^-^

Drabble


       Seokjin opens up all the curtains, letting sunlight evade the once dark rooms in the dorms. He hears groans and whimpers of complaint but he just chuckles fondly. This is his morning routine, waking up all the members. The light sleepers would be up by now. And he will always leave the heavy ones to the others, while he prepares them breakfast.

      Fifteen minutes later, Taehyung comes and clings onto his arm while he sets up the table, greeting a good morning. He ruffles the younger male’s hair and asks if he already brushed his teeth or not and Taehyung would always nod and showcase his teeth by smiling his bright boxy smile. It is not  a secret that Seokjin is very fond of Taehyung, since the said male is pretty much a child at heart and sometimes is even more childish than their maknae.

“Has Kookie woken up yet?” he asks, and Taehyung shakes his head.

“Nope! But Jimin is already in the shower, Namjoon-hyung is playing his phone and Hobi-hyung is waking up Yoongi-hyung,” the younger male informs.

“Can you wake Kookie up for me?” he asks again.

“Alrighty, hyung! Please make my pancake delicious with extra syrup, please?” Taehyung pleads, his eyes wide and lips forming a pout that Seokjin can’t resist.

“Sure, Tae. Now, go wake Kookie up and call the others for breakfast,” he says, smiling when the younger male visibly brightens up.

“Okay!” he salutes before running into their shared bedroom.

       Yoongi comes to the dining table after that, dragged by a grinning Hoseok and Jimin. The former looks like a grumpy cat, still rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleepiness. Hoseok takes his seat at the table, telling Seokjin about how Yoongi was apparently brushing his teeth half-asleep and it was such a cute sight to behold. The grumpy male then proceeds to slap the other’s arm, face turning red, while Jimin laughs aloud. 

      Namjoon is next, still on his phone. He kisses Seokjin on the cheek with a ‘good morning babe’ before taking his seat in front of the other couple. He continues to do whatever he is doing on his phone while waiting for the other members. It is an unspoken rule for them that they never eat until all of them are at the table. Meals, after all, taste much more delicious when you eat with your loved ones.

      A minute after, Taehyung appears with Jungkook in tow. He happily takes his seat, with the maknae slumping against him, grumbling in his ear. The maknae has always been a heavy sleeper. Seokjin has his ways but after seeing how easy (emphasis on the easy) Taehyung works his magic, he left the arduous task to the second youngest member instead. After all, the maknae is too whipped to resist his own boyfriend.

      After everyone is present, they start digging in to breakfast. Seokjin pours extra syrup for Taehyung, as promised. Mealtimes has always been a moment of peace in their dorms, since every member likes to indulge in their food. Times like these, Seokjin finds himself watching fondly as everyone eats. He loves food, true. But, watching his kids eat? He loves it even more. He feels like a proud mom every time he watches them eat.

      “Thanks for the meal!” all of them chorus perfectly before placing the used plates in the sink. Hoseok stays behind as it is his turn to wash the dishes, and Jimin wipes the table. The others file into their respective rooms to get ready for their schedules. Seokjin leaves the kitchen and enters the living room where Jungkook and Taehyung is on the sofa, with the maknae sleeping on the latter’s lap. Taehyung is on his phone, playing a game. Jungkook is wearing one of his plain t-shirts, with sweatpants while Taehyung had his grey sweater on top of a white tee and a pair of (is that Jungkook’s?) sweatpants.

      He just grabs a random t-shirt with jeans and throws them on. He reminds the maknaes to bring coats and scarves because it is getting colder day by day. As all of them is ready, Seokjin finds himself smiling seeing all of them bundled up in winterwear. Namjoon then comes forward with a blue scarf and wraps it around his neck. Seokjin sends a smile of appreciation to his boyfriend.

      Hoseok is buttoning up Jimin’s coat while Yoongi fixes the his scarf. Taehyung reaches to place a beanie on his boyfriend’s head while Jungkook keeps on bickering with Jimin. Namjoon places a hand on his shoulder. He doesn’t really question how Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok stand, but he knows that the three are fond of each other. As long as all of them are happy, then everything is alright.

“Hurry up! You know we still have practice and rehearsals,” Namjoon calls from his front seat of the van.

"Yeah, we need to work hard for the ARMYs around the world!" Taehyung shouts from the back.

"For our beloved ARMYs who brought us to where we are today," Jungkook adds.

"Yeah, we need to give them our absolute best!," Hoseok cheers loudly.

"Yeah, we need to thank them for their support," Yoongi agrees, smiling fondly.

"To all ARMYs!" Jimin yells, grinning until his eyes disappear.

Seokjin quietly agrees. Their group is a loud bunch, but he would never have it any other way.


Just a random drabble to celebrate 900 days with our lovely boys. Exactly 900 words for 900 days. They mean so much to me. They are my stress relievers, their videos cheer me up more than anything, and they are just so lovely. Happy 900 days! I wil never regret joining this fandom. They spoil us too much, they work really hard for us. They do everything for their fans. And for that, they have my respect. I love them so much.

Proud being an ARMY :)