Melodies of a broken heart

Melodies of a broken heart
Onkey F(x) - so into you

From the moment I saw him I knew; he was the one for me. His eyes, that shined so brightly. His lips, always curved up showing his sweet smile. Everything about him made my heart run at 1000 miles. There was not a single thing that made me doubt that the feelings we shared was not true love.

Because honestly, I am so in to you.

2am- L.O.V.E Ontae

I love you. I love you. I love you.

I was once told when someone says something three times then it's true. So how come when I say I love you three times, you never seem to believe me? What do you need me to do to prove to you that I love you?

Because I would do anything for you. Simply because I love you.

SHINee- obsession MinKey

Your scent lingers in my nose. Your image remains stuck in my head. Your touch, still on the tip of my fingers. Everything about you, makes me go crazy. Every single time I see you, I can't help but become jealous of who your with. It's driving me crazy with obsession.

I need you back now; I can not take it anymore. Come back before one of us gets hurt. Before my obsession drives me crazy destructive. I beg of you.

MBLAQ- If you came into my heart ft. C-luv OnTae

What do I do? What do I say? Every time you look at me, you give me hope. Yet when someone walks by, you turn away from me as if I never existed.

What should I do? You are hurting me with each touch; inflicting pain into my soul. Yet at the same time your giving me joy by simply looking at me.

What should I do if you come into my heart?

------------
Fin