 

At the direction of the voice, Sehun's mother turned her head and saw that her husband was talking with a short, fat guy that was holding a paper in his palm. Rubbed her eyes, Sehun's mother then quickly got out from the car and joined the group.

 

 

 

"What is the main point here?" she asked as she stood beside her husband.

 

 

Sehun's father looked down at her. "I just planning to hire a bodyguard but unfortunately, there are no more stocks." he answered.

 

"Um, who is this?" the fat guy asked.

 

"My wife." the father replied. "So, you just call my number when there is a bodyguard available." 

 

"Sure, sure." the fat guy said and bowed.

 

The suffered parents then walked together on the way to the car. Just then, they crossed path with a tall, young guy with blonde hair. The guy was holding a bottle of water in his hand. The three of them stared at each other as if they sensed something weird coming out from each of them.

 

 

"This is the bodyguard." the fat guy quickly interrupted as he ran huff and puff to the group.

 

 

"Bodyguard?" the father asked.

 

"Yes, he is the famous Ice Reaper." the fat guy replied.

 "

 

Well then, can I hire you?" the father asked to the tall man.

 

 

"Sure enough." the tall man replied after took a sip from his refreshing water.

 

******

 

The awkward silence invaded the whole area in the car and the seats were also changing. In before days, Sehun's mother would sit beside her husband on the passenger seat on the front but now, she sat at the back because of the new blonde hair man was taking control on the front seat where she used to be.

Of course like a man, Sehun's father took most of the time to interview this blonde hair boy.

"How long have you be a bodyguard?" he asked.

 

"For about 8 years, maybe." the boy replied

 

"Do you have girlfriends?" the father asked again.

 

"I am single..."

 

 

"How comes you have the name Ice Reaper?"

"Cause I am a bodyguard."

"How you treat people?"

"Protect them."

"If they disobey you, what will you do?"

"Break their off." and because of that, the interviewed stopped.

Both of Sehun's parents gulped and sickly worried about their naughty Sehun at home. If this cold Ice Reaper became Sehun's first bodyguard, what will happen? Will Sehun changes himself in order to avoid this bodyguardto break his off? What an -shooter bodyguard!

After remained silent for a long time at the back, Sehun's mother then opened . "How many payment do us need to pay you?" she asked.

The boy looked at the side mirror and saw the mother's refelction on the shining mirror. "I don't know. It depends on how the person that I must take care behave with. If the person is doing well, the payment should be a little bit lower because it gives me some easy times to handle but if the person makes me wanna break the , the payment will be increasing."  he replied out long.

"You never kill people right?" Sehun's mother asked and the blonde hair boy only smiled and nodded.

 

Sehun's father suddenly stopped the car and sighed. "Do you really want to break the ?" he asked. 

"Probably." the blonde hair boy replied and also at the same time shrugged.

"Forget it. We have arrive." Sehun's father said and quickly turned off the car engine.

All the three awkward people got out from the car silently. Sehun who was in the house currently spying by looking from the window. If we look from the outside, only his forehead until the nose could be seen. Weirdly, Sehun blushed after he saw the new-looking blonde hair boy. But, instead,

"Who is that - boy? What is his business here? Another babysitter?" Sehun asked to himself.

Then, low knocks could be heard from the main door. Sehun then threw his pillow on the floor as he stood up from the sofa. He then sighed as he reached the door and opened it. His eyes got wided as he saw a very beautiful sight was appearing in front of him. As if the time got slowed down, Sehun gasped as he watched the blonde hair boy was smiling at him. His shining eyes, his sincere eyes, his manly-looking face, Sehun couldn't changed his view from this boy.

"Sehun, Sehun, Oh Sehun." Sehun still gasped. "Earth to Sehun." and the time came back to nornal. Sehun's father had startled Sehun from his imagination. 

"What?" Sehun asked blankly.

Sehun's mother only sighed while the blonde hair boy only smiled and shook his head. 

"What on earth are you thinking?" Sehun's father asked. "Forget bout that. By the way, this boy will be your new bodyguard."

Sehun raised an eyebrow. "Body what?" he asked, annoyed.

"Stop that. Go on, we have to get in the house." Sehun's mother said and all of them entered the house of destruction. 

******

The 4 of them were eating lunch together and a circle table was located on the middle of them. Variety of delicious food got displayed on the table and aloe vera juices accompanied them along the lunch time. The blonde hair boy felt really awkward with these time. He had only chicken nuggets and rice on his plate. He gulped after he saw the sausages on the other dish and slowly he tried to take the sausages but unfortunately his hand hit with Sehun's hand who was also trying to take the sausages. The two of them stared at each other.

"Oh, okay. You can take it first." the boy said and smiled.

"No, no, no. You can have them first." Sehun said and smiled awkwardly.

The boy nodded and took the sausages. While waiting for the boy to finish, Sehun took a sip from his drink.

While Sehun was drinking, "Sehun, I have something to tell you. Me and mother will be travelling to Singapore on this weekend and you will stay here." Sehun's father spoke.

"Yes! Yes!" Sehun exclaimed happily but quietly, only for him to hear it.

"But, your bodyguard will stay here with you too." Sehun's father told.

Sehun nearly choked out his drink as he heard what his father had told him about. He never could believe it by himself although he heard it well by his ears. 

"Sehun, your bodyguard is a kind boy. You should respect him and now, you already show him your bad atitude just in the first day!" Sehun's father scolded.

"It's okay, uncle." the blonde hair boy said politely.

"I warn you, Sehun. This boy is not a babysitter. He is a well-mannered bodyguard!" Sehun's mother said out strictly for the first time.

Sehun didn't give out any objections but instead he only nodded and wiped his mouth with a tissue. Both of his parents lectured him until the eating time ended so awkwardly. The blonde hair boy helped Sehun's mother to clean all the dishes while Sehun's father was still lecturing Sehun with the same topic on and on, thus, it was all about respect, honor and kindness. Sehun only sat on the floor with mouth opened and eyes on elsewhere. He probably hallucinating (I often do that if I get lecture) and yet his father didn't noticed it. 

"Tomorrow you will live alone with this bodyguard." Sehun's father said as he ended up his lecture and stood up.

"That's not alone." Sehun protested.

"I will never leave you alone." Sehun's father said and went to the kitchen with the reason to join the others but seriously he just wanted to end the non-ending battle of him amd his son.

Sehun then sat down on the sofa and sighed with crossed legs. Just then, the blonde hair came out from the kitchen with a towel around his neck. Sehun then stared at him and watched every movements he had done. 

"Why don't you help your parents in the kitchen?" the blonde hair boy asked.

"Not my business." Sehun replied and looked away as the boy looked at him, didn't know what was the actual reason, Sehun blushing.

The blonde hair boy stared blankly at Sehun. "Do you wear make-ups?" he asked.

"Why must I?" Sehun asked and blushed even more.

"Nothing. Just that, you have red, pink cheeks." the blonde hair boy commented and continued on his work, cleaning the sofa.

Just then, Sehun's parents came to the living room. 

"Oh, I don't lnow which is my son." Sehun's father joked as if he already forgot about Sehun.

"Just go on with your fake amnesia things." Sehun said as if he didn't feel hurt or injure at all.

Sehun's mother ignored the two people and went to the blonde hair boy kindly. "Young boy, will you sleep with us for tonight?" she asked as she looked up to reach the boy's height.

The blonde hair boy looked down at the mother and gave her an awkward smile. "Of course. Just tell me where is my room." he replied.

The mother nodded and walked to her husband. The both of them were whispering something as if they were discussing about something that was a real top secret mission. Sehun rolled his eyes as he watched his parents acted like children. Then, the parents were preparing to give an announcement that will defeat Oh Sehun.

"Um, okay listen well boys. Today, we are going to determine where is our Ice Reaper's room." Sehun's father said which managed to catch the entire attention of Sehun, for the first time.

Sehun's mother continued the announcement. "My husband and I already discuss about this topic carwfully and we finally decide that the young boy room will be Sehun's room."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS SAYING?!" Sehun turned into a rage mode as he heard the bad news only for him.

Sehun's mother chuckled while at the opposite side Sehun's father also turned into a rage mode. "Shut it up! Don't you tell me that you want your bodyguard to sleep at the garage!" he scolded and started from that time, the radio-like battle between the father and son started again and this was episode two.

"Um, I am sorry but I can also sleep at the living room." the blonde hair boy suggested in order to stop the quarrel.

"No, no, no. You must sleep at the bedroom." Sehun's fayher protested. 

"Bouya? Hey, my room is just only for me!" Sehun fought again.

At last or finally, Sehun gave up when his father planned to switch off his video games at the television. 

******

When the night moon shone all the creatures it could see, when all the new fates being delivered to all the human on the earth, Sehun had received his worse fate. In the bedroom, two newly met young boys could be seen inside it and the light were all still on. Sehun was watching an anime with his phone with a green T-shirt on his body and shorts covered his legs until the knees and he was sitting on his bed while his back leaned against the back. When Sehun looked at his left, he saw the Ice Reaper's bag. 

Sehun let the curiosity be the best of him and tried to touch the bag but he quickly returned back to his normal sitting form as he heard some sounds came from the toilet door inside his room. Sehun quietly blushed as the Ice Reaper came out from the toilet with jeans covered his legs and nothing covered body, showing off his muscular abdomen. He was dying his wet hair with a white, thick towel. Quietly, Sehun hid his face with his phone and spied on the boy.

"Um, I am sorry but your phone is upside down." the Ice Reaper boy said as he looked at Sehun.

"Uh, what?" Sehun asked and quickly checked out how he handled his phone. Actually, he had wrong at handling his phone because it was upside down. Shyness conquered Sehun.

The boy smiled and shook his head as he put his towel on a desk nearby. 

"Hey, that's isn't funny." Sehun objected.

"No kidding." the boy said and went to the bed and jumped on the bed which made Sehun fept a little bit bumpy.

"Geez, man. Mannerless! You are two face and you know that right? Acting all cute and innocent in  front of my parents and turn out into a dickhead in front of me. That won't device me." Sehun remarked.

The boy smirked and opened his bag zip while his hands searched for the best night shirt in the bag. "This is all a game. Tomorrow will be the starting." he said.

"Nothing gonna start tomorrow." Sehun protested.

"Not with me." and Sehun gulped after sensed that something weird was going on with this boy. 

The night went off awkwardly until the new sun of the next day shone through the room, the window absorbed the light and forced the two boys to wake up. The boy slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He stared at the ceiling with his hair was spreading here and there, like worms. He sat up with blanket on the legs and strecthed his body up.

"Gonna start a new game." he said and yawned. 

The boy then turned to Sehun and smiled but then rolled his eyes. "Cute, chessy, chubby, naughty, adorable." he stopped and changed his expression into a serious one. "Priceless, cheap boy." 

Sehun didn't haer anything and continued to snore on and on. He planted his head more deeper inside the fluffy pillow whih gave him more feelings to sleep. The boy sighed and looked at the window.

"Those parents probably getting up already. Have to act innocent again...." he sighed and threw the blanket onto Sehun which covered the entire body of him just as he jumped from the bed to the floor on the way to the washroom.

Sehun groaned sleepy and his nose sniffled as the blanket touched with it. The dust entered the nostrils which made Sehun sneezed right away. 

"That boy!" Sehun cussed as he knew that the white hair boy had threw the blanket on him. 

Sehun stopped after he heard that the shower in the washroom was already activating. "And how the hell he be the first one to enter my washroom?!"