My Grumpy Evil Kyu

Give My Grumpy Evil Baby Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Wow! You see, is he too cute? That round and luscious eyes are blanking too adorable.  I heard he is the same band with Officer Choi Siwon”

 

Siwon raised his head to look around and frowned. Not like he is eavesdropping, the truth is they are speaking openly. What the hell they are saying now. Who is the one too cute and adorable with round and luscious eyes? Most of all the one they say was his band mate. He approached them with easy mode not to show he is now pissing off to those officers.

 

“Hey, Officer Kim, I heard you two telling something? About something bad about me? (smiling outside showing his usual gentlemen type)”

 

“Oh, yeah, are you from Super Junior band?”

 

“Of course, what is all about?”

 

“See, I was looking the one maknae of your band (Showing his phone not let too much expose afraid their supervisor saw that and punishes him) I think he is really cool and the way he blinks his eyes and showing ageyo is way too cute, right?”

After seeing the phone screen, Siwon irritated inwardly confirming the one they are saying is his maknae, his solely and only lover Cho Kyuhyun. No doubt, his lover showing cuteness overloads killing everyone looks at that not like with his usual grumpy attitude. Just looking a bit, he can be jealous crazily his lover showing his cute side not to him but to everyone.

 

“Haahaa (not ease tone) As I know, we are forbidden using phones at training time, isn’t it? Is it too risky seeing entertainment in this hour? Well, well… pardon me, I take my leave now.”

 

He left the two startled officers behind. He doesn’t care how the two officers look at him now, he rushed quickly out from them and suppress hardly his anger. He saw his lover’s photo made him really boiling anger. He admits that. He found his lover is so lovely than anyone else in there. But… he frustratedly lean the wall and sighed. What can he do now? He is in his enlistment only starting 2weeks ago as police officer. But his beloved one is doing not only Super Junior’s activity but also his own schedule. They are separating now really felt like heart breaking. He tries his best to adapt in this training and can’t contact to his beloved one yet. They are forbidden to use mobile in training period and after that they can use seldom. But right now, at least he deserves proper explanation from the younger isn’t it? What if his beloved Kyuhyun already forget him? What if Kyuhyun is happier when he is not beside him? What if Kyuhyun doesn’t love anymore and try to find someone else using this golden freedom opportunity? There are so many people around his baby Kyu not only beautiful woman but also handsome guy. Who can he blame for that? He can only his baby’s charming and beautiful flawless whatever he does. Right now also, those two officers already devour him with their eyes. He clenches his fist tightly and punches to the nearest wall. He knows he can’t stay like that anymore. Must do something to clear this confused state.

Finally he determined to call his baby at night when everyone falls asleep. During his training hours, he really becomes restlessness and only wished hours pass quickly to arrive night then can contact him. But he still not forgets one thing, whenever or wherever he met those two officers earlier then he glared directly to them. How dare they can devour his baby with their eyes? Those poor guys also sensed dead aura from him and flew away as much as they can. Yeah,,, yeah,,, Jealousy is so terrible.

 

@11:45pm,

 

Finally the night has come and Siwon’s heartbeat really pounding quickly second by second. He looked around their hall seeing everyone is sleeping peacefully. Sure enough thinking everyone is fall asleep he tip toed and sneaked out to the nearest store room as quickly as he can. He peeped outside the person in charge come or not. He finds out no one coming, he took his phone out from his pocket and start trying to press speed dial No.1 well, well…. Of course his baby is always No.1 in everything including in his heart. Calling his baby phone, he felt so guilty calling his Kyu in this late hour. He knows his baby really loves sleeping and disturbing his sleep is also not a good idea. After all, he checked Kyuhyun’s schedule ago and knew his baby is so busy with tight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter