Story #6 : F - Fly

A Song For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Jaebum.

 

Who doesn’t know him? He is a great guy. Honestly, before things had happened, Taehyung would always respect and adores Im Jaebum, praising him like mad (it even made Jimin, his own bestfriend, mistaken him as a gay, but no Taehyung is not gay) and squealing hard whenever he sees the certain senior.

 

‘Jaebum sunbae is so cool!’

‘Hey did you see his eyes when he was giving the speech? So mesmerizing!’

‘Woah, look at his biceps! So hot!’

 

But when a certain girl named Kim Dahyun got into the picture, everything changed. He actually doesn’t know why though but all he knows is, this girl is somehow so precious to him.

 

He just doesn’t like it to see people made fun of her or bad mouthing about her. They would always say that she is a shameless who only wants the hot senior to notice her. Oh how much Taehyung wanted to choke them to death.

 

So, when Taehyung got to know that Kim Dahyun has a big crush on Im Jaebum and that bastard didn’t treat her well, he thought of doing something about it. That was the reason why he is now standing in front of the ultimate Im Jaebum.

 

“Jaebum sunbaenim.”

 

“I heard that you are closed with Kim Dahyun.” Taehyung swore he can see how Jaebum’s eyes twitched uncomfortably.

 

“Dahyun? Oh well we aren’t that close-” Ooh, you can’t fool meh, I’m Kim Taehyung. The KIM TAEHYUNG, DUDE.

 

“Ok good.”

 

“Look sunbaenim. I really like Dahyun and I know she might have a crush on you, screw it, everyone knows she has a big crush on you, but sunbae, can you just pushed her away or something so that I can make my move on her?” Fall for it! Just please fall for it!

 

“W- well go ahead. I don’t have intention to make her as mine anyway.” pfft, you definitely like her.

The moment Jaebum walked away from him, Taehyung can’t help it but to grin like a mad man. Im Jaebum likes Kim Dahyun. Oh he really needs to find that little cousin of his and tell her about it.

 

So on the very next day, he was found walking to school with no other than his own cousin, Kim Dahyun. Other students just stared at them weirdly. Some of them even whisper among themselves. Saying what a rare scene developed in front of their eyes.

 

“Eh? What the-? Is she now going after Taehyung? What a !”

 

Taehyung and Dahyun heard them that made Taehyung to turn to them and sent them his infamous glares. If glare could kill, those students are already dead by now. The students felt intimidated by Taehyung’s glare and quickly turned away to go back to their own classes.

 

Actually, nobody knows these two are cousins. The both of them had never been seen talking to each other or even spare a glance. The thought of Kim Taehyung and Kim Dahyun being cousins are weird and rare.

 

“Yah! Is it always like this?” Taehyung asked her when they were in front of her locker.

 

“Always like what?”

 

“You get insults like that! And you just let them be?! What the heck!”

 

Dahyun rolled her eyes. “Stop being so dramatic! They are just bunch of stupid and jealous people, why would I be bothered.” She shrugged.

 

“Yah wahh~ You are really my cousin!” Taehyung gave her his box smile and hugged her. They suddenly felt there was something or rather someone glaring behind them. They turned around to see Jaebum squinting his not so big eyes towards them.

 

Dahyun quickly pushed Taehyung lightly to make him release the hug. She then greeted Jaebum.

“Good morning sunbaenim.”

 

Oh how Taehyung loved to see Jaebum’s face that time. Jaebum looked like he was about to kill Taehyung. Taehyung tried hard not to laugh out loud. He took his breath and bowed to Jaebum anyway.

 

The two cousins turned around and walked to their classes, Taehyung ce again to look at Jaebum and smirked. Hah! That Im Jaeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter