Chapter 1

Cheerleader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"GOOOOO YUNHYEONG HYUNGG!!!!! " Donghyuk shouted while holding yellow pompoms. His arms flailing at every direction. Junhoe just scoffed and felt a bit embarassed. Donghyuk continued to cheer for Yunhyeong. Junhoe wondered from where did he get all his energy from when he had been shouting or cheering for the past hours.

“Oh my god… Just look at him. He’s ing hot running around the field wearing those shorts. His thighs are just to die for. YUNHYEONG HYUNG GO LEFT! LEFT! ”

“…”

“He is sooo handsome when he is focusing hard. Eeekkkk HE SCORED! HE ING SCORED! YES! JUNHOE LOOK AT HIM. YUNHYEONG HYUNG CONGRATS!" Donghyuk jumped up and down. He did his crazy dance shaking his where everyone can see him including Yunhyeong.

“…”

“OH GOD! I THINK HE JUST GAVE ME HIS INFAMOUS EYES SMILE JUNHOE! I CAN’T ING BELIEVE IT. HE LOOKED AT MY DIRECTION JUNHOE! SENPAI NOTICED ME!”

“Good for you then,” Junhoe who absolutely ignored Donghyuk for the past few minutes finally said.Obviously he noticed you with that crazy dance of yours. He mentally scoffed. His eyes are still glued to his ipad.

Donghyuk rolled his eyes at his so called bestfriend.

“Yah, can’t you at least pay attention to me for once.”

“Hmmmm, No.” Junhoe didn’t even spared him a glance as he continues to play his ipad.

Donghyuk pouted. Tch, Well there is one way to get  Junhoe away from his ipad.

“Oh look, isn’t that Jinhwan over there being harrased  by Bobby,” Donghyuk pointed.

This made Junhoe snapped and shouted, “YAH YOU UGLY RABBIT DON’T YOU DARE GO NEAR MY JINAN”

“…”

“…”

“You lied to me”

“Of course I did,” Donghyuk smirked triumphantly.

“Why am I friends with you again, you ing nerd.”

“Why is Jinhwan dating you again. You’re such a sassy diva who only pays attention to his ipad.”

“FYI, I only pay attetion to something or someone that is worthy and important to me (Jinhwan and his ipad),” Junhoe carefully put his ipad away. He glanced over the field. There his Jinan hyung sitting on the bench with his other friends. Junhoe smiled, “Yah nerd, let’s go greet them.”

Donghyuk squealed, “ I don’t think it’s a good idea. What if I made a fool of myself in front of him.”

“Oh come on, You’re exaggerating.” Junhoe rolled his eyes and muttered, “Its not like you haven’t with all the embarassing cheerleading you did at every tournament.”

Unfortunately Donghyuk who has super hearing heard this and retorted, “ I think my cheers are fantastic and not embarassing at all.”

“Yeah yeah wannabe cheerleader, oh look there’s Jinhwan hyung. Hey hyung!” Junhoe waved as Jinhwan and the others coming closer.

“Hey Junhoe,” Jinhwan smiled.

A sudden realisation hit Donghyuk. If there’s  Jinhwan hyung then there’s-

“Hey Donghyuk,” Yunhyeong coolly (in Donghyuk’s mind) said and flashed his dashing smile.

Donghyuk mentally screamed. Yunhyeong was so close to him. They are breathing in the same air! Well technically they are still in South Korea. Donghyuk was so not prepared for this.  

“ H-hey hyung,” He stammered and lowered his head.

Yunhyeong chuckled. It was such a cute sight. The way Donghyuk shyly looking at him. A blush covering his face. Yunhyeong mentally squealed. His favourite dongsaeng is a cutie pie. Don’t tell Donghyuk, even he doesn’t know about it .  He unconciously ruffled Donghyuk’s hair. Without knowing the after effect.

By now Donghyuk resembled a tomato. He was blushing r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter