Let Me Play

Wind and Fire

 

"Sehun! How many times do I need to tell you? STOP ING THE WEATHER UP, YOU WALRUS, OR ELSE YOU'RE GONNA CATCH THESE HANDS!" Chanyeol hollered from the kitchen, as the said male rolled his eyes and continued to lazily gaze out the window, propped against the couch, fingers tracing the direction of the wind on the glass pane. He eyed the lone old cat woman from next door who he low-key despised, because she would be hammering on the door each time he was getting into the mood with his boyfriend, and frowned, before his lips stretched into a sly smirk, looking over his shoulder in case his goody-two-shoes of a boyfriend walked in on him.

 

It was the sort of moment when Sehun was grateful to be able to inherit the power of wind, the same as his mother, while his father was a normal, simply just amused with all the trouble that happened in their family home when their boy started to harness it. Sure, it was hard at first, since he would cause storms and typhoons and whatnot whenever he threw a tantrum, whilst his mother would ask him gently to process what he wanted and tell him without any screaming or tears, something that always helped him to calm down.

As the years passed, Sehun grew up to a calm promising, somehow mature, young man, always keeping his cool, or else he would probably bring forth some trouble and cause his aging old mother to yap at him, and also had grown up to be eye-candy for the ladies, something that he had appreciated but like his parents, he found out that he didn't really feel much for the opposite , only thinking that they were pleasing to look at.

He started college, getting an apartment nearby the campus because there was no way he was going to get stuck in a dorm with a bunch of nosy males and he didn't exactly want to reveal the fact that he had magic in him, because they would probably be treating him like a measly experiment, the same as in elementary and high school, making him sick of all the attention he was getting. His small apartment was also near a coffee shop, which he decided to work in as a part-timer, and that was where he met oversized oaf with huge ears Park Chanyeol.

 

Sehun had to admit that he was attracted to him when he first walked in the cafe, drenched by the heavy rain, his silver hair plastered to his head, but still gave Sehun a radiant smile, showing off his dimple on the left side of his face, right above his lips. The cashier just blinked in awe, overwhelmed by how bright and huge he was, despite being tall himself but not as tall, before monotonously taking down his order as the customer ruffled his hair, drying it in an instant, his hair tousled yet looking fluffy.

He squinted, before curiously asking, "You have magic too?" He chuckled, showing off that one-dimpled smile again, before replying, "Yeah, I do fire, how about you?" "Wind, but the storm outside - it's the work of Mother Nature so I'm sitting out on this one. Anyway, you want a cup of cappuccino and a bagel, and I right?" And with that, they collided, leading to Chanyeol frequenting the cafe often, Sehun always trying to sneak a conversation with him, and it ended up to where they were now, dating and living under the same roof while Sehun struggled to finish college, taking dance, and Chanyeol, who was two years older and majored in music, was hired into one of his old friend's clubs to work as a DJ.

 

Anyway, Sehun was grateful to have control over the wind because it was fun to mess around with people, and the said lady from next door was Sehun's usual victim, his playful and witty personality hidden underneath his cold demeanor. She was in a dreaded hot pink dress, partnered with pink stockings and even brighter pink boots, her right hand clutching a purse covered with cars while the other hand held hard to her feathered pink hat, and with a flick of his wrist, the strength of the wind tried to blow the horrid hat away, the gloomy weather making it plausible to have strong wind tug at it.

A smug look played on his face, ignoring Chanyeol's holler, since he didn't know old Mrs. Jung was today's victim, who also claimed that Sehun should 'take pity on the old woman' because 'she only had her cats and ugly dresses to keep her company'. "I'm not as nice as you are," he huffed in return. "I hate how she would just hammer on the door just was we're getting down to it." Chanyeol could only laugh, before bringing him into a cuddle and smothering him in small kisses all over his face, leaving a very flustered Sehun who would in turn finish it off with a smooch on Chanyeol's waiting lips, before settling in to watch some clichéd and overrated Netflix, which was his boyfriend's current obsession to watch whenever he had a day-off and the both of them could enjoy the day to themselves with coddling, kisses, and maybe a good .

His eyes stayed engrossed on Mrs. Jung, lips pursed, failing to notice Chanyeol creeping up on him and clucking in disapproval, only to feel a sudden weight on him as he got pounced on into a bear hug, leading to them ending up on the floor, Sehun with a deadpanned look, trying hard not to break out into a playful grin, while Chanyeol had his trademark smile, a contrast to the frown on his face, telling Sehun off. "You better get that frown off your face old man, or else you're gonna get wrinkles," Sehun crooned, before sending a blast of wind to his face and pushing him off. "Get off, you great oaf."

 

And with that, Chanyeol proceeded to try and sprawl himself on his smaller boyfriend, with Sehun just wheezing and screeching, his booming laughter drowning it out, normal day for the two lovey-dovey boyfriends.

 

oh my god i ended it off really awkwardly rip i'm sorry but i was in the mood for chanhun and really wanted to explore other ships like xiubaek, baeksoo, etc. but i hope you guys enjoyed this!