Chapter 18

Cross Temptation

" cheers!!! " the staffs shout and drink their vodka

" were death if Sir Siwon will know this that we left the hotel without on our said schedule..." sungmin said " well that's not a problem for me i only worked for 8 hrs " he added

" aish~ sungmin-sshi would you please stop talking about office work here? were here to have fun " Sooyoung said. and the latter nods.

Yuri is drinking on her own while zoning out. " are you ok? " nickhun ask while looking to yuri. and she nods " neh dont mind me "

________________________________

Ahjusshi went inside the house. " oh ahjusshi..glad your back did you ate already? " siwon ask while he was heading down. the old man shook his head " not yet... " he smiled

" so how's your day? " he ask again when he sat to the couch. " hmm its ok did you ate already? " the old man ask siwon. " neh were done weve been waiting for you to go home anyway weve left a foods for you at the kitchen " siwon said and smile.

" mianhae if you waited for me " the old man smiled. " anyway where have you been? why you took so long? " siwon ask in curiousity.

" well I went to my daughter " the old man answered " really then why she's not here? is she working? " siwon ask.

the old man shook his head " neh she's working at the proper ". siwon nod and read a magazine " your separate to each other? ".

the old man didnt replied so siwon didnt bother to ask again.

" im going to eat now anyway where is your wife? " the old man ask before leaving. siwon looked to ahjussi " ah..she's at the bedroom with our daughter "

" ah...i see ill go ahead now " the old man said.

________________________________

sooyoung together with hyoyeon is walking going out the bar

" aish~ if I know your not a good drinker i will not let you drink all that..." sooyoung said to hyoyeon

hyoyeon walked very drunk " yeah im drunk but I know what am I doing arasso..." she pout.

nickhun was escorting yuri who are drunk too

sooyoung waved to a taxi " guys im going to dropped this girl to her apartment were heading now ".

" neh... " sungmin and shingdong said " aigoo~ let's go now were early for tomorrow " shindong said.

sungmin hit shindong's head " its ok to be late... our boss is not around..." shindong caress his head " that's hurt what if our boss is not around? we should still do our work aish~ im going now see you at the office tomorrow have a wonderful night everyone " he waved while walking.

" me as well i'll go ahead " sungmin said " your wife is drunk too... take her home so you can have a rest now annyeong " sungmin bow and leave.

nickhun waved a taxi " yoebo...why did you drank a lot? aish~ ". and yuri just murmur " hmm ".

When Yuri and Nickhun arrived to their apartment

Nickhun put down yuri at the bed and he get's a bowl of water and a towel and wiped yuri's forehead

yuri scratch her chest and she irritatedly opened the first button of her blouse

" its hot? " nickhun ask but yuri continue to scratch her chest irritatedly " aish~ " nickhun said and he opened yuri's blouse not until yuri stopped him and she opened her eyes.

" wae? " nickhun ask. yuri shook her head and gave a weak smile " saranghe oopa..." yuri smiled.

" oppa? " nickhun ask and he smiled " aish your really drunk neh nado saranghe yuri-ah.. "

all of a sudden Yuri hug Nickhun and she kissed him, nickhun kissed back and the intimate scene happen

nickhun put down the towel and removed his shirt and continued to kiss yuri

_____________________________

Siwon was sitting at the swing outside the house when ahjusshi interrupt him " its already late why your still awake? ".

" oh ahjussi its just i cant sleep " he smile " have a seat here " he offer the other side of the swing.

ahjusshi smiled to him and sat next to him " me too i cant sleep, how about your wife and daughter? are they sleeping already? "

siwon nod " neh " and he sat properly to let her back touch the swing " ahjusshi if you dont mind can I ask? "

" oh yeah sure... " the old man said while looking at the view.

" hmm where is your wife? and why your daughter is not here? since she's just working near here is she married already? " siwon ask.

" my wife is together with my daughter my daughter is not yet married hmm me and my wife are separated already were already divorce " the old man said and he smiled

" aww sorry for that " siwon immediately apologize.

" no its ok " the old man said. " its my fault too that's why its happened " the old man sigh " if i didnt do that maybe im still with my family ".

siwon look to ahjusshi as if he like to know what it is

out of nowhere ahjusshi immediately tell it to siwon " your a men too, and our weakest is woman maybe the reason of why we are separate is im once a victim of a seduction id liead to my wife and i had an another woman until the time that she knew it i know that's wrong because im married already that's why i didnt blame my woman because she doesnt have fault there the one who really have fault there was me because i know its wrong but I continued it until the time came my wife already knew it and thats it. " the old man smiled to siwon

siwon thought something about that story...

" are you ok? " ahjusshi notice siwon's reaction " maybe your not expecting that to me hehe " the old man laugh.

" ani~ " siwon said.

" so you as a husband you know already your responsibilities your so lucky to have a beautiful and nice wife keep her dont let her hurt by yourself if you dont want to end up like me alone in life being alone is so hard and sad at the same time " ahjusshi said.

siwon look down " neh komawo for the advice " siwon force to smile

_______________________________

Yuri and Nickhun are already fall asleep they totally , they are hugging each other. when yuri woke up and she feel the heavyness on her head she look to her side and saw nickhun and she sleep again.

_______________________________

siwon was heading now going to the room when he was thinking about the story of ahjusshi, he enter the room and saw yoona sleeping beside yoonwon.

he look to yoona " mianhae I know ive done wrong but I didnt want that to happened and I dont want that to be happen again ". siwon sigh

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________

 

Hello everyone sorry for supppppppppper late update!!! im just super busy here at my work, christmas is really near how are you guys i miss all of your comment :)

 

hope your still there... and your still supporting my story :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

to my co-author YoonYulti07 how are you chinggu i havent talked to you about the story keke.

and to my readers dont forget to comment ok?

and silent readers too...and please do subscribe...