Memory

Miror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byun Yo Han waiting for his scene and watch Gong Seungyeon and Yoo Ah In take their scene. In that scene, Lady Min which is play by Gong Seungyeon is playing gayageum. There is a weird feeling since the first day he meet Seungyeon. Specially when he see her amber eyes. He know he seen that amber eyes somewhere, but he can't remember. Now, seeing her with gayageum in her hands, make his heart beat so fast. But he don't know the reason. The moment he hears her played, he frozed. Now, he remember when his first time seen that amber eyes. His mind back to a moment 17 years before.


Yo Han feel so boring in this party, his father drag him here and he already reach his limit. He sneak from the hall and went to garden. That's when he heard a beautiful sound which make him curious. He follow the sound and in the small pavilliun in the middle of the garden he found the source. There is a cute little girl playing gayageum. She looks so serious and play so hard. Suddenly she stop playing and hold her finger. Yo han approach her, and he can see her finger is hurt. The little girl try to hold her tears and blow her finger. Yo han take a band-aid from his pocket and hold her hand. He then blow her finger while apply the band-aid to her wound. "It will be okay now" said Yo Han. He sweep the tears and said "Don't cry"

That little girl is suprised by his presence and stared at him curious "who are you? What are you doing here?"

"My father took me here to attend the party, but its so boring. So i sneak out" Yo Han can see her clearly now. This l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter