This Is Halloween

Joke's On You, Dude.

The moment Jackson opened his eyes, the sensation of dread grew within him. He tightened the covers around him and closed his eyes hoping the day would just go away.

The day so happens to be Halloween, the one day kids could go to house to house and get free candy while fantasizing to be the character they are dressed as.

Also the day people constantly play pranks on each other.

To Jackson it means an even more amount of bullying by the three most popular guys in school. Any other day it would be the occasional push and trip, but on some special days like this one, the pranks go up a notch.

Jackson pushed the thoughts away of what would be to come and got out of bed to put his glasses on. He dressed in what he thought he might go unnoticed, but without a doubt they would recognize him. His large glasses are quite noticeable.

With a sigh, Jackson left his room and went downstairs to eat breakfast. With his fill of Lucky Charms, he left out the front door and started walking to a place he called hell.

Once he entered the school halls he kept his head down and went straight to his locker. He hesitated from opening the locker from past experiences.

Not too keen to have a balloon filled with an unknown substance fall over him again or anything else for that matter, Jackson stepped aside when he popped opened the door and waited for something to fall or explode. When nothing happened, he checked to see why.

The inside looked untouched, so he reached inside and took out his books for class.

Jackson was about to close the locker shut when familiar laughter reached him. His body tensed when he saw Bambam, Mark, and Younjae walking down the hall.

When they were a few feet away Jackson expected them to push him against the locker or anything that can be classified as harassment, but the trio just walked right passed him like he wasn’t there. Closing the locker door, he came to the conclusion that they had something big planned for him.

He didn’t know until later that night how right he was.