FINAL

errand boy

Its 7:00 am, already awake. Even though you know the malls open at 10 am. But you get up anyway. 

"Hmmmm...something cute..", you thought rummaging through your closet. It's your first date with Seungho. Just thinking about how the day is gonna go makes you squirm back to bed. 

Then, you go back to your closet and brought some clothes out. "T-shirts, jeans, long sleeves, polos...", you said as you throw each one behind you. And realized that most of them are the same style in different colors. You look at the pile of "uniform" on your bed and sighed. 

"I can't go on a date with Seungho looking my everyday look", now looking at yourself in the mirror.

enlightened 

Then you just remembered...... "Your sister!" Your sister's closet full of sun-dresses. But she's not into lending her personal things. You check the time... 7:15 am and gave out a sinister smile. Your sister is still passed out from last nights clubbing with her friends. Stealthy opened her closet and got  a dress that's closest to your personality-grey&PINK 

"Ugh", as you look the dress digustingly. "Oh, well atleast this a hint of grey"

And you look back at your sister (yes,still fast asleep) with her full make up on and open mouth. "tsk,tsk,tsk", as you shake your head side to side, thinking, "How can she be 18 years of age and be like this....", and caught reflection on the mirror, "and I'm the unnie?" Then it hit you.... "make-up!"

Now its 8:00 am, everything is prepared. Dress ---check, shoes --- check, make up prepared, perfume of the day on stand by. Its time to shower!!!! You're excited to use your watermelon scented shampoo and shower gel set you bought a few days ago. You took your time scrubbing every inch of you body and massagging your head from roots to the tips of your hair.

8:30 am You're in front of the mirror, clueless on what product you'll be using on your face first. "Am I really doing this? All this trouble for...Seungho...." , you said ending the sentence with a smile.

Make-up: Average, you were able to hide those dark circles around your eyes (due to reading and writing on asianfanfics)

Your hair: flat and lifeless...you looked at the time...its already 9:30 am!!! You quickly got into the sun-dressed you napped from your sisters closet looked for a bag and wore your shoes and dried your hair with a towel while to get your mobile, wallet,keys and bag. 

"I can't be late", you said as you frenzied in starting up your scooter.

(Girl, take it easy....What time are you meeting Seungho-oppa anyway?)

"10 am! I need to be at the park before he does, you know I hate it when people look at me when I walk up to them!" ,you shot back at the author.

(OKAY! OKAY!----GO!!!  shyness MUCH----don't drive too fast)

But away you go on your scooter. With your hair lying everywhere. And mind you......you're wearing dress.

Finally you arrived, parked your scooter and sat down adn started fanning yourself. "whew," you thought, "He's not yet here...thank goodness I would have the time to fix my hair.

You took out the mirror from your bag, "Hello disaster!"

"Hi" , a warm voice replied. Then you saw on mirror with you.... SEUNGHO!!!

Surprised you tried to turn around 360 degrees, forgetting that you're still sitting. And yes, you almost fell. But not to worry, Seungho was there to catch you....

Seungho, "Are you okay?" You replied with a nod and stared on the concrete.

"Hahaha, are you shy?", he jokingly said No response from you. Then he started fixing your hair and tried to remove your helmet. You fidgited and said, "I'll do it." You removed your helmet and tried to fix your wavy hair and noticed Seungho was just staring and smiling and you tried to response in a good way but gave this awful weird smile back. (hhahahaha)

"So....the malls are still closed, wanna walk around the park?", Seungho opening up a conversation.

You two started walking side by side, but not talking. 

Seungho let out a loud sigh. You looked at him with your disappointed face.

"Let's stop this awkwardness...please... I asked you out in the first place because I thought it would be fun around you." ,Seungho said in a kinda frustrated way. All you can say was, "I'm sorry...""

S: For what?

Y: .......I'm not comfortable...

S: Am I making you feel uncomfortable? You shake your head. You looked at yourself. Seungho understood. He started his plaided polo. And you stared confused (started to think green------disappointed that he was wearing a grey shirt underneath----duhhhh).  As he removed his shirt, he asked, "Put your arms up on the side" 

Still confused, you just follwed the boy who's undressing in front of you. Before you realized it, he's already putting his shirt on you. "Wwwwhaaat----are you dddoing?", you stuttered.

"Other arm down please.", he commanded. You continued to follow. Then he got infront of you and started to button up the shirt while saying, "There...you can move around freely..." He fixed your hair and tucked it behind you ears. You blushed and your stomach was filled with butterflies now.

"Ready to take a walk?", Seungho said while extending his hand to you. And you nodded. And took his hand.

Yes..his hand..compared to yours it was bigger,tho its soft like a kids' hand you can feel his manly-ness. He started talking but you're still spaced out.... wearing his shirt, holding hands...suprised that you're still able to walk after these events.

*ring ring*

Seungho, "Oh, I'm sorry. Let me answer this. It's my mom." Still spaced out you just nodded and let go of his hand. Staring at him talking on the phone. Now he's walking towards you....(hey wake up))

"Ummmmm, I'm sorry.. but I think I have to go....my mom asked me to run some errands." he sadly said and waited for your reaction.

Trying to hide your disappointment you looked down on the conrete, "It's ok, we'll have next time right?"

.............enlightened

S: Why don't you come with me? 

Y: (you look up excitedly) Are you sure?

S: I just need to pick something up for my mom *looking around* its just 2 blocks from here.

*you just nod excitedly "atleast I get to spend time with you"

Arrived at the building.

S: Wait for me here, I'll be quick *smiles 

Y: *respond with a nod and stupid smile

15mins later......

*you start getting irritated "What's taking him so long?"  

*took a sneek peek in the building, he's no where to be found... "Did he ran off?..How can he? I was at the entrance/exit door the whole time..."

*your eyes started to get wet when you heard a voice, "Coming through, excuse me.." 

*you turn around its Seungho's voice, but you dont see him. 

"Seungho? Where are you?", you called out softly.

"I'm here,behind the box..., Seungho mutttered. *he puts down the box he was carrying. "I'm sorry, it took so long. *and smiles 

It's OK, you replied with a smile too. *how can you be mad with his smile

"Ummmmmm, last stop before the mall.... I just need to drop this off in my mom's friends' office", Seungho said shyly.

*you just nodded and looked at the big box

"If you want you can wait for me in the cafe at mall?", Seungho says waiting for a reaction.

"How are you bringing that box to the office? Is it faraway?" you continued to stare at the package.

S: I would need to take the taxi,coz its on the other side of town, I'll take the taxi back as well...... so you won't have to wait too long.", trying to assure you.

Y: No worries I'll go with you. (more time with you,maybe even holding hands in the taxi....hehehehe)

S: Are you sure? *you just nod

After 45mins you two get to ride the taxi, however the box can't fit the trunk so it had to sit in the middle of you and Seungho.....with only your heads visible.

And yes... there's traffic too.....it took  an hour before you arrived to the destination. Seungho was on the phone most of the time asking instructions on where to go, he would just give this occasional "im sorry" gesture then smile.

S: Ok. I'll just bring this upstairs and comeback quickly.

*just nod and smile

"was this the date iI was hoping for...hahaha..running errands with him...but atleast i know he's a responsible guy and a good son"

After an hour....

S: Heyyyyy... I'm back......

*you turned around and saw him with another box in hand, you were'nt able to hide your disappointment

Y: Where are we off to next? 

S: Back to the first building.. *smiles

Y: Great! *sarcastically

Rode the taxi and went thru traffic and gots a box in between...

*sadly you look out the window, good think the taxi has AC it cooled you hot head....you look over to Seungho still talking on the phone with his mom asking where to leave the new box....then you dozed off....

*you feel a tap on your shoulder and you wake up

S: We're here. *He got off the taxi and started running to the building and didnt even wait for you to get off 

*you tried to call after him but it was too late, you started walking back to the park where you met up with him...you were planing to walk back to you scooter when you heard, "Where are you going? Aren't we going to the mall?"

*you stopped,turned around and bowed to say goodbye...he ran after you.

S: Hey...I'm Sorry... Really.....Its just ....its my mom asking a favor...

Y: Its ok...I'd do the same too.

S: Soooo wanna hangout?

Y: Sure. At the park maybe? I need to check on my scooter.

S: Ok. Let's go!*energetically

*i cant believe he can still be energetic after going around town like that

Y: Yey! My scooter..safe and sound...

*then it started to rain

You ran at the gazebo while Seunghotried pulling the scooter to the nearest shed.

You looked over to him whilie he was making a thumbs up sign to you. Rummaging in his bag he took out an umbrella and started walking to the gazebo.

T_T ----author..im lame.....

 

S: I just remembered I have an umbrella in my bag...did you get wet?

Y: *thinking,,,,obviously...he's starting to turn me off.....what have i gotta my self into...ok gazebo....rain...ok...maybe we'll start talking

S:blah blah------he started talking about what he did in the building..hwat took him soooooo long...talked about himself...

*now you're sleepy and you cant stop frowning in disappointment...and now you're wishing the rain would stop...but it didnt...it even flooded the park a bit...and now you're stuck with errand boy...

 

T_T--I'm a boring person huh.....AUTHOR

 

*ring ring*

S: Yes, mom....yes....i'll be there in 10mins....

*he turned to me

Y: Oh you need to go?

*he nods

*you started to un button his shirt that you're wearing-he stopped you and said, "Keep it, and give it on our next date."

"As if I wanna go on another one." in your head 

*he started to roll up his pants

Y: are you seriously going into that flood?

S: Yes my mom needs help. I can't let her walk in the flood.....and she needs to go somewhere...

*seriously this guy has mom issues

Y: Your umbrella....

S: No keep it...its ok...Ijust regret getting my shoes soaked

Y: Try to step on the elevated parts of the concrete...goodluck!

S: Thanks.

*and you just stared at his back....and started to regret that you went on this date....but its funny to watch him trying all his might to protect his shoes....

*you checked your phone..its your sister asking to bring home food...and you also notice the time its almost 5pm...was that really a date...*you let out a sigh and decided to just watch Seungho cross the flooded pavement and laugh behind him..

but when you looked up.....he was already in front of you...with his lower part of pants already wet and shoes soaked...

S: Oh yeah, I almost forgot.....

 

 

 

 

 

.........you look perfect today

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

he cupped your face in his big hands and gave you a light KISS on the lips...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

then he went off running in the middle if puddles and stopped caring that he would get wet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'M lame.noooooob...

I'll play music next time I write a fanfic for inspiration.

Sorry for typos and wrong grammar.

 

thanks for your time