↳ CHEATSHEET。

↳ FORGOTTEN LEGENDS – MODERN MYTHOLOGY – APPLY OPEN。

cheatsheet

homeplotlinescheatsheetappreviews

read carefully.

application. If you have any troubles with the layout, feel free to use a different one. Just make sure it has the same components as the given one. Also feel free to add GIFs and pictures, so long as your app remains organized. There are hints on the application, make sure to remove them before submission.

plotlines. Adhere to the plotlines given to you on the plotlines page. From the personality traits, the occupation, to the age range. Feel free to add extra traits, but make sure it still makes sense with the god/goddess you apply for. Remember that you may apply for either the god or goddess counterpart of your plotline. (i.e., for Glory and Gore, you may apply as a female for Hera or as a male for Ares).

face-claims. Any FC with a sufficient amount of HQ pictures are a pass. Make sure your FC fits the given age range for your plotline (they don't have to to be the exact age, they just have to look the age). Make sure the FC matches their ethnicity. Yoona is taken. 

ethnicity. As this story takes place in New York City, I am allowing any ethnicity. Just pick an appropriate FC, as stated above.

background. You have free reigns over your character and love interest's background. Just make sure it makes sense. 

personality. The personality was briefly mentioned above, and as said above, you may add additional traits so long as it makes sense and so long as the given traits are included. I'd prefer that you organized your personality as I did in this application. At least five positive traits, five negative traits, and two neutral traits. No Mary Sues or Gary Stus. Even the gods and goddesses had their flaws. I know that I'm being very strict with this, but, if you have any significant changes you want to make to the given plotline (job change, take away a given personality trait), PM me and we can talk about it!

relationships. Remember that idols are not idols here, so should you choose to make the Jung sisters your siblings, they are not idols. In the "Anything Else" section, hyperlink me a song that relates to either your plotline, or the god or goddess. (Hint: Search your god/goddess on 8tracks lol). Some gods and goddesses have pre-established relationships with the other gods and goddesses, but you may create other relationships so long as they are realistic.

love interest. Sorry, I assure you that I'm a LBGTQ+ supporter, but I'd highly prefer that the gods are not genderbent. You may, however, make your character aual, biual, demiual, etc. Your love interest also has to have an appearance that fits the given guidelines. i.e., don't give me Lay for Hades or Trinity Dang for Athena. You can edit the personality of your love interest from their real life personality as much as you want in order for them to suit their god/goddess. Also feel free to edit their age, so long as they can pass for your given age. Your love interest may be an OC (with the FC of an idol/actor/model) or an idol themselves (an AU version, at least). You may also collaborate with someone to be each other's love interest! Park Chanyeol is taken.

brownie points. Brownie points are listed in the individual plotlines! Brownie points will also be handed out for really suitable FCs (whether for your character or their love interest), mentioning my character in your application (which isn't that hard considering she's social butterfly Aphrodite), and having English names with a meaning pertaining to your god/goddess counterpart. i.e., Chanyeol's English name is Aiden, which means "fire," because Hephaestus is the god of fire. Just because I like cool names.

extra info. This takes place in America; New York City in specific. The gods do not recognize each other, and will not recognize each other until Fate reveals it to them (or unless they admit to it for whatever reason). You may apply twice!